Hardest Thing to do

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

When Lee opened her eyes, she saw Jaehyo standing far away from the bed she is using in the Infirmary Room.

''Wai-- What?! Why is he here?! He is our enemy yet you choosed to let him stay here?!'' she said while getting her feet straight on the floor.

''Lee-ssi. Stop first. He's here so he can team up with us to prevent his mother from crashing our lives.'' said Jeongmin while making his hands touch Lee's shoulder hardly.

''Hajiman-- Jeongmin-ah!--''

''Come on Lee. You can't be mad at him forever.'' said Youngmin walking towards her side.

She looked at the two, and saw Kwangmin nodding his head in approval. She then sighed heavily and looked straight at Jaehyo. ''Arasso. I agree. But if I knew that you're some kind of fraud or something, be ready to what will come to you.'' she said while giving him deathly glares.

Jaehyo then bowed down in front of her and said, ''Yes my Princess. I promise. I will be ready to any punishment you will give me if I did something wrong.'' he then stood up.

Just then, Youngmin and Kwangmin noticed that Jaehyo didn't called her by her fullname, until Kwangmin stood in front and looked at Jaehyo.

''Annyeonghaseyo Prince Jo Kwangmin. How may I help you?'' asked Jaehyo and bowed.

''Please don't bow. You're also a Prince. I just want to ask a question from you.''

Then, Jaehyo stood straight and looked at him curiously, ''Yes Prince Kwangmin?''

''How come you did't call the Princess by her FULL name?'' he asked.

Jaehyo gulped nervously and looked at Lee then to Jeongmin. Youngmin saw that they're exchanging glances while Kwangmin doesn't saw it.

''She doesn't want me to.'' said Jaehyo blankly. Kwangmin thought for a moment if he is saying the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter