Spy---FAILED!

What if a Princess Goes To The Real World?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Author's POV:

``Okay! That's it! Where are you taking me Jo Kwangmin?!`` Lee asked trying to yank away.

``I told you, we're going on a date!`` hissed Kwangmin.

``I thought it's just a fake? You joked right?`` she looked at him puzzled.

``Hah! You really believed in my joke? Ahahah! Well, FYI I'm not that lame on jokes.`` he rolled his eyes.

``Then will you just please tell me where are we going? Because we left my friend there standing!`` Lee hissed.

``Here we are!`` Kwangmin said while the two are standing in front of a fancy restaurant.

``Great! you're taking me here!`` she squealed and it sooned turned into a death glare to Kwangmin.

``Where do you want me to take you?`` he asked.

``Before I'll say, why are you dating me? We just met like...`` she looked at her watch. ``a half hour ago!``

``Well, you just look like her. Who knows! Maybe you're the one.`` he rolled his eyes and pocketed his hands.

``Mwoya? She? The one? Huh? I don't get it!`` she scratched her head.

``It's my girlfriend. She looked like you, you have the same personality and character. Now, she said she'll come back after 7 months but it's already a year.`` he explained.

``Ohh.`` that was just the word Lee spilled out of .

``Let's just go to the park.`` she said lowering her head down. 

*I just wsh you knew.* sighed Lee.

After a couple of minutes, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter