Lee Naeun

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJR8Inf77Ac

Lee's POV

 

We stood in front of  zroom 29 in the Gs' Building.

 

``So...Am I just goona stay here for the rest of school year or what?`` I rolled my eyes at him.

 

I saw him smirk and pocket his left hand while the other still making a hard grip on my hand. I heard ckey chatterings from his pocket and revealed 2 keys from his pocket.

 

``Are you suppose to have my key for the dorm?`` I raise an eyebrow at him.

 

``No. Your brother didn't notice that i s on his pocket just to get these.`` he smirked.

 

``Give me that!`` I snatched it away from him. ``Don't ever do that...uhh.. snake thingy. Or I'll snake your pockets!`` I glared at him.

 

``Then try to snake your hand on my pockets. Who knows maybe you'll touch...`` he smirked.

 

``Yah! you ...ert!`` I punched his chest.

 

``Yah! Stop it!`` he growled.

 

I glared at him and twisted the ket inside the door knob. I waited to hear the "click" sound until it opened. I quickly opened the door and tried to shut it fast but Kwangmin-shii's foot came in.

 

``Yah! Don't ever come in here with your ...ert...evil spirit!`` I kicked his foot out of the door and slammed it.

 

``Oh my. I'm being my oldself again.`` I leaned on the door.

 

``What's in here?`` I mumbled quietly while wandering around the dorm.

 

I saw 2 beds. The onw is empty while the other one is full and loads of blue stuff. *I have a dorm...mate?* I thought.

 

``But I don't have any uniform, things that be needed in the real world.`` I frowned then a light bulb came in my head.

 

``Time to call oppa.`` I smirked evily while rubbing my hands to each other.

 

I heard my stomach grumble loudly enough to hear. ``Okay maybe later.`` I smiled and skipped out of the bedroom.

 

I went in the white-like room and opened the rectangle, and boxes. All I saw is cans of sardines, blah blah blah. I looked at the rectangle and saw loads of fruits and vegetables, even meat and chicken, pork.

 

``Since I have magic in food...`` I held my chin and my eyes began to sparkle widely.

 

``No need to cook that hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter