The Real World

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee's POV

``I can't find him anywhere!`` I mumble on the air, afte going to Princess Jieon's palace.

``Is he hiding something from me?`` I frowned.

*Have you heard about...The Real World?*

A light bulb appeared ontop of my head.

``I'll be there oppa.`` a giggle escaped my lips as I ran to our palace.

 

``Mother! Father!``

``Mwoya Princess?`` they stood up from their seats.

``I...know...where...oppa...is...`` I panted between the lines.

``Yeah we know alo. He's at Princess Jiyeon's palace kachii?`` I shook my head.

``Aniya... He...came...to...The Real World!`` I squealed.

``BWO?! He came in the Real World?`` their eyes widened.

``Neh. So that means...we have to go too! Cause I know if you went to the real world, he will NEVER come back.``

``Hajiman...We can't leave our thrones here.`` Mother and father said.

``It's okay if you don't want to. Then I'll go myself and find oppa.`` I smiled.

``But you cannot come back anymore.`` they frowned.

``Mother, Father, you can also go there if you want. But, you have to leave this throne. And if you leave this place, it will vanish.`` I frowned.

``Princess, it's okay if we leave this and it will vanish. The other people will go there automatically also.``

``There's one problem.`` they looked at me. ``If the witch agrees to leave this place, it will vanish. If not, the other people will stay forever, the portal to the Real World will close, and this place will be her's. She's the only one who can control the portal also.`` I sighed.

``We will make our decision soon Prncess. But, you have to go now. Your oppa will be waiting for you.`` they smiled.

``I know Mother. I know oppa is looking for me. I dreamt about it. But I don't want to leave you guys here now.`` I held both of their hands.

``We will be okay Lee. Just prmose us you and your oppa will be good there. We will follow you soon.``

A tear escaped m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter