How Did She Came Here?!

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short Lee's POV

I quickly went home after being dragged by Kwangmin everywhere, whenever the ahjumma will walk towards us.

I don't even understand Kwangmin because he's being frightened when the ahjumma smiles at him like she likes Kwangmin.

And most of all, Kwangmin said she looked familiar like what I thought and he always keep saying why did she came and how.

*sigh* Life is just too boring to know what's happening right now.

I swear if Jeongmin came back, I'll ask him if he knows that lady =.=

 

Kwangmin's POV

I got back home after dragging Lee's poor wrist everywhere.

I was shocked when I saw hyung sitting down the coac while reading a book on his hand. He then looked at  me and raised an eyebrow.

''You ditched school?'' we asked in unison. He scoffed and flipped the page of the book he was holding.

''Yeah I ditched.'' I smiled meekily and rolled my eyes about to sit on the coach.

''Yah! Don't sit here. This is MY couch. YOUR couch is there.'' he pointed at the blue couch I just bought yesterday.

''ANd FYI, I didn't ditch school.'' he said with sarcasm.

''Yeah. Because you love it that much.'' I said and looked at Hyunmin who was in the house also.

''You ditched didn't you?'' I asked him as he just rubbed his nape and smiled sheepishly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter