I am his.

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Awkward silence filled the park. No one didn't spoke a word and just kept looking on the ground. Lee noticed people looking at the ground as they started to do what they are doing. She quickly looked at them as they started to walk off, like thinking that Lee and her friends are like crazy. ''We're not...together.'' said Lee in a trailing-off voice whit her lips pursed. Jeongmin noticed his sister and heaved a sigh.

''Ahh arasso. I'm just making sure.'' smiled Jeongmin fakely. He soon looked at Lee who is like crying her heart out. She can't tell it. He quickly coughed and walked in front of them. ''I just wanted to ask...'' he stopped. ''Why are we standing and doing nothing like idiots?'' all of them laughed.

Lee noticed his brother, smiling at her and giving her a reasurring look. Lee gave those back to him and walked beside his brother. ''You can't tell it if I have to warn you.'' said Jeongmin in a gravelly voice. 'I know.'' Lee responded back with a low voice. ''I have to tell it when you say so.'' she smiled weakly. ''Lee, I also want you to tell it already. But it will just hurt her/his/its feelings.'' said Jeongmin while patting her back with a smile.

''I know Jeongmin. But...'' she stopped and looked at her brother. ''Just tell me if it's ready to say arasso?'' nodded Jeongmin. The others arenot in the conversation as they knew and shrugged it off. Once they arrived at the school, the boys walked to the opposite direction after walking the two girls to their room.

''Can we go in now?'' asked Na Eun with a chuckle. Lee quickly got back to realization and smiled weakly to Na Eun. ''Na Eun-ah, I'm saying the truth. No---no---no---'' she said while trailing off and just stopped. ''You're saying?'' asked Na Eun. Lee just  laughed it off and waved her hand in front of her. ''Hahah. Ani. I forgot it already. Hehe.'' said Lee while scratching her nape.

Na Eun felt like she wantsto beg Lee so that she can spill it out but she can't. She doesn't do those kind of things. She don't want to do those things like she called it's ""RESPECT"".

Meanwhile, Jeongmin kept on looking at Kwangmin. He really down't know when will he say to Lee to spill it out. He kept on looking at Kwangmin to know the right time. Just by then, they reached their dorm and Donghyun opened it with a loud thud. And at that time also, Kwangmin sensed Jeongmin looking at him all the time. He thought that something is wrong. He quickly shrugged it off and just thinked about his girlfriend.

''So...'' spoke Na Eun while they are busy arranging Lee's things first in the morning to use. ''What do you think about Kwangmin?'' Lee's eyes quickly directed to Na Eun's. She lowered her head and started making her shoulders go and down saying she don't know.

''O...kay. Why don't we go to sleep?'' asked Na Eun breaking the silence. Lee quickly went in the bathroom and changed into her pajamas. When she went outside of the bathroom, she saw Na Eun sleeping peacefully. If only you know. She lowered her head.

Morning came, Lee's the first one to wake up. She thought the two of them could just eat up here so that it will be peaceful, not like in the cafeteria is crowded and noisy. Just when she's about to take a bath, her phone rang. She started looking for it until Na Eun woke up and pointed on her bed. Lee thanked her and quickly flipped her phone open.

''Yoboseyo?'' she held the phone with her two hands. ''Oh good morning Lee!'' beamed someone on the other line. ''Good...morning? And...uhhmm.. who is this?'' she asked for the second time. ''It's me! Jeongmin!'' he beamed again.

''Aish! Yah! Don't sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter