Page 210

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 210 : KKumkkunda

Words: 3110 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

 

Wandering about the perfect meeting with your so called soulmate. Everyone have right? But still I am on my phase of wandering if ever I have one. I have this thought of meeting this someone somewhere in the park where everything will seems in slow motion, and all I ever see was this special someone.I like the idea of being 'cat and dog' too, it's seems cute. But all this things are just part of my damn imagination. 

With the night sky all over the city of Seoul, I was sitting with my in this modern bus. Exhausted with all office stuff, I want to just take a nap and wake up when the bus was already reach the bus stop I will go to. However, the idea of sleeping is really the first thing I want to  do right now, but here beside me is a stranger enjoying my shoulder. I even felt her drool on my arms. 

She is beautiful, but who cares? The issue here is I want to damn sleep, and she is drooling on my arms. The . I closed my eyes in annoyance, and just let her be. I was going to leave this bus on the next stop, so I decided to shook her body a little. She suddenly stirred, and look at me. Like a child she wipe her drool in the side of . I find her funny with that look.

"Everyone is tired due to work since..." I check my watch and see it was eleven in the evening already. "Since it was eleven, and everyone here seems have over time in their respective works. But isn't it a little rude that you are drooling in stranger's arm? Is that your payback to me for lending you my shoulder?" I asked her in the most 'respectful' words and tone of mine. 

She shook her head cutely, and I really find it amusing. I chuckles and gathered my things. "Anyway I will be leaving." I told her, and left the bus immediately. That girl is really cute.

 

Another busy day on our office. End of the month means hell week. All the reports should be pass. I was on checking the papers of my colleagues and subordinate when my friend called me telling me that the COO called for a meeting. We are gathered in the room, and wait for the COO. Like students my colleagues and subordinate keep whispering. I just ignored them as I was busy on thinking of what still to edit.

The COO finally came greeting everybody. "Some changes were discussed during the meeting in Hawaii. I know that the company are having trouble since my department is in the mess." I big pause and our COO look to us. "I damn hate being blame with this stuff, but I am a leader. I should be doing my responsibility, but seems I become irresponsible. I tried my best for you guys work with you colleagues, subordinate and coordinate. But nothing ever work." Mr. Kim look at me and call me in front. I don't know what is happening so I just comply.

"I know everyone of you is close to Miss Jung." Nodded and murmuring were heard, but Mr. Kim signed them to keep their noise down. "Miss Jung here will be the new head of this team. Your rate was sloping down. The team of Miss Choi will have switch with the site since the head their resigned." Mr. Kim explained, we are all shock. I didn't expect this.

"So I am planning to have you guys engage with team building, and for you to meet the new team you are working with, so I guess this will a big help and I am keeping my bet on you guys. So Goodluck. This meeting is dismissed." Mr. Kim says and he shook my hands and left. My friends keep teasing for having a promotion.  I am lad that they are glad for where I am right now.

 

I think the company is too loaded, and decided to spent our team building in Hanwha Resort Daechon Paros in Chungcheongnam-do. I was excited too. We are gathered in the lobby and Mr. Kim was there wearing his summer outfit. "I decided that it will be great if you will pair up with those from site and main office." Mr. Kim announced. Everyone names are called and last was mine. "The last persons who will pair up with the room is Miss Jung and Miss Hwang. So guys go to your respective room, and in five we will have our game." Mr. Kim added and left us.

"You are Miss Hwang?" I asked. She just nodded and we walked to the room silently. We saw that the bed is just one. "You know I can sleeping in couch." I told her. She look at me and laugh. "If that was your way of getting me guilty, I am telling you that it is working." She teased me and I damn hate it. She was cocky. "I don't mind sharing bed." She told me. "Well I don't want to be someone you will drool to." She look at me in surprised had cover her red face. "Damn it! You are? Gosh this is embarrassing." She turn her back at me, and I just chuckled. She is really cute.

"It's fine, let us share bed. SinB." I told her and give her the sweetest smile that I can offer. She laugh and shook her head. "Ok, Yerin."

That was the start of our friendship. That team building help us a lot. Our teams got higher rate, and Mr. Kim was more than glad. He keeps giving me credits, and I always told him that it's not me, but my team. SinB and I got really close.

They keep teasing us, and I can help but to fall for every single day that we are together, She was really sweet and caring. She got jealous easily, and I find it amusing. SinB is everything that you would dream off. I never thought that I will be this lucky and will meet her. With that I think, I already find y soulmate.

 

"Which smells good? this or this?" SinB asked me. She asked me to accompany her in the mall because she will buy some stuffs. I agreed since I am free. "You know, the perfume you are currently using is really great. Just buy it again." I suggested, but she immediately shook her head. "No, no, no! I am on the 'changing my stuffs phase', so you will help me ok?" She says as she bring back those perfume back in the rack.

I just follow her going to another rack. "What about I buy the same perfume you are using? I really like that smell;." SinB suddenly lean in smelling me neck and my collar. I was blushing, and the idea that we are in public got me more blushing. "Bi." I stop her, she look at me and she pout. "I will buy the same perfume, so that even we are together I will smell myself and remember you. It will help me to lessen me missing you." SinB says and giggle and she pull me in the rack where the brand I am using is placed.

Our next stop is the lingerie shop. SinB will buy new set. "Will you buy too?" She asked. I just shook my head, I was busy thinking on how SinB looks like with those. "Why?" She asked again. I look at her with confusion. "Huh?" I asked. "Gosh Yerin, are you ok? You are blushing." She told me, and I feel more the blood running through my face.

"I-I . . ." I am not able to finish my words, she pull me with her showing the lingerie and we enter the fitting room. "Help me ok?" I just nodded and turn around. I promise I will die if I see her with just lingerie."Yerin look at me!" SinB whine. "Eh?" I was like a fool questioning her. I was damn embarrass and she isn't helping. "Look I bring you here to tell me if it is good." SinB explain. "Why do you have to look good in that? They are undergarments you know." I explained, she rolled her eyes and start wearing clothes. She push me out of the fitting room. "You are no fun.'

 

I was thinking of what to eat. SinB was too silent. I tried to get the shopping bags to her, but she keep telling me that she is fine. I don't know if I really makes her upset. Did I really have to look at her? If she only know that I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter