Couples Everywhere

Confused

It’s morning. Warmer than the night but it’s still early and cool. Taeyeon slowly gains enough consciousness to notice the feeling of a hand on her Taeyeon woke up after a her nap yesterday and one thing led to another leading to their complete ness. She opens her eyes and blinks trying to gain a clear vision. She immediately sees Tiffany completely asleep looking perfectly innocent and very while her hand is comfortably resting on Taeyeon’s small . 

Who’s the ert now 

Taeyeon blushes because she’s very conscious of the brunette’s hand now. She moves the other girls hand down and stares at Tiffany’s peaceful face. Her beautiful feminine features and those amazing lips. Now that she’s asleep Taeyeon can stare without any worries. After getting an almost satisfyingly long look at Tiffany’s face her eyes wonder down Tiffany’s neckline to s peaking out of the blanket that has been pushed down from the heat. They’re free from all constrictions and in clear view moving subtlety as Tiffany breaths. 

This is great 

Tiffany moves slightly to make herself more comfortable and Taeyeon instinctively looks back up to Tiffany’s face in a momentary panic however the brunette isn’t awake. She isn’t awake but her wondering hand moves back to Taeyeon’s skin. Even asleep Tiffany likes contact. She lightly touches her. Taeyeon swallows and gets a memory of a similar situation with the brunette but she can’t pinpoint when it was. She slowly moves her arm around Tiffany’s waist. As soon as she does this Tiffany melts in her arm snuggling into her. Taeyeon’s heart races as she feels the other girl’s soft skin against hers and the brunettes s comfortably change shape against her. 

Ok! 

“It’s not wrong…” Tiffany whimpers in her sleep and Taeyeon’s heart breaks as she remembers the reason they ran away in the first place. 

What am I supposed to do… 

Taeyeon kisses Tiffany’s forehead hoping it will sooth her troubles. 

“Taeyeonie…” Tiffany says but unlike before it’s not sleeping mumbles. 

The shorter girl blushes, “Are you awake?”

Tiffany raises her head and gives Taeyeon a Peck on the lips, “Morning.” She smiles 

“Morning.” Taeyeon says shyly. She can’t help thinking how pretty Tiffany looks in the morning even though she just woke up ,” Fany-ah … what do you think about me?”

“I think I made it pretty obvious yesterday.” Tiffany smiles flirtatiously 

Taeyeon blushes, “I was wondering if you’re attracted to me in the same way…”

“ Like what way?” Tiffany teases 

“Like…” Taeyeon’s eyes wonder down to the beautiful girl’s s.

Tiffany smiles and reaches out her hand to touch Taeyeon’s abs. Taeyeon’s heart races as the rich girls hand moves over her skin while she stares at Tiffany’s appearance, “Are you ?”

Taeyeon hurriedly covers her s and hard s, “No!”

Tiffany grins, “Really?” 

The black haired girl lightly holds Tiffany’s arm and kisses her moving on top of her, “Maybe a bit.” Taeyeon whispers after she pulls back from the kiss. 

The brunette pushes back Taeyeon’s hair, “I’m very... attracted to you.”

“I just wonder because… you’ve been with a guy.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that because you’re the first time I…”

“What?”

Tiffany’s face goes red and she turns her head away from Taeyeon, “Came while having …”

A giant grin forms on Taeyeon’s face ,”I made you a lot of times yesterday.”

The brunette pushes Taeyeon with a smile, “I shouldn’t have told you that!”

Taeyeon traces Tiffany’s body line while she breathes deeply at the touch, Taeyeon taking in her smooth skin then slowly moves her hand down to the rich girls core, “I could —"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

Her morning alarm goes off and ruins the mood almost reminding them that there’s another world out there with obligations. Taeyeon sighs and lies back down to the bed for a moment, “Even if I leave now there’s no way I’ll make it in time for school…”

“I wish I didn’t have to go to school… I want to spend more time together”

“Same.” Taeyeon says with a smile and reaches for her phone turning the alarm off, “!” She exclaims and sits up as she sees her mom’s 14 missed calls and 7 from her dad, “ALL THESE MISSED CALLS! THEYRE GOING TO KILL ME!”

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon from the back, her arms hug the black haired girls neck while her s press against her back ,”Do you regret it?”

“Definitely not. “

 

*** 


Taeyeon takes a deep breath and opens the door to her house. As she walks a few steps into the house she sees her mom ,”Mom—"

Before she can finish her mom hugs her tightly, “I was so worried!”

“I-Im sorry!”

Her mom’s loving concern suddenly changes as she pulls back from the hug, “Don’t you ever do that again! Do you know how worried we were!? And now you’re going to be late for school! Your exams are coming up!”

“I knew you wouldn’t like it so I…”

“Were you with ‘her’?”

Taeyeon swallows as she gets a distant vision of her mom kicking Tiffany out the house, “I like her. More than just like…”

I think I’ve told her this before 

Her mom suppresses an outburst ,”This is a phase. You’ll get over it and you’ll—”

“No! I can’t be with a guy! I don’t want to be with a guy!” Taeyeon interrupts very upset that her mom would call her feelings a phase. 

“What about marriage!? Children!? I want you to have a normal life!” Her mom confesses wiping her tears. Taeyeon’s mom isn’t heartless. She cares a lot about her children and she wants them to have a good education, a job and make a family. She never imagined her daughter would stray from the life she had envisioned for her. 

“I wish I could have a normal life! Tiffany is getting bullied at school and it’s all my fault! I don’t know what I’m meant to do! How can I make people understand! She deserves better than this! I just want her to be happy!” Taeyeon realizes she’s crying and quickly wipes the tears. 

Her mom puts her hand on her daughters shoulder trying to reassure her as she realizes she needs to be one of the people to support her , “Can you invite her over again? I want to apologize… but she cant sleep over.” She awkwardly clears , “Do we need to have a talk about being ually active.” 

Taeyeon’s face goes bright red ,”N-no!” She looks away from her mom, “I know what I’m doing…” She says softly 

Her mom hits her shoulder and Taeyeon protests, “Maybe I’ll get your father to talk to you.”

I didn’t change genders and I don’t need a talk


*** 


“You’re at school today? I thought you weren’t coming” Sooyoung sits down at their usual break table, “ And you’re even sitting in the cafeteria.”

“Yeah… I figured they wouldn’t try something with the teachers around.” She looks toward the male teacher on duty then looks back to Sooyoung, “ But I can still feel them staring at me…”

“Why were you late?”

Tiffany lightly touches the necklace Taeyeon gave her, “I think I’m in love Soo. Like really in love.”

“ So the was that good.” Sooyoung teases 
The brunette covers her red face, “I’m not saying it because of that!”

“So it wasn’t?” She teases again 

Tiffany slowly moves down her hands, “It’s amazing.” She admits ,”But it’s not just about …” she says shyly 

Sooyoung smiles, “What is it about?”

The rich girl can’t hold back her own smile, “Some people treat me well but Taeyeon is the best. She takes care of me and makes me feel safe.”

“I hope everyone supports you Tiff. I really like you two together. I think you’re perfect for each other.”

“I wonder if my dad would think we’re perfect for each other…”


*** 


Tiffany sees Yoona in the passage way and the school goddess starts rushing away but Tiffany catches up and grabs her wrist. 

“Tiffany it wasn’t—” Before Yoona can finish she gets slapped in the face. In the passage way for everyone to see. The students stop and watch. 

“Should I tell them! Right now! Because I know some things about you!” Tiffany threatens. Yoona looks at her with a red face and pleading eyes. Tiffany’s hand changes into a fist, “But sorry to disappoint you! I won’t stoop to your level!” She says and begins to walk away. 

“I’m sorry…” Yoona says softly as Tiffany walks away. The crowd of students continues looking at Yoona, “You’ll be late for class.” She says before walking. 

Hyoyeon catches up to her, “Are you ok? That looked painful.”

“I’m fine… I just… I feel bad. Maybe I was wrong about her…”

“It was my fault…”

“It’s not your fault Hyoyeon. You’re not one of the one’s making fun of her.”

 

*** 


Yuri takes a sip of her cappuccino as she sits in the café with Jessica after school, “This is the best! How can coffee be so good! I can’t believe I’ve been missing out.”

Jessica laughs, “You like coffee too much. So you have swimming practice three times a week now?”

The tan girl smiles, “Yeah, even though I joined late they might even let me race against other schools.”

“You’re going to be so busy…” Jessica says softly 

“Do you want to come watch?” Yuri blushes 

“You swim?”

“Yeah… I don’t think they’ll mind.”

Jessica pushes her hair back shyly, “Maybe I’ll come watch. You’re really becoming comfortable here. Taking part in the school and everything.”

“Did you think about what I said…” Yuri asks hesitantly 

“… I can’t just change how I feel… even if I know she won’t feel the same way… I can’t get it out of my head…” Jessica confesses 

“What?”

“How she kissed me… but that’s how she kisses Tiffany…”

Yuri sighs, “I get it. I’m not Taeyeon.”

“Yuri—”

“Just leave it. I see my kiss didn’t matter.”

 

***


Taeyeon and Tiffany stand in front of the couch where Taeyeon’s parents sit. Taeyeon invited Tiffany over and she resisted but Taeyeon assured her that it will be fine. Taeyeon looks nervously at her parents and reaches to hold the hand of the brunette who clearly is hesitant. 

“This is Tiffany. My girlfriend.”

Her father takes a deep breath and Taeyeon’s mom puts her hand over his gently and looks at him as if sending a message. He breaks the silence, “Just… don’t break my daughter’s heart.”

Tiffany can’t help smiling at the relief, “I won’t . Thank you Mrs and Mr Kim. This means a lot.”

Mrs Kim’s heart hurts at how she treated Tiffany so harshly not long ago, “Tiffany I need to apologize. It was just a shock… I wasn’t expecting…”

“It’s fine Mrs Kim! I’m sorry…”

The door opens and Jiwoong enters unknowing of the situation, “I’m home!” he announces then sees the scene, “What’s going on here…”

 

*** 


After supper Tiffany collapses onto Taeyeon’s bed with a big smile on her face. 

“You can’t stay too long.” Taeyeon informs while closing the bedroom door. 

Tiffany digs her head into Taeyeon’s pillow while she lies on her stomach then raises her head, “Maybe everything will work out after all. I thought your mom didn’t like me.” She finishes then feels Taeyeon’s full body weight on her, “Taeyeon you’re heavier than you think!”

Taeyeon chuckles as she pushes Tiffany down, “You were taking up all the space.” She rests her elbows on Tiffany then starts massaging her with them, “I’m massaging.”

“That’s actually kind of refreshing Taeyeon-ah…” The brunette approves 

The smaller girl looks down to the brunettes back and moves Tiffany’s long hair to the side revealing her attractive nape. She leans down and kisses it softly and gets a pleasant hit of the rich girl’s scent ,”You smell nice…” Taeyeon whispers and Tiffany’s heart races. Tiffany holds Taeyeon’s pillow covered in the black haired girl’s scent, “I heard that people you’re attracted to smell nice.”

The brunette subtly smells Taeyeon’s pillow, “Is that why…”

Taeyeon grins, “Why what?”

“Nothing! Get off me you’re heavy!” Tiffany protests in embarrassment. Taeyeon laughs and sits up only to let Tiffany turn around then pins her down again with a big smile, “Tae seriously!?” The brunette questions with a smile 

Teasing you is so much fun 

Taeyeon looks into Tiffany’s eyes then leans down and kisses her. The brunette puts her arms around the other girls neck. After kissing for a while Taeyeon moves her hand under Tiffany’s shirt. The brunette lightly pushes the black haired girl back, “Taeyeon…” The smaller girl ignores her, “Taeyeon.”

The black haired girl pulls back gaining her breath, “What’s wrong?”

“I want to talk.”

“Did I do something wrong…”

Tiffany smiles, “No not like that. I just want to talk… like about things and get to know you more”

Taeyeon sits up and crosses her legs on the bed and Tiffany does the same, “I know I should know more about you… I’ve been remembering small things.”

“What did you remember?”

“I told my mom about you before… I’ve held you in my arms in the morning before… you like gifts… you like it when I put my fingers inside—”

Tiffany covers Taeyeon’s mouth with her hands and a bright red face ,”Did you really remember that!? Out of everything!”

Taeyeon smiles and moves Tiffany’s hand down, “I also remembered the most important thing. It didn’t really go away in the first place.”

“What?”

That I love you

“I won’t say it now because…” Taeyeon moves a stray strand of Tiffany’s hair back into place, “I want to know more about you. Can you tell me Fany-ah?”

Tiffany smiles brightly with a hint of shyness the type of smile that Taeyeon is often in awe of. Her whole face lights up and her eyes turn into mesmerizing crescents, “Of course I can tell you Taeyeonie. And don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll get your memories back. It will just take a bit of time.” Taeyeon’s head suddenly hurts again and she holds it in pain, “Are you ok!?” Tiffany worries not sure what to do. 

“It hurts!” Taeyeon whines 

“I’ll ask your mom for some medicine!” Tiffany is about to move from the bed but Taeyeon grabs her wrist. 

“No! It will go away!” Taeyeon protests and grips her wrist tightly till the pain finally subsides, “Did we meet when I was a guy!” She says straight afterwards as she gets a vague memory. 

“Yeah, you helped me get rid of some older men then gave me your jersey and some money. I kind of thought that you were like prince charming…” Tiffany blushes, “Do you remember?”

Taeyeon smiles, “Yeah I remember but I didn’t know the last part. I thought you said I looked like a hobo?”

Tiffany laughs and hugs the black haired girl, “I’m so happy you remember!” She hugs tightly ,”You’re still like prince charming.” She says softly 

“Are you the princess then?”

The rich girl pulls back from the hug, “Of course! I’ve always wanted to be a Disney princess! ! I want to be Ariel she’s my favorite.”

The smaller girl laughs, “She loses her voice. You’re too loud to be Ariel.”

“She gets her voice back!” Tiffany protests pushing Taeyeon and the girl falls back on the bed dragging Tiffany with her. 

Taeyeon smiles as the beautiful girl rests on her lap while she keeps hold of Tiffany’s arm pulling her down, “I thought you said you wanted to talk.” Her heart races from the situation as she stares into Tiffany’s eyes. 

Tiffany leans down and rests her body on Taeyeon, “You’re so boney.”

“Sorry…”

Didn’t you just complain that I was heavy

“You should eat more Taeyeonie.” Tiffany says and turns her head to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek.

Taeyeon blushes, “Ok.”


*** 


“Your house is huge or should I say mansion.” Sunny says as she enters Sooyoungs bedroom. Yesterday after talking Sooyoung invited Sunny over today. 

“Have you seen Tiffany’s house?” 

“I think Taeyeon’s the only one that’s been there.”

“That’s a mansion.”

“I feel like I’m surrounded by couples recently.” Sunny takes a seat on the desk chair while Sooyoung sits on her bed. 

“Now I have to hang out with you.” The tall girl jokes 

“I know you secretly love me. I don’t have to worry about anything do I? Are you into girls like the rest of them?”

Sooyoung laughs, “No. I want to find a boyfriend, get married, have kids. I used to talk about boys all the time with Tiffany… until Taeyeon. Now she talks about her all the time. I’m not sure what happened.”

Sunny laughs, “Does she talk about their life?”

“I tried asking but she doesn’t really tell me anything.”

“Taeyeon talks about it.” 

Sooyoung holds back a laugh, “Are you serious!? What did she say?”

Sunny grins, “Why are you so curious?”

“They’re kind of really cute together…” Sooyoung says softly 

“Taeyeon says Tiffany really likes it when she’s on top—”

“Maybe I don’t need to know… but I’m not surprised” Sooyoung interrupts ,” What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No. I’m not interested at the moment. Maybe in the future. I think I could do a better job at being an angel than Jessica or Yuri.” Sunny jokes 

“Are those two together now?” 

“I don’t think so… I’ve seen the way Jessica looks at Taeyeon… but I also know the way Yuri looks at Jessica… the only one who’s in her own world is Seohyun. She’s the most angel-like. She hasn’t been hanging out with us to study for exams and when I asked her which she liked better boys or sweet potatoes she chose sweet potatoes.”

Sooyoung bursts out laughing, “Sweet potatoes!?”

The shorter girl can’t hold back her own laughter, “Yeah she loves them. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s one of the main reasons she’s staying here.”

“Have you asked them what it’s like being an angel?”

“Yeah… I talked to Seohyun about it. They don’t feel things properly. They work for eternity… but they’re just normal girls. I hope Seohyun doesn’t go back… but she told me if she doesn’t return they’ll put a ban on angels coming to the living world again. Apparently there was a long ban before.” Sunny explains 

“Wow… I thought it would be…. I don’t know.”

“Different?”

“Yeah…”

“Same… and I’m starting to think all angels are lesbians which was also a surprise.”

“ I’m sure lots of church’s would be happy to hear that.” Sooyoung jokes


***


Yuri lies on her bed facing the wall in their hotel room as Jessica gets ready for bed. 

“Are you still upset with me?” Jessica asks 

“I’m not upset. I got you another bed like you wanted so you don’t have to worry about that anymore.” Yuri says bitterly 

Jessica looks towards the bed Yuri created for her from her still relatively useful powers .She takes a step towards the empty bed but then walks towards Yuri’s .

Yuri unexpectedly feels Jessica’s body snuggle up to hers and her heart races, “What about the other bed?”

“It seemed kind of lonely…”

“But maybe you should sleep there Sica.” Yuri says as the feeling of Jessica is getting too much. 

“Why?”

“Because… you know how I feel.”

“Why do you like me Yuri…” Jessica asks softly 

“You say what’s on your mind… you’re fun and you joke around… You’re pretty.”

Jessica smiles, “You really do know me the best. I don’t think a lot of people I’ve met would say I’m fun.”

“I always liked being with you sica.”

“Yuri turn around…” Jessica orders. The taller girl turns around to Jessica’s close proximity and her beautiful eyes staring at her. She can’t hear her thoughts over her heart beat. These feelings are still confusing and new. Her kiss with Jessica already played many times in her mind and it’s just making her feel troubled. She thought it would help but it didn’t, she joined the swim team to help get her mind off it so Jessica didn’t have to see her sulk but she couldn’t hide her emotions well, “Close your eyes…”

“Sica what are you…”

Jessica looks away shyly, “Just do it.”

The tan girl closes her eyes and after a dark silent moment she feels Jessica’s soft lips against hers then feels her warm tongue press against her lips. This is very surprising to Yuri, very different. She slowly let’s Jessica in and realizes she likes this way better than what she did the other day. She learns from Jessica quickly imitating her tongue then takes it further by doing what she wants. Her body starts to feel hot and before she realizes it she’s pushed Jessica down onto the bed her leg between Jessica’s 

”Yuri…” She hears her breathless name and she opens her eyes breathing deeply to the vulnerable Jessica under her with familiar yet new feelings. Very strong feelings. Her mind is filled with thoughts of what she wants to do to Jessica. Her body is making it very obvious to what it wants as she has to repress the urge to touch herself, “I still…”

Yuri’s heart hurts, “You should sleep in the other bed…”


*** 


Tiffany didn’t manage to get to her room without her dad stopping her, “Where were you!? What were you doing!? You rented a hotel! You didn’t come home!”

“Dad… I have something to tell you…”