--Chapter 30 || Gone

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

''Did she just- Did she just pat our heads?!'' asked Jeongmin with wide-eyes.

''Neh~'' the four said grumpily and sat on their chairs in their first class.

''That stupid- ugh! We're saying sorry to the VICE principal but she stood in front of us! How dare he-'' Jeongmin was cut off by Youngmin's hand.

''Will you shut up?! And stop bickering will you?! It's irritating!!!'' screamed Youngmin while giving Jeongmin an eye.

''You have no manners Jo Youngmin.'' said Jeongmin cooly after removing his hand out of his mouth.

''Wae? Do I have to if you started to bicker NON-STOP? It will not solve anything!''

''Well I'm sorry Youngmin HYUNG!'' screamed Jeongmin which made people looked at them weirdly.

''Aish! That's enough! You're giving me a headache.'' Lee started to rub her temples and rested her head on the desk.

''Good morning class.'' said the teacher.

Lee is ready to doze off wheb she heard the teacher's voice. ''Great. JUST great.'' she mumbled and sat straight.

She saw the teacher glaring at her and smiled after. ''Good Morning Ms. Lee.'' said the teacher sarcastically.

''GOOD... Morning.'' she said and smiled. The teacher started the class.

 

''Aish! I hate that teacher!'' said Lee when they got out of class, about to pull her hair.

''Don't do that. You know you'll look ugly with no hair on right?'' said Kwangmin and dropped her hand beside her.

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter