Page 211

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 211 : Requited

Words: 2850 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

Almost three years, but until now the girl find herself drowning because of the pain her ex lover gave her. She tried her best to let go and move on, but guess what? Those words are too easy to say, but it is so hard to make it happen. Everyday and ever night she still find herself crying as long as no one is looking. Every smile she shows is part of the faking phase. She hate how she got stuck on the stage of denial, bargaining and depression at the same time, skipping the 'anger stage' because never will she got mad to her ex. Up until now she still denying that her ex doesn't love her anymore. Still she believe that the ex of hers have feelings for her.

Four hundred eighty days to be exact since that day she was left, and face the future all  by herself. Everyday is another day for her to think how will this day will pass with her being not to inclined on thinking about her ex lover. Unbeknown to her, another woman was hurting seeing her hurt like this. She was too engross on hurting her ownself, without knowing it's not only herself she was hurting, but the other person too.

"For how long will you hold on to  that?" Yerin  immediately close the journal, and look at the owner of the voice. "At least know how to knock before entering." She coldly says and put the journal back to the box of her memory and ex-lover. "Sorry, I am just worried for you." The younger girl honestly told the older one. "You don't need to worry about me because I am old enough to take care of myself." Yerin told the other girl. She got to her bed and cover herself with the duvet.

"Yerin she will never comeback." That words hit Yerin too much. Its like a big slap to herself. "Are you here to hurt me more? If you want to be hurt well guess congratulation? Because it's really working." Yerin told the younger one. She stand from her bed ready to leave the room, but got pull by SinB.

"You're depressing yourself because of someone who doesn't even deserves it. She was too selfish, that she forgot all your sacrifices you made." SinB honestly told Yerin . The older one tried to suppress her tears, but she can't help it. She starts crying, and all SinB can do is hug Yerin . Now that Yerin is hurting, she does too.

 

"Look I even ask Umji to teach me how to cook. I know Sowon unnie is too busy, and everyone of us. You don't have eating buddy anymore. You know I can be the one. Let us eat this kimbap I made." SinB happily says as she put the dishes she made in the table top. She look at Yerin , but the younger one is not looking at her. Yerin was eyeing the Kimpab. SinB chuckles, and she think it is the right time to tease the girl. "Are you that hungry Yerin-yah? Come on eat up." Yerin frown a little.

"I remember back in highschool when she bring kimbap and offer it to me. That day I realized that I have feelings for her." SinB frown, she was trying her best to lift up the mood of Yerin , but seems she fail because of this dishes she made Yerin only remember her ex.  "Eunha unnie and I do the same thing too." SinB laugh a little trying hard to make Yerin 's attention to anyone, but not her ex.

Yerin look at SinB and smile, she get the food and starts eating it. SinB watch the older one eat the dishes she cook. She was sad seeing Yerin like this. She was staring at Yerin  and the younger one look back to her. Yerin  smile on SinB's reaction. SinB seems to shock. "I love the food. You are great cook now." Yerin  give her sweet smile. SinB blush hard hearing it from Yerin . She look over the refrigerator for water, and also to hide her blushing from the younger girl.

"Bi." Yerin  call out. SinB answers with a hum. "Yugyeom and I visit this restaurant in the downtown. The food is really great. Let me treat you there sometime when your are not busy. That's my way of saying I am grateful for you cooking for me and helping me out with this in my life." SinB blush harder, she was thinking of that offer as a date though she know that Yerin never look at it that way. 

"I will surely enjoy that date you are offering." SinB smile to Yerin , the latter chuckles on the answer of her dongsaeng. "Who says that one is a date?" Yerin asked as she stuff the sanggyupsal in . "Well you asking me out, and treating me isn't that consider as a date?" SinB asked. Yerin  chuckles. "If you say so." 

 

"Here taste it." Yerin feed SinB, and the older girl was really touch by the way Yerin  acting. SinB nodded in satisfaction and munch her food with a smile. "Why are you so happy? I never thought that you could be the third shikshin in our group." Yerin  tease SinB, earning a glare from the latter. SinB was too busy on eating, not knowing that Yerin  starts taking stolen shots of hers.

"Yerin-yah are you taking shot of me?" SinB glare at Yerin , the latter laugh. SinB tried to get the phone, but she failed. She end up hugging Yerin . Their nose are touching. SinB immediately pull away,  Yerin  on the other hand felt awkward. "I think we should go home already?" SinB suggested to avoid the awkwardness. 

"Nope! We will stay here as long as I want. I am the one who ask you out, so tonight is my rules will be used." Yerin tell SinB with a husky voice. SinB face palm mentally, the way Yerin told her that feels like she being seduce by the older one. Yerin was wearing a smirk, then she turn into worried one as she see SinB being red. 

“Bi did you drink too much soju already? You are really red." Yerin says touch SinB's face with concern. SinB back away as she shook her head. I am fine don't mind me." SinB starts getting her food and munching it. Yerin  watch her with amusement.

 

"I hate you!!" The drunk Umji keep yelling it to Yerin . Yerin was still sober, and just chuckles with the accusation of her dongsaeng. "Why did you hate Yerin-yah?" SinB asked, she was tipsy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter