Page 209

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 209 : Sister Into Lover

Words: 2700 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

A certain girl was being grumpy because she was missing her sister too much. It’s been one week since the older girl left for the work overseas. What makes the younger annoyed is that her sister only ask for a three days off for work. She was paying with her phone thinking how to kill time, and let the weekend pass without having some fun with her sister.

“Look who is grumpy.” The younger one look the owner of the voice, and was glad to see her sister standing by her door with an open arm. The younger one immediately approach the older girl, and hug. “Unnie.” The younger girl was being emotional making the older on chuckles. She shook her head, and return the hug that was given by her sister. “What with the cry? I am here now.” The older girl says. “I hate you unnie. You told me it will only be three days, but look it was already a week now.”

“Aissh why my baby Bi have to be this clingy?” Yerin wiggle her brow, and the younger sibling of her feel embarrass. “Let me make up to you. Let us enjoy the whole night watching movie and eating. What do you think of that?” Yerin asked making the younger one being hyper. “Really? You will sleep with me unnie?” Yerin nodded, and SinB hug her tighter. Yerin was 22 now while SinB was only 19 years old. They are siblings. They are two daughters of Jung. Yerin and SinB grew up so close. They are so clingy to each other especially the older one. Yerin really love to protect her younger sister because this is what she promise her mom and dad.

Unbeknown to Yerin that her younger sister was feeling more than a sister love. SinB have compassionate feeling for her sister. All this thing started when she was 16, when Yerin was acting so damn protective over her. They are always with each other, since their mom and dad was busy over business. Yerin was the one to took care of SinB.

Yerin was busy on television, while her sister was busy starring at her. Yerin was looking for the chips, and look at her sister. “Why you are looking at me like that?” Yerin was quite curios. SinB shook her head and smile. “Nothing, I just miss you unnie.” SinB smile sweetly, and nuzzled at her sister. Yerin just smile at her sister. They continue watching the movie, and was disturbed by the ring of the phone.

“Hello?” Yerin immediately stand as she hear the voice of her best friend. She was worried since the girl seems crying. SinB was startled because she already miss the warm of her sister. “Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be there.” Yerin get her jacket, and immediately wear it. “Yerin unnie where are you going?” SinB was quite annoyed since she know it was the best friend of her sister. SinB was being jealous of the girl. She wants Yerin being sweet only to her. She was annoyed that the best friend of her sister have to share with her sister’s love.

“Yuju needed me. Sorry, we still have some time to go around. I’ll be back.” Yerin kiss her sister forehead, a and run outside. SinB watch the door close. She just hate it that the only have time now, but here Yuju again getting her sister from her. Yerin see her best friend on the bar stool. She immediately approached the girl. The girl was crying, and it makes Yerin hurt again.

“Did she drink too much?” Yerin asked her friend Eunha who was the owner of the bar. “I’ve been stopping her Yerin, but your best friend was stubborn.” The midget explain, and start cleaning the counter. “She’s been here for days now. I heard Taehyung break up with her. “The midget inform her friend. Yerin’s hand form into fist in anger. “That jerk, I will beat him when I see him.” Eunha chuckles on the statement. She knows that Yerin was in love with her best friend now.

“I think enough for threat, and Yuju will not like what you are saying. You should bring Yuju back to her unit now.” Yerin nodded, and thank her friend for watching over her best friend for days. Yerin and Yuju reach the unit. Yerin took care of her best friend. She even change the girl’s cloth. Yerin was in love with her best friend. She knows how to stop herself since she know the thing will never be return back to her. Yerin look at her best friend and kiss the girl. Yuju open her eyes, Yerin was surprised. She was about to pull away, but Yuju stops her.

“Yuju.”

“Yerin help me forget.” Yuju pleaded and kiss her again. Yerin knows that this will be long night.

“Why you just came home now?” SinB push the cooked breakfast by her sister. “SinB you need to eat. We will be leaving at 9, so eat now.” Yerin pleaded. It is visible that she didn’t get enough sleep from last night. “No unnie! I will not eat until you answered my question. Did you sleep at Yuju unnie’s unit?” SinB was like a mad girlfriend asking her lover. Yerin sigh, and nodded.

“Something happened between me, and Yuju.”

“What?!!!” SinB slammed her hand in the counter.

“Yerin unnie, she was your best friend!!” SinB was glaring at her sister. She was hurt hearing it.

“I know it is just-“

“What?!! Stop meddling with someone’s life unnie!” Yerin look at her sister who was shouting at her, and tears start pouring. SinB can’t stop her tears now. She was hurting. It is hurting her big time. “SinB why are you yelling at me?” Yerin asked calmly. SinB wiped her tears, and shook her head.

“Sorry unnie it is just I don’t want you to hurt. We both know that Yuju unnie can’t return your feelings for her. I don’ want you getting her unnie.” SinB says honestly. Yerin was touched on her sister’s words and she nodded. She hug SinB.

“Don’t worry. Yerin unnie will never hurt herself again.” Yerin assured her sister, and SinB nodded. She wipe her tears, and Yerin chuckle. SinB glare at her sister, but Yerin ignored it. Yerin was looking at the bottle of tequila, and her shot glass. She smile bitterly, and drink the hard straight.

“Our busy buddy was drinking her heart out.” Eunha seat beside her. Yerin smile. “I am hurting so much.” Yerin was being honest on what she was currently feeling. Eunha was sad hearing this from her friend. “Is it about your best friend again?” Eunha asked, and drink some tequila too. “I hate myself for falling for Yuju. I shouldn’t have fall for her. I hate myself.” “Don’t, one day you will wake up that Yuju’s was just a friend to you again.” Eunha assured her friend.

Yerin wants to make up with SinB, so she decided to treat her sister for a shopping. They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter