Manly

Confused

Taeyeon steps out during break to go to the bathroom and Sunny immediately gives a death stare to Jessica and Yuri. 

“What the did you do!”

Jessica looks to Yuri, “YURI!”

“I didn’t mean to! I swear! I don’t know why that happened! M-maybe it’s because I didn’t use my wand! But still that shouldn’t have! Or is it because…” Yuri stops and looks at Jessica then tries to get rid of the thought that she may have some kind of feelings that are messing with her powers. 

“What were you trying to do!?” Sunny shouts. Yuri is silent as she looks at Jessica, “Jess!”

“I just wanted her to forget something… but it was something small…”

Sunny sighs, “Well return her memories. ‘All of them’.”

“I don’t know if I can do that…” Yuri says softly 

“WHAT! WHY!” Sunny exclaims angrily 

“She might just have amnesia if I try mess with her memories now they could be gone forever!”

Sunny covers her face with her hands while she tries to take in the situation, “Who’s going to tell Tiffany?”

“She hates me already. I don’t want to get killed.”Jessica says ,”And Tiffany has barely even met Yuri.”

“Fine… I’ll tell her.” 

Taeyeon steps back into the classroom and they try to act natural. 

“You guys seem kind of off today?” Taeyeon observes 

They laugh awkwardly and Sunny clears , “Um… Taeyeon what were you talking to Yuri about earlier?”

“Just about …” Taeyeon looks to Yuri, “That’s weird...What was it about again?”

Why can’t I remember? I think it was something private… 

Yuri takes Taeyeon’s hand and pulls her aside, “You really don’t remember!?”

Taeyeon sighs, “Sorry… I wonder if I’m still half asleep… what were we talking about?”

“About… um… Taeyeon can I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Do you like girls?”

“N-no! I just don’t have a boyfriend!” Taeyeon defends and Yuri realizes she really messed up. 

Was that what we were talking about!? Why would she think that!? 


*** 


After school everyone is walking out together while talking. They explained to Seohyun what happened and asked if she could help but she said it’s too risky since it’s difficult to restore memories when she doesn’t know what memories to restore. Sunny sees Tiffany waiting by the gate and immediately rushes up to her pulling her to the side. 

“WHAT!” Tiffany shouts after Sunny explains 

“We’re treating it as amnesia so just act like you don’t know her so it doesn’t freak her out.”

“LIKE I DON’T KNOW HER! YOURE KIDDING!” Tiffany’s large voice is drawing more attention to them and even Taeyeon sees from the distance. 

“Maybe she’ll remember once she sees you.” Sunny pulls Tiffany to Taeyeon 

“Hi, Sunny is she your friend?” Taeyeon asks and Tiffany has to stop from falling open in shock. She doesn’t even know how she’s meant to react because Taeyeon obviously isn’t joking around. Sunny looks to Tiffany who’s frozen in shock. Taeyeon also looks at Tiffany. She’s wearing SM academy’s uniform so she knows she’s rich and… she’s so pretty. No hair is out of place. Skinny but with a perfect figure. Light make up even though she shouldn’t be allowed to wear at school. She’s the type of girl Taeyeon never talks to. 

She looks out of place here

“Uh… yeah this is Tiffany.” Sunny introduces awkwardly 

“Nice to meet you. I’m Taeyeon.” 

Tiffany takes a deep breath, “Nice to meet you…” Is all she can say. 


*** 


Everyone is talking at the family restaurant trying to act like normal while hoping that something will cause Taeyeon’s memory to come back except Tiffany. She can’t bring herself to play along with everyone. It hurts too much. She doesn’t even order food just coke and she stirs it with her straw almost as if playing with it. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and thanks to her previous knowledge of SM academy she just sees a rich girl who seems put off from coming to a low class family restaurant. 

SM academy girls are just like people say. They think they’re better than everyone else. Why is sunny friends with her. She doesn’t like them either. 

“Aren’t you going to order anything?” Taeyeon asks 

“I’m not really hungry…” She replies without looking at Taeyeon. She’s too busy glaring at Yuri. 

Sunny sees how awkward things are becoming so she joins, “Tiffany is from America.”

No wonder she doesn’t have manners 

“Do you miss America?”

“Um… sort of… I met someone here that kind of makes me want to stay.” Tiffany meets Taeyeon’s eyes for the first time and Taeyeon gets a weird feeling as she looks into the other girls large brown eyes. 

“A boyfriend?”

“Something like that.”

"I don't think you should stay somewhere just for a relationship."

Tiffany snaps out of her cold state, "Are you serious!?" She argues 

Staying somewhere for a boy is stupid 

"People break up all the time."

Tiffany's hand turns into a fist, "Yeah they do! Obviously!"

"Why are you angry at me!?" Taeyeon defends 

"Yeah I wonder why! I'll remember this Taeyeon! I hold grudges! I can't believe you." She looks away from Taeyeon giving her the silent treatment while everyone just watched that unfold. 

"Whats that supposed to mean!?" Taeyeon protests 

"What just happened..." Sunny whispers to Seohyun 

"Couple fight?"


*** 


“Tiffany… um… Taeyeon… doesn’t like you…” Sunny tells Tiffany through a phone call after they’ve both returned to their houses. 

Tiffany sits up on her bed, “WHAT!?”

“She said you’re a spoilt brat… you didn’t make a good first impression.”

“First impression!? She’s the one that didn’t make a good ‘first impression’! Asking me if I have a boyfriend when she wanted to watch me e yesterday!” Tiffany says angrily without thinking then her face goes red and she immediately regrets it. Now blocking her face with her free hand. 

“I definitely didn’t need to know that… Look Tiffany I’ll talk to Taeyeon and see if you can meet up tomorrow… Taeyeon doesn’t even know that she likes girls… She does love you. You just have to remind her.”

“I have to make her fall in love with me again?”

“That’s all I can think of…”

After the phone call Tiffany falls back on her bed and tears start falling, “How can you forget me! Taeyeon you idiot!” She cries, “I thought you said you love me! But you want me to leave! spoilt brat!? Are you serious!? 

I don’t care if it was a mistake! Yuri I’m going to kill you!


*** 


Taeyeon finishes her homework like she usually does then lies on her bed for a break like she usually does. Nothing is different from what she used to do before she met Tiffany. Now that she’s lying in the silence she has time to think. Her thoughts feel fuzzy and she moves her hand up to her heart and unexpectedly tears start to fall down her cheeks. She immediately wipes them away. 

Why do I feel so empty? 

The loneliness soon becomes unbearable and she phones Jessica. 

“Taeyeon is something wrong?” Jessica asks 

“No… I don’t know… I just wanted to talk.”

“Oh…” Jessica is slightly surprised because Taeyeon never phones her to talk, “Yeah sure. What do you want to talk about?”

Taeyeon smiles from hearing Jessica’s voice and the horrible feeling from earlier slowly fades as they talk about useless topics. 

“Sica did something happen to me?” Taeyeon asks 

“Why…”

“I-I don’t know… I guess it feels a little bit like… like I lost my happiness… maybe I’m just down.”

I feel like I’m forgetting something very important to me 

Jessica is silent for a moment, “Is that how you feel?”

“Yeah… and I don’t know why… but talking with you made me feel better.”

Jessica takes a deep breath, “You can talk to me again. Whenever you want.”

“Thanks Sica…”


*Next day *


Sunny told Taeyeon that she wanted to get Frozen yogurt after school. She told Taeyeon to meet her there because she had to speak with the teacher. Taeyeon was going to wait but Sunny said she invited Tiffany and didn’t want her to wait alone. After waiting about a minute awkwardly with Tiffany she gets a message that Sunny can’t come. 

Taeyeon sighs, “Sunny can’t come.”

"Are you going to apologize?" Tiffany asks 

"About what!?" 

"I know you know!"

"I just don't get love ok! I would never do something stupid for someone else!"

"Really!?"

"Yeah... I always think a lot before I do something..."

Tiffany thinks for a moment, "I sometimes do stupid things for love..." She blushes because she just admitted this to Taeyeon even though she's clueless, "You'd never get into like... a Romeo and Juliet type of relationship. Like where you feel you should be with that person but other people are against it... And you have to keep it a secret."

Taeyeon is silent for a moment, "I would prefer a stable relationship where I know I can be with that person... I'd probably only get into a situation like that if.... I don't know. I guess I'd have to think that person is ...the one." She finishes shyly 

Tiffany is quiet while she takes in what Taeyeon just said and she realizes how much Taeyeon must have cared about her and how much Tiffany still does , “Um… Taeyeon… about yesterday… I was having a pretty bad day… I’m not usually like that.” 

Taeyeon can see Tiffany is trying so she also tries to put yesterday behind her, "Sorry... I don't really know much about your life so I shouldn't have said anything..."

"You can ask me anything you want." Tiffany replies 

The shorter girl is already seeing a different side of the rich girl. She seemed very cold yesterday. She just gave short replies then they got into a fight,” I just haven’t heard good things about SM academy. I thought you were upset about the family restaurant or something.”

Tiffany laughs, “That’s what you thought? I’m not like that. I’m fine even with mc Donald’s.”

Taeyeon stares at the brunettes amazing eye smile . She definitely didn’t see this yesterday. She’s speechless, she wasn’t expecting that Tiffany was hiding the best smile she’s ever seen then for a moment she gets a feeling of nostalgia. 

Have we met before? But I would remember her. 

Tiffany blushes from Taeyeon’s stare ,”Do you want to get some frozen yogurt?”

Taeyeon realizes she was staring and looks away, “Yeah.”

When they sit back down with their choices Taeyeon notices that Tiffany managed to pick pink ice cream with all pink toppings meanwhile she just got chocolate, “Pink…”

“You can’t go wrong with pink.” Tiffany says happily eating her frozen yogurt. 

She’s such a girly girl…

“I hate pink.” Taeyeon teases 

“I think deep down you actually like it.”

Taeyeon smiles, “No way.” 

“So… do you have a boyfriend?” Tiffany asks playing along with their getting to know each other situation. 

“No.”

“What’s your type?”

My type… 

Taeyeon thinks while she’s eating, “Um… manly guys.” Tiffany can’t hold back a laugh almost spitting out her mouthful ,”What?” Taeyeon asks 

“I just remembered a joke I heard earlier.” She says while pushing her hair back ,” Manly guys? Yeah I get it. Big toned muscles, hairy chest. All sweaty after working out. They’re so hot.”

Hair? Sweat? 

“Yeah… hot…” Taeyeon says softly 

The brunette can’t help being amused at this, “No boyfriend but I’m sure you’ve gone on dates?”

“Not really…”

Tiffany smiles at Taeyeon flirtatiously ,”Should we make this a date then?”

The other girl swallows her mouthful and ends up choking on it, “W-what!?”

“I’m joking.” Tiffany teases 

Taeyeon looks in front of her at the beautiful girly American who’s looking at her in a way a girl’s never looked at her before but yet it feels familiar. She can’t move her gaze away from Tiffany while the brunette fiddles with her long hair. All of a sudden it does feel like a date and Taeyeon’s heart races. 

“Tae…” Tiffany blushes and looks away shyly 

What is this!? 

Taeyeon mindlessly moves her spoon in the almost empty frozen yoghurt cup unknowing that it’s already on the edge of the table. The cup falls down and some of the melted chocolate frozen yogurt spills on Taeyeon’s white school shirt, staining it brown while the rest of the frozen yoghurt lands on her skirt wetting it, and melting down her leg. 

“!” Taeyeon stands up and immediately takes a napkin to dry herself.

Tiffany laughs ,”I live close by. Do you want to come over?”

 

*** 


The slightly cool water refreshes Taeyeon while she washes off the stickiness in Tiffany’s shower. Her bathroom is way bigger than it needs to be and is so clean and stylish it could be brand new. 

Have I been here before?

Taeyeon pauses in motion even her thoughts when she looks toward the door and sees Tiffany, completely . Taeyeon stares at the perfect example of the female body and before she knows it Tiffany is standing right next to her in the shower. She unfreezes and immediately covers herself, “T-TIFFANY!?”

Tiffany touches Taeyeon’s arm lightly pulling it down, “I got kind of sweaty at school so I thought I’d join you. We’re both girls so it’s fine right?” She flirts

! ! ! What is happening! 

Taeyeon looks away from Tiffany and turns around. She can’t even hear the water her heart rate is so loud, “I think I’m going t—” 

Before she can finish announcing that she’s going to leave Tiffany interrupts by pressing herself against Taeyeon’s back. Her soft s easily change shape against Taeyeon’s back while her s dig into it, “Can you wash my back?” Tiffany whispers into Taeyeon’s ear in an unbearably ually attractive way. 

The brunette changes the water temperature from refreshing to steamy then turns around and moves her hair. Taeyeon breathes deeply trying to calm herself down because she undoubtedly feels aroused. She turns around to meet Tiffany’s waiting for Taeyeon, “S-sure.” She can’t refuse or she couldn’t think of the words to refuse. The smaller girl swallows and picks up the shower gel then reaches for the bath sponge. 

“Can you use your hands?” Tiffany requests 

“Ok…” Taeyeon says mindlessly staring at Tiffany’s alluring back and nape while the hot water hits against both of them and steam starts to fill the bathroom. She pours the shower gel on her hands then hesitates before slowly touching Tiffany’s back. She moves her hands across the other girl’s skin and a soapy lather forms getting washed away by the water as more bubbles form. 

Her skin is so soft and smooth… and nice 

Tiffany’s heart races from feeling Taeyeon’s touch while the black haired girl lathers her back for an unnecessarily long time. Taeyeon’s hand wonders too far past her back and touches Tiffany’s side underneath her she immediately pulls her hand back, “S-sorry.”

Her s felt so good against my back…

To Tiffany all of this feels painfully teasing. It’s not enough. It’s not nearly enough, “You can wash anywhere you want.”

Taeyeon pauses her hands against Tiffany’s back while she takes in what she just heard. Suddenly she hears her phone ringing from the other room and her trance is broken. 

She stumbles out the shower, “I-I need to be back home soon! Because I got in trouble for! For! Um.”

What was it!? 

She grabs a towel and partially dries herself before leaving the bathroom.

What was happening!? HOLY CRAP! 

 

*** 


Tiffany finishes blow drying her hair then walks to her bed and lies back, she stairs at her ceiling while thinking about the clueless Taeyeon and a small smile forms ,”You’re so cute Tae. I know what you like and it’s not manly guys.” She sighs and her smile fades, she turns to her side, “But you still don’t remember after all this… All our memories together… There’s no way you won’t remember right?”

 

***


Taeyeon changes out of her stained school uniform that she quickly put on before leaving Tiffany’s house and collapses on her bed. Her heart won’t stop racing. 

You can wash anywhere you want 

Tiffany’s voice rings in her head and her mind is filled with memories of the brunette’s body and the feel of her skin. She tosses and turns on her bed. 

She’s bad news! Really bad news! So ing bad! She’s not a spoilt brat she’s a succubus! And she’s …So… hot… No! we’re girls… but why does it feel like… she’s into me

Taeyeon can’t help grinning to herself. She realizes her thoughts and turns on her bed. 

She’s dangerous 


*** 


It’s dark and silent while everyone sleeps. The only noises are the sounds of the wind lightly blowing through the trees and quiet snores. Suddenly there’s a dim light that hits against Taeyeon’s eyelids likely from her side light and she feels a comfortable weight on her body. She groans and forces her eyes open . She doesn’t believe what she sees the first time so she wipes her eyes till she gets a clear vision of Tiffany sitting on her lap in lacey pink underwear covered by a y see through pink night gown. 

“Tiffany!” She croaks in her cute morning voice and tries to clear ,”What are you doing here!? How are you here!?”

The brunette smiles at Taeyeon’s half asleep panic and leans down pressing her s against the smaller girl ,”You’re so cute.”

Tiffany’s smooth legs move against Taeyeon’s underneath the blanket and her heart races ,”You’re not wearing clothes…”

“It’s lingerie. Do you like it?”

“Yeah...You’re very y.”

Tiffany slowly traces Taeyeon’s arm down to her hand and holds it lightly moving it up to place the other girls hand on her soft . Taeyeon breathes deeply ,”But I’m not very manly.” She whispers 

Taeyeon lightly feels Tiffany's supple in her hand, “You definitely...aren’t”

The brunette grips Taeyeon’s arm and her soft lips caress her neck in gentle kisses while her body presses against the smaller girl’s. 

“We’re…” Taeyeon forces 

“Girls? It didn’t bother you before.”

“Before?” Taeyeon questions but is cut off by Tiffany’s lips. Tiffany kisses her deeply and in an instant it really doesn’t bother Taeyeon. Her thoughts disappear as she concentrates on the sensations. Tiffany’s body, her skin, her lips, her tongue. Taeyeon slips her hand under the thin silky night gown to get a feel of the just as silky skin underneath. It’s hot, feverish and she can’t stop her arousal. 

Tiffany bites her lip playfully and breathes deeply, “ me.”

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP *

Taeyeon opens her eyes in shock to a slightly sun lit room from the rays escaping through gaps in the curtain and she just lies without moving while listening to her beeping alarm unable to calm her breathing. 

 

 

 

A/N: So yeah poor Taeyeon is confused again  lol. I did warn you in the title! Thanks for your comments always <3 Unsure where I'm going plot wise but as long as it's interesting ^^