GOOD

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee's POV

Aish... A month already passed. Which means there will be a new principal and that . And it also means that I have to search for that STUPID ahjumma because I haven't seen her for like 3 weeks. 

''Hey. What are you doing?'' asked Kwangmin and sat beside me in the cafeteria.

That's right Kwangmin. Always be beside me so we can protect each other. I also missed your Jasmine scent ad I really love it. I wish we can stay like this forever. I don't want to lose you...again.

''Hey. Are you even listening to me?'' he asked while waving a hand in front of me and laughed.

''A-ah. E-eh? Neh. I'm li-listening.'' I said and continued on doodling something.

''Then what are you doing?'' he leaned in.

I started to write the letter N of his name but quickly stopped and hid the noebook and smiled. ''Any stuff I love.'' I smiled and hugged the notebook on my chest.

''Come on!'' he said trying to steal the notebook from me.

''Aniya! Don't be stubborn!'' I pulled the notebook again.

''Please?'' he pouted and clasped his hands. Aish! Cute.

''Aniya!'' I said shaking my body as I started to fall from the bench. Uh-oh.

''AAAAAAAHHH!'' I screamed when I was about to reach the hard floor.

Then, at that time, someone pulled me by the waist. Oh thank God Kwangmin. I said in my mind. When I opened my eyes, I became disappointed and quickly yanked away from the grip.

''I didn't asked you to save me.'' I said to Jaehyo and quickly walked away from him.

''I just can't let you fall from there and get stomped by students.''

''Well I can stand on my own thank you very much. I'm not a kid anymore, who doesnt know how to stand.''

''I know. But, that guy with you? SERIOUSLY... He will NEVER catch you.'' he said in disgust.

''What are you talking about? Him? I don't think so. He always protects me and cares about me. Not like you, you just want to marry me because I'm beautiful and that's. All!'' I screamed at him.

''But I'm serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter