Are you two together?! 0.o

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwangmin's POV

''Can't do it huh?'' I chuckled.

''Of course! Why will I do that to you?!'' she screamed not caring about the others.

''Well, because you said you want to stop that full name blah blah.'' I smiled.

''Then... why does it have to be like that?'' she said while her jaw dropping.

''That's what I want. If you can do it.'' I smirked evily with a seductive smiled also.

 

Lee's POV

Stupid Jo Kwangmin! I'll literally kill you for this if I did it. Will I even do it? Aish! I don't know! But I have to because I don't want this full name thingy!

''I will not do it.'' I stood up and walked away with my arms crossed around.

''Yah! Wait!'' all of them said in unison until they catched up.

''What?!'' I shouted annoyingly.

''What does he told you that made you like this?'' Minwoo held my shoulder.

''Nothing! Not your business.'' I mumbled.

''Do it Lee ~~~~.'' said Kwangmin from behind.

''Shiro!'' I stomped while whining.

''You're asking we have to stop it now you don't want to?'' he asked confused.

''Okay first of all, what will the two of you stop?'' Youngmin asked.

''Not in that way Jo Kwangmin!'' I said not answering Youngmin's question.

''Okay. Fine then. Maybe I have to do it then instead of you.'' my eyes widened as I saw him already in front of me.

''Yah!!!'' I looked behind the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter