Kiss me (:

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Lee {you})

Kwangmin started to walkaway leaving me here all curious with the others.

''What's'' I blinked fast then spoke again ''What's his problem?'' I looked at the others one by one.

''Molla.'' they said in unison.

''Lee?'' Jeongmin spoke out of nowhere.

''Neh?'' I looked at him smiling form ear to ear until he raised his eyebrows at me and intertwined his fingers slowly in the air.

''Oh... I know what you mean.'' I pursed my lips and nodded innocently.

''So what was that for?'' he smirked like... NO WAY! HE"S NOT THINKING OF SOMETHING IS HE??!!!!!

''yah! Jeongmin! It's nothing!'' I slapped his shoulder.

''Then what is it?'' he started to laugh hard.

''Yah! Why are you laughing hard?! There's nothing funny about that!'' I tickled him.

''Okay guys! We're being out in the conversation!'' Minwoo said.

Me and Jeongmin calmed ourselves down and bowed at the others one by one.

''Mianhe.'' we smiled.

 

(Kwangmin)

''Hey Lee ~~~~, where do you wanna.........................go?'' I asked her but she's nowhere to be found.

I came back to the bushes and saw the others eating ice cream with Naeun. Again?! Aish! I hate this girl! If Lee ~~~~ really knows the truth about her, she'll go away.

''Yah Lee ~~~~.'' i stood in front of her.

She looked at me curiously and blinked her eyes with a nervous smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter