--Chapter 31//Failed Magic

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lee's Point of View

''Aish! What is her plan now?!'' I asked myself while throwing pillows and some of my stuffs everywhere.

I didn't came back to school. Jeongmin, Kwangmin and Youngmin came back, even though Jeongmin's eyes started to flicker to the color of red.

''W-wae?!'' I asked again, only to be greet by wind passing by me like snow.

''I have to find them.'' I said, repeating it to myself to gain more strength.

I quickly took a shower and wore casual and comfortable outfit.

Once I came downstairs, running, the door crept open, which made me curious.

''Bwo? Jeongmin-ah! Did you came back?!'' I screamed in the midst.

I wandered around the house but found no tracks of Jeongmin and his bag like a rag tossed everywhere.

''Huh. Maybe the wind just opened the door.'' I said until I walked in the living room again.

I practiced my magic for five times until something powerful hit my back, and it made me tumble, face first to fall.

I was about to stand up when suddenly, a foot stepped on my back.

''What the-''

''Shut up. Don't talk or I'll kill your parents.'' said the person pinning me down with manly and gravely voice.

''Who- who are you? What are you gonna do to my parents?!'' I growled, trying to breakfree.

''Oh nothing. Just... playing with them.'' HE said while laughing evily.

*Now's my chance. Since he's laughing...*

I used my magic with my hand backwards which mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter