Dorm

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee's POV

     We were in front of a school named Seoul of Performing Arts School, where I saw the name written in bold letters on the gates. 

``So this is where you study?`` I asked Jeongmin.

He nodded his head while smiling at me. ``Neh. So from now on, you will be studying here too.`` his smiled didn't fade away and started ragging me inside.

``Wait.`` I stopped. ``Mwoya?`` he looked at me.

``Jeongmin, don't you think it needs money in here? Though we don't have money then how did you study though you don't have money?`` I raised my eyebrow on him.

``Before I answer, call me oppa. O-p-p-a.`` he smiled.

``First of all...`` I leaned on his ear. ``We're twins okay?!`` I shouted while secretly chuckling.

``You two are twins?`` asked Winnie the Pooh.

``Neh. Ah! I haven't told you about that did I?`` his friends shook their heads.

``Well, this is Lee ~~~. My twin sister. I'm older for 10 minutes. And she likes to be calle Lee. Not her first name.`` Jeongmin or should I say

"oppa" said.

``Annyeong Lee!`` they bowed.

``Annyeonghaseyo!`` I waved back. ``so are we going in now? JEONGMIN?`` I emphasized his name.

I saw him roll his eyes and started dragging me in...hallways? It's quite big with marbled flooring below. Lockers surrounded every walls and corners. Then I saw Jeongmin "oppa's" favorite numbers plastered on a locker. *Maybe it's his.*

``What are we doing here?`` I asked.

``You'll see.`` he smiled at me.

     We stopped in front of a room called "The Principal's Office". He knocked first before hearing the words "Come in". There reavelaed a man with white-grayish hair, looking like he's in his late 50's. He has forehead lines exposed. He looks angry yet good at the same time. Weird =.= Jeongmin "oppa" started to raise his left hand while the other hand on my side. Glitters or powder with color of blue started circling around the principal. After what Jeongmin"oppa" did, the ahjussi's eyes began to be blue. He handed me some papers for me to be my guide. Then, he came back to realization. We went out of the room and saw the others waiting impatientl while sitting on the bench.

``Wow. She didn't even had an entrance exam here then she's qualified?`` Jeongmin "oppa" nodded his head in approval.

``She took some tests inside the room.`` 

``That fast?`` Hyunseong-shii asked.

``Is it fast? Heheh. She's just kind of a n Eistein and a bookworm that's all.`` their eyes widened.

``That's all?! Yah hyung! The word "thats all" is not like a "least" word.`` Minwoo said.

``Arasso arasso.``

``He's a bookworm also. But not an Einsein.`` I said out of the blue.

``See! You're also a bookworm!`` Minwoo snapped his fingers.

``Okay! Okay! You won!``he raised his hands.

``So Lee, what is your dorm number?`` asked Donghyun-shii.

``Hmmm... Let me see first.`` I scanned the whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter