Finalè

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And it was the night. Lee appeared to be a mortal from practicing too hard for that magic. Although she always lose energy because because of that, she really tried hard by having practice all day long with her twin brother, Jeongmin.

Lee and Jeongmin, together with Jaehyo, Youngmin and Kwangmin strode towards the dark alley of the palace. They moved since she started to train her magic, because they have no much time left if they want to save the whole palace, and especially, her family.

They first want to kill the man who is always following the directions of the queen, which he, who also brought Lee and Jeongmin's parents to the palace while stabbing them with their magics.

''Hey you!'' screamed Jeongmin and gave the man an icy glare. ''What are you doing to my parents?! They did nothing to you!''

''Oh they did.'' said the witch while laughing sarcastically. ''They banned me from MY throne.''

''YOUR throne? Haha. It's not even your in the first place. And it will never will. Iy will never suit you until you die.'' said Jeongmin.

Lee just looked at her with teary eyes and started to throw her magic at the witch. The witch dodged all of their powers and shot them her superior ones back. ''You know, your powers are just so weak that I can't even let out a small breath.'' she said and chuckled.

Nor she doesn't know that Jaehyo was on her back. She felt regretting to what he will do but unluckily, Youngmin shot his powers mistaken, ausing Jaehyo to toss the knife backwards.

The witch heard the clattering sounds and looked at Jaehyo with red eyes and shot him her powers. Jaehyo tumbled bakwards, already ready that his head will fall off due to the pressure his fall made with his head.

''I'm really through with you mom. And I hate it when you always brainwash Jiyeon about tearing apart Jeongmin!'' he blurted out. Jeongmin grew furious when he didn't knew that quickly that it is Jiyeon.

*No more time for that. At least Jaehyo said it or I'll never know.* he shrugged and attacked the witch while she is looking at Jaehyo at the back.

The witch then turned quickly causing Jeongmin to stiffened and stop from running to the witch. The witch then saw him and clucked her tongue. And finally, she threw her immortal powers at him which made the alley's wall break down.

People who they call Palacians, started running here and there avoiding the powers. Lee's parents heard about all of this by the screaming people and tried to struggle-free from the heavy ropes.

''JEONGMIN!'' screamed Lee and went beside her brother lying helplessly on the floor. ''Go fight her with Youngmin and Kwangmin.And with Jaehyo also. I got this.'' Jeongmin smiled at Lee.

She nodded worriedly until when she looked up, her eyes grew furious and they started to throw bladed from their sockets. She opened up her magic until a white lion eppeared from it.

Jeongmin smiled, seeing that she have her pro powers which are stronger than immortal ones, and the strongest of all the powers. No people had this before, especially those people back at the ancient times of them.

Lee grew shock also, as the witch turned her power intopro magic. Lee grew more furious by the witch's copy-cat of her power. She started to throw at the witch's hand which made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter