New Body

Confused

Taeyeon wanted to avoid showering at all costs but Sunny said she’d kick her out if she didn’t so the young male is in the bathroom trying to gather her courage to take off the clothes that are hiding her new body. Firstly she removes her brother’s blue shirt and vest revealing her toned torso. She takes a deep breath and holds her jeans. After a few more deep breaths she closes her eyes and pulls down her pants. She can’t help feeling relieved to be free of the rough fabric that was driving her crazy since she went commando all day. She had no choice because her wouldn’t fit and she couldn’t bare wearing her brother’s . She slowly opens her eye’s trying not to look down while she turns on the shower. 

Washing goes pretty well until she finally has to look down and look at the one thing that has been annoying her all day. 

How do I wash this? 


***


“Taeyeon you can’t sleep in the bed with me.” Sunny says as she looks at her now male friend making herself comfortable on her bed while she puts down a portable mattress on the floor. 

“Why?”

“Even if I know it’s you. It’s too weird. I don’t want stuff poking me in the middle of the night.” Sunny says looking down to Taeyeon’s pants. 

“What do you mean poking! I’m not going to get a !” Taeyeon whisper shouts because Sunny’s family is asleep. 

“You turned into a teenage guy. Ever heard of morning wood.” 

“W-what? Do you think that will really happen…”

es are the worst 

“… Maybe you’ll wake up a girl again…”

“So I can sleep in your—“

“No.” Sunny says firmly 

Taeyeon sighs and gets off the bed to lie on the portable mattress which feels as hard as the floor . Sunny fetches her a blanket and a pillow. 

“I’m really sorry… Taeyeon.” Sunny says softly when she sees her friends dejected face. 

“I guess you have to be careful what you wish for…”

“We’ll turn you back.”

Sunny turns the light off and gets into her bed. The silence of the night engulfs them but neither of them can sleep. 

“What’s it like?” Sunny asks 

“It’s like… I’m in someone else’s body. When I see my reflection I don’t even notice that it’s me.”

“At least you don’t have to wear a bra.”

Taeyeon laughs ,” Yeah but I gained something else.”


*Next day *


“Taeyeon.” Sunny whispers while she shakes her friend 

“What…” Taeyeon replies half asleep from the early morning. She’s never been great with mornings 

“Can you tell?”

“Tell wha—“ Before she finishes she realizes and her hands move to cover her ,”What the hell is this! What do I do!”

How much more annoying can this get! I thought being a girl was hard! 

Sunny laughs, “I told you!”

“It feels super weird… and tight...” The male says almost about to grab it.

“Just leave it… don’t you dare—“

“I wasn’t going to!” Taeyeon protests then finally has a moment to think, “I’m still a male…”

“Maybe we’ll find her today.”

“Yeah… maybe…”

“I was thinking and… I think I should go to school today.” Sunny informs 

Taeyeon sits up, “What? Why? I need your help!”

“If we’re both off school again people are going to start getting suspicious. They might phone our parents then what are we going to do ? I’ll go to school and cover for you while you look for Jessica.” Sunny explains 

Taeyeon sighs, “Ok I get it. Sorry for all this…”

Sunny lightly punches her friend, “If this happened to me you would do the same. That’s what friends are for right?”

The handsome male smiles, “Thanks.”

“You still look prettier than me even as a guy… it’s kind of unfair.”

Taeyeon smirks the kind that would make a girl swoon, “Do you think the guys will still hit on me?”

Sunny laughs, “Don’t count on it but you might get some girl’s hitting on you.”

Well that’s …different. 


*** 


Taeyeon walks around looking but can’t find Jessica anywhere. She even checked the random alleyways. She’s now checking the malls but after a while she starts feeling uncomfortable again because going commando with jeans was the worst idea she ever had and she needs the bathroom. 

I should have just worn my brother’s ….

She checks her money but she can’t afford to waste any on underwear since she gave a bunch of money away yesterday. 

I wonder if she got home ok. 

“Hi~” A female voice says causing Taeyeon to look up  

“Oh hi.” Taeyeon greets the pretty young lady probably about college age. 

“You’re so cute! Shouldn’t you be in school.” She touches Taeyeon’s arm 

Taeyeon laughs nervously, “Um…”

She smiles, “It’s fine I won’t tell.” She lightly squeezes Taeyeon’s arm muscles, “Do you want to hang out with Noona?”

“O-Oh I… sorry I need the bathroom.” Taeyeon stutters and moves back before for rushing toward the bathroom sign. 

Was she hitting on me!? This is so weird! 

Taeyeon almost enters the girl’s bathroom but realizes just beforehand and enters the boy’s . She immediately sees that the only stall is occupied. She waits for a few moments then knocks. 

“I might be a while!” An old man replies. Yesterday Taeyeon just used the stalls and went how she’s used to with no problems but she can’t wait any longer. She looks around and the bathroom is empty. She goes to the urinal and tries to gather her thoughts. 

It’s just a hose! It’s like using a hose! No big deal! 

She zips down her pants and holds her in her hands but then someone walks in and stands next to her. She freezes as the man s his pants normally and Taeyeon has to fight the urge to look. She’s definitely not used to people standing next to her when she’s about to pee. 

I can’t go like this…

The man proceeds to relieve himself then leaves the room without washing his hands. 

Gross


*** 


Taeyeon managed to relieve herself but now feels like she’s slowly becoming more and more used to being a man and it’s barely been 2 days. 

The mystery is gone. I know too much. 

She sits down on the bench in the middle of the mall to relax when she sees a very familiar beautiful brunette exit the store in front of her holding a packet full of her purchases . 

Tiffany’s eyes immediately meet Taeyeon’s and she walks forward, “ You aren’t following me are you Taehyun?”

“I was going to ask you that? I thought it was still school time. Aren’t you still in school?” Taeyeon asks because she was sure the other girl was a high schooler. 

“I’m a third year and you’re also not in school.” She accuses 

“I’m also a third year… and it’s complicated.” Taeyeon replies 

Tiffany laughs, “Well it’s complicated for me too.” She takes a moment then frowns, “Didn’t you wear that yesterday?”

I couldn’t just go back and take more clothes from my brother… 

“You noticed…”

“Oh my God no. Take this. I’m going to buy you some new clothes.” She says forcing her packet into Taeyeon’s hands. 


*** 


They enter a mens store and Taeyeon sees the expensive prices, “I think we came to the wrong store.”

Who pays so much for clothes!? 

“No here is fine.” She says as if they walked into a regular priced shop and before Taeyeon can say anything Tiffany pushes a pile of clothes into the handsome young man’s arms, “Try these.”

“But these clothes are expensive!”

“I told you yesterday didn’t I? Money is the last thing I need.” She looks down to Taeyeon’s jeans, “Please don’t tell me you reused your underwear .”

“No! I’m not wearing any…” Taeyeon says softly 

Tiffany walks off and comes back with a pack of boxers and puts it on the pile, “ Put those on I’ll buy them. I swear teenage boys are the worst. It’s like you live in a cave or something."

I wasn’t the one who didn’t wash my hands in the bathroom earlier 


*** 


Taeyeon goes to the change room and puts on the clothes Tiffany picked out for her including the boxers. She stares into the mirror at herself in stylish black pants with matching black shoes, a baggy white shirt covered by an almost purple gray thin sweater. Her fringe just long enough to cover her eyebrows and her hair messy but not in a bad way. She fiddles with her short black hair. 

I look hot… 

The young man walks out the change room and is met with Tiffany , “You can wear those out. Consider it a thank you for yesterday . Oh and also these.” She picks up 2 packets full of clothes. 

“I-I can’t accept all this. This is way more than I gave you yesterday.”

“ I already paid for it and you look so much better now that you don’t look like a hobo.” She teases with a mischievous smile that could make any guy forgive her. 

Tell that to my brother. 

“I got hit on in my other clothes ok.” Taeyeon brags 

Tiffany laughs, “Are you sure she didn’t think you were homeless?”

This girl… 

“Homeless? You were the one who looked homeless yesterday.”

“Yeah I’m soo homeless. That’s why I just bought you all these clothes.” She taunts 

“Well… can I buy you something too then. Have you had lunch?”


*** 


“Out of everywhere Mc Donald’s ?” She questions as Taeyeon brings the tray. 

“I have a bit of a budget… and you said you were American?”

She picks up a chip, “So because I’m American I must like Mc Donald’s ?”

“Don’t you?”

“I actually do like it.”

She proceeds to eat the chip. 

“Great! I’m not a fan.” Taeyeon says looking at her burger 

Tiffany shows another one of her breathtaking smiles , “You came here for me?”

Why is she so pretty? 

Taeyeon blushes and picks up her coke, “Kind of…”

“So is this a date?” Tiffany asks and Taeyeon chokes on her drink. 

“Dates are…” Taeyeon begins

Between boys and girls… and we’re both… 

“Never mind.” Taeyeon continues 

“Well it’s just I don’t usually hang out with guys if it isn’t a date. People get the wrong impression anyway. Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No…I don’t …”

“Go on many dates Taehyun?”

“None actually…”

She smirks, “You’re kidding?”

Taeyeon scratches the back of her head in embarrassment, “Life isn’t about dating you know …”

“This is officially a date. You’ll thank me later.” 

A date…. With a girl?

Taeyeon looks in front of her at the long haired beauty who pushes her hair back before taking a bite of her Burger yet manages to still make it look elegant. 

A really pretty girl… I guess it’s not so bad. 

“So what do you usually do on a date?”

Tiffany swallows her food and looks up ,”To be honest dates . I want to talk. They want to get in my pants.”

What jerks 

Taeyeon frowns, “Teenage boys .”

Tiffany laughs and looks at Taeyeon with her dazzling eyes, “Yeah they do but I thought you were one?”

“I… uh… I meant that if you want to talk we can talk.” The young man explains trying to fix her slip up. 


*** 


Tiffany and Taeyeon talk at the mc Donald’s about useless things like tv programs, food, music, fashion and celebrities for a long time and the time flies until the brunette gets a message, “Sorry Tae I have to go but I had a great time.”

Taeyeon smiles, “Yeah me too.”

A really great time. Dates are actually really fun. 

“Pass your phone.” 

Taeyeon takes out her phone and hands it to Tiffany, “My phone?”

After a few moments she passes it back ,”My number stupid.” She teases 

Taeyeon blushes ,”O-Oh thanks. Let me walk you out.”

They walk out the mall but Tiffany stops before the stop street, “Up till here is fine.”

“Is someone going to pick you up?”

“Yeah…”

“I’ll walk you to them or I’ll wait till they’re here.”

“NO!” Tiffany denies more aggressively then Taeyeon expected and Tiffany also realizes she came off too strong, “I mean it’s fine.” She says and steps back not focusing on the road. 

“WATCH OUT!” Taeyeon shouts and grabs Tiffany’s hand pulling her towards her strong male body so Tiffany doesn’t get hit by the passing car which just decided to ignore the stop street. Taeyeon’s heart beats out of control as she feels Tiffany’s soft body against her unfamiliar body. Tiffany’s supple s are pressing against her toned torso while she holds Tiffany’s unbelievably soft hand. The smell of the brunette’s fruity hair now becoming very apparent and all of a sudden something very uncalled for happens. Taeyeon gets a hard on causing her to immediately let go from Tiffany’s hand and step back 

“S-Sorry!” 

Oh ! Oh ! What the ! There’s no way she noticed right! This can’t be happening!

Tiffany blushes from being pressed up against Taeyeon’s strong, warm body, “I-Its fine. Thank you.”


*** 


Sunny gets out of school and meets up with Taeyeon at a park close by and is greeted by a big hug, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m a girl Sunny!” 

She laughs “Yeah I know. Did something happen?”

Taeyeon let’s go of the hug, “I-Its nothing .”

“Did you find her yet ?”

“Not yet…”

I might have wasted my day with Tiffany… 

Sunny sighs, “Looks like you’ll have to sleep over again .”Then she gets a good look at Taeyeon, “New clothes?”


*** 


They searched around again with no luck so yet again Taeyeon finds herself on the portable mattress in Sunny’s room. She should be more upset but she’s staring at Tiffany’s number saved on her phone with a big grin on her face. 

She’s so bubbly and mischievous and… flirty… 

Sunny takes her phone straight from her hand, “What are you looking at?”

“N-Nothing!” Taeyeon stands up. 

“Tiffany Hwang?” Sunny reads and Taeyeon steals back her phone, “Who’s Tiffany?” Sunny questions 

“It’s no one.”

“You were grinning at a girls number… Taeyeon don’t tell me! You’ve only been a boy for 2 days!”

Taeyeon’s face goes red, “No it’s not like that! We just get along!”

“Wait… Tiffany Hwang… Hwang… TIFFANY HWANG!” Sunny shouts then realizes she should keep her voice down 

The handsome young man is confused, “What?”

“Tiffany Hwang! Her dad owns SM Academy!”

SM academy is the most prestigious school in the country and parents spend all their money trying to get their children in. The people who go there think they’re better than everyone else. Other schools look at them with hate and envy since they have all the best facilities. The students from that school usually don’t interact with other school’s students. 

Taeyeon frowns, “That school full of y rich girls?”

“And she’s the leader of those y rich girls!”

Taeyeon thinks back to the fun conversation they had at mc Donald’s,  her image of SM academy is one that doesn’t involve them setting foot in a mc Donald’s ,”Must be someone else.”

“Did she buy you those clothes?”

“Uhhh…”

She was kind of… very… rich… 

“You can’t meet with her again . She thinks you’re a guy. You don’t want to get involved. Students from that school are trouble !”

“But…”

“What are you going to tell her when you turn back?”


*** 


They switch the lights off to sleep but Taeyeon can’t sleep again. She’s too busy thinking about things. 

Is it bad if she knows I’m a girl? Earlier… what was that about… It just happened… but it doesn’t mean anything… those things happen to guys sometimes, right? Girls are girls. I know exactly what they’re like. I’m a girl. She’s no different … She’s pretty… and she smells nice… and she’s soft… her s are… 

Taeyeon’s thoughts pause as soon as she notices she has a hard on again from thinking about Tiffany. 

I need to turn back! Now! That’s why I’m feeling like this!