War

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jaehyos' POV

I saw the three running outside the cafeteria with Lee on Youngmin's hands. Students started to crowd the doors as for me, I can't get in.

''Excuse me please.'' I said in a low tone as they looked at me and nodded.

They made a straight way for me to walk in and they made one also in front of the counter.

I sighed, feeling guilty why I didn't told Lee, even though we became bestfriends a year ago.

Then, my head started to hurt and as voice spoke in my head. *Come to my office...NOW.*

It was my mother, and she wants me to go to her office. Aish! Why does she have to be my mother? I HATE it.

I went outside of the cafeteria after putting the tray on the trash, which I don't have to do because the tray is one of the school's property. But I don't care since I don't care about this camm anyway.

I came here to spy on the four.NOT TO STUDY.

I went to a hallway with no people around as I began to teleport into my mom's office.

I was placed in front of her door as I quickly opened it and saw her eyes fuming with anger while playing with the darts.

''Mom. Your eyes.'' I said and quickly pulled the darts away from her.

''You don't know how to use KNOCK?'' she asked and scoffed.

''I'm your son. Who cares. I don't care.''

''This is school grounds so treat me as your principal not your mother.''

''Do you even care about this school? You came here because you want to look at those four and their family.'' I said blankly.

''Anyways...'' she sighed and sat on her chair while spinning it around. ''How was the slap?''

''Fine now. I've healed it.'' I said and sat across her.

''Good. Anywa--''

''You did thatto her didn't you?'' I asked, more like I'm old to her.

''What? I don't understand.'' she laughed nervously.

''You're the reason why Lee collapsed huh?'' I asked her and eyed her painfully. ''Mom you know I love he--''

''Jeahyo-ah--''

''Just... answer my question.'' I said and looked at the door with students running across the hallways. ''Just tell me if it was you.''

''..........Yes...Yes it's me. Happy? I used my powers to make her collapse.''

''But why?!'' I stood up from my seat and looked at her sincerely. ''Mom you know I love her right?!'' I asked shouting.

''Don't you raise your voice at me Jaehyo. She deserved it because she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter