Something

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Lee's POV

We walked inside the park. We also played with the kites that the children gave us. We sat on the fesh grass as I started to close my eyes. The breeze is cool, windy, but hot. But the frsh air always. I can aslo feel the sun's rays in my eyes while being closed.

 

My eyes are still closed when suddenly the rays began to fade away. I thought it's going to rain so I opened my eyes and saw Kwangmin-shii standing in front of me with eyes blinking every second.

 

``Yah!`` I stood up. ``what do you think you're doing?!`` I screamed at him.

 

He just rolled his eyes mand ade a hard grip on my waist.`` Can I borrow her for a sec?`` he asked from Naeun.

 

She just blinked not opening . She looked at me with tears formin in her eyes. Then, she looked at Kwangmin with teary eyes while me, trying to break-free from his tight grip.

 

People and even couples atarted looking at us and pointing. Teenage girls started squealing when they saw Kwangmin hgging e while smiling at them.

 

``Why...why are they looking at us?`` I asked Kwangmin then realized his breath already reached the crook of my neck.

 

``Since I'm the son of the famous businessman in the whole Seoul, that's what's it.`` he looked at me and smiled.

 

``Yah! You ert! Get away!`` I started moving widely.

 

``So I think sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter