Good Thing You Came

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee's POV

''Hmmm.. So I heard you're the new queenka eh?'' said Jeongmin while clasping his hands on the table. ''New...what? I don't understand.'' I said quickly. I heard him sigh and lower his head. I thought something is wrong then realized his head is starting to ache. ''Hyung gwenchana?!'' exclaimed Minwoo. He nodded his head weakly and smiled at me.

He recovered slowly and told me everything about being a quuenka. I was happy and sad in the same time. I mean, I really like being called the queenka because I thought students liked me even thought I just came studying here 3 hours ago. And I can't believe that. And also, I don't like that much attention because it may lead to a bad situation.

I came back to realization when Jeongmin waved a hand in front of me. ''Ahhh neh?'' I tilted my head to the side. ''Are you even listening? I said...accept? Or not?'' he smiled. ''If I were you, I'll accept.'' said Minwoo while the others just nodding. ''Do I have a choice?'' I pursed my lips. They all smiled at me as the students clapped their hands and whitled cheerfully. 

The bell slowly rungwhich made my head ache again. ''Ahh~ What's happening?'' I heard Jeongmin mumble. I looked at him with the upper corner of my eye as he also rubbed his temples with his head lowered. ''Are you two okay? It looks like your nerves are connected.'' joked Donghyun-oppa. ''It's not funny hyung.'' mumbled Kwangmin while helping me.

 

A very short Kwangmin's POV

Number 4, always having headaches. I said in my mind while carrying her with her arm on my shoulder and my hand on her waist. We arrived the garden, where we will have our next lessons---- experiments on plants. Since partners here are girls to boys, I was sticked to Lee because I don't have a partner since my girlfriend left, and I hate the others, especially Naeun.

 

Lee's POV

When classes came to an end, I waited for Jeongmin to come out of the men's bathroom. I saw Kwangmin leaning on the wall with Naeun talking to him but he simply ignored. I frowned an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter