You look cute together.

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super short Author's POV

''I'm sorry Kwangmin. I think...you-you've mistaken me.'' said Lee stuttering. ''Then why are you stuttering?'' asked KWangmin leaning to her. ''I don't know! Why are you asking anyway?I want to go now.'' she said rudely. She tried to stand up and suddenly, her ankle. Kwangmin was about to support her but she quickly sat up from the bed. She looked at Kwangmin with sincerity and lowered her head. ''I'm sorry if I've been rude.'' she pursed her lips. ''Aniya. It's okay.'' said Kwangmin about to touch her shoulder.

 

A short Lee's POV

He was about to touch my shoulder as I quickly backed away. ''Uhh... enough of that. I'm not comfortable.'' I lied while smiling. I heard him heave I sigh and say okay and slouched on the chair. I badly wanna tell him those two things me and Jeongmin hid when we came here. Awkward silence came in the room. Gosh! I Can someone barged in?! I said in my mind. Just then, the door bursted open as the school doctor came in with a clipboard on his hand.

''How are you feeling...'' he stopped and looked at the papers clipped at the clipboard. ''Lee ~~~~?'' I nod my head forcefully. ''Yes I'm okay. Can I go out now?'' I asked quickly. Kwangmin told me to calm down but I didn't listen to what he said. All I cared about is what happened to Jeongmin when I fainted in History Class. ''You can now. But your ankle still hurts. But...'' he looked at Kwangmin on my side. ''be sure to be with her always and support her okay? Till the day ends.'' smiled the doctor. Kwangmin pursed his lips and nod his head.

 

Super short Kwangmin's POV

I forcefully nodded my head as the doctor helped Lee to get out of the bed. We quickly thanked him and walk out of the room, straight to the hallways. I saw Lee having a bad time to walk by her own. So I helped her instead of just watching her or looking at her come by beside the door. She hesitated first but I quickly insisted as she gave up. This girl is really stubborn huh? Number one.

I said 1 in my thoughts because she's stubborn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter