You remind me of her.

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since the incident happened, Lee can't help but to rub her ankle all the time. She has no strength left because of the great fall she had. His brother notived her actions and her expression, even though he is facing her back. Then, Mr. Park, their Math teacher called Lee to answer the question/equation written on the white board. She stood up, bitting her lips to struggle on pain.

Kwangmin's eyes followed her body then saw her unbalanced walk. He wanted to help but thought students will see them as close friends, or more than that. He pursed his lips and clutched his fist that his nerves started to hurt. 

Lee quickly answered the equation and ran to her seat. She buried her chin on her arms with a pout. Then, Mr. Park's jaw dropped, even the students. They coudn't believe what she had did. Mr. Park always give the equation EVERY YEAR. If he finds out that someone can answer it, it's a big opportunity, since the smartest of them, Jeongmin can't even answer it (because he is hiding it.)

''How did...how did you do that?!'' asked the professor with amazement on his voice. ''Uhhmmm... I don't know. I kinda...know it?'' Lee said with an asking tone. She looked at Jeongmin who is now burying his face on his hands. ''How come you didn't answer that since I came here?'' asked Lee loudly. Students started to look at Jeongmin's direction. He peeked onto his hands and saw the student's curious eyes.

''Because I don't want to?'' he rolled his eyes. The teacher heard what he said and raised his eyebrow at him. ''You know the answer Jeongmin?'' smiled the professor. He was about to protest but Lee answered for his lovable brother. ''Yes he can. He is kinds uhhhm... like an Einstein like me!'' said cheerfully. The professor smiled widely and directed the marker to Jeongmin's direction. ''Go answer it.'' smirked the professor evily.

He stood up carefully and eyed Lee a deathly glare. She scratched her nape and laughed nervously then pushed Jeongmin to the front. He took the marker with a trembling hand. He sighed for a minute and faced the board with his eyes closed. He opened the marlker with a loud pop and stucked the cap on his lips. He started to answer the equation seriously then sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter