Secret Revealed

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Expect this to be shoort. Because I was wrting the next chapter, which is this but I closed the program. So yeah, I summarized it =.=

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee's POV

Kwangmin quickly backed away after having a fight with the HAG, which what we call argue. HE came in the right corner and slammed a door loud enough or all of us to hear.

I looked at the lady while anger fuming inside me. Since our eyes change color whenever we can't control our expressions, that's what happening to me now. I can feel blood coming in my eyes which will make those pupils red in any minute.

''So where's your brother?'' asked the lady while pocketed hands in her pockets.

''What do you even care about my brothe--''

''SO it's you?'' I heard Jeongmin's voice from behind as the lady smirked and looked at him.

''Surprised to see me KID?'' asked the lady.

Jeongmin is now full with anger so he ran to the lady but was quickly pulled by Youngmin behind him. ''Hyung. Stop it.''

''So Youngmin is here also?'' she smirked more. ''But where is my son?'' she said looking everywhere.

''You have a son? Quite impossible.'' I teased. Then Jaehyo quickly placed his body in front of me and held my hand.

''Lee, can we talk? This is super important. You have to hear it.'' he said with side eyes.

''NO.'' I yanked away from his grip and hissed. ''Are you blind?! Can't you see I'm talking to someone?!'' I screamed at him.

He quickly bowed without looking at the lady and said ''I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to interru--'' he quickly starightened his body and stood frozed. ''M-MOM?'' he asked.

I was so shocked by hearing what he said so I quickly pushed him aside and looked at him disappointed. ''THIS lady is your mom?!'' I asked while pointing to the lady.

''That's what I wanted to talk about with you. But you don't want to.'' he placed himself beside his oh so called mother and looked away.

''What the hell Jaehyo!'' growled Jeongmin who wants to yank away from Youngmin's hands. ''You betrayed us!'' he shouted.

''I'm so sorry Jeongmin.'' he bowed.

I quickly went in front of him and slapped him so hard on the cheek. Tears started to form in my eyes. I don't know why I did that but he deserved it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter