Page 216

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 216 : Mad

Words: 1530 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER : Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.

It was long tiring day. Office works was killing me. I check my clock. Then I see it was pass midnight. I remove my coat. I press the passcode of our unit. I removed my shoes and place in track. I wear the slipper. Then there she is the couch looking at me. I don't know, but there is something on that look. I sigh. I wonder what she was thinking? Nobody's talking. It was a pain in my ears, this is the only silent I hate. The silent from my wife. She look at the clock.

"Pass 12." SinB says coldly. Will we fight again? "Next time, maybe I will wake up in morning that you are not even beside me." I don't want to answer, because I know if I do the next will happen is we two screaming and yelling to each other. "Work."

"As always, I have work too Jung  Yerin. I know my limitation and time. I need your time. Just the night, but you still give it wit your work?" SinB was calm. Don't ever dare to say a wrong word, because this calm SinB will yell at you later Jung  Yerin. I put the coat in the couch. Then I kneel in front of her. I kiss her hands. "Baby. I am sorry." She didn't look at me. SinB wipe her tears. Aish this is all my fault. Idiot Jung  Yerin.

"Baby, look at me." I cup her face. "I am sorry ok. I love you." I told her. She nodded. Then I kiss her.  "Don't be 'Mad' because I can't go to bed mad at you. I don't want you to go to bed mad at me ok?" Blindsided. I hug her by the waist, then we walk to the room. "You keep saying sorry! But you are not really sorry!!" SinB was yelling at me. It is one of the normal night again where I will go home, and we will fight for again. I sometimes think we are fighting for nothing. It simply nothing. I don't even know sometimes why we are fighting.

"Look! my boss just got a change of plan!!" I scream back. "Yeah your boss and work again! You should at least message me! You even promise me earlier that you will go home early!!" SinB was crying again. "That was the reason! You will be mad again, so I decided that not to tell you because you are being exaggerated!!"

"Me? Exaggerated??? Really!! Wow!!!" I massage my temple because I was loosing my patient. "Is that really hard for you to understand?!" SinB wipe her tears. She walk to the track, and get her coat. "Hey where are you going?!" I called her and hold her in wrist. "It is pass midnight, and it is called outside." I told her.

"What? You even ho home pass midnight, do I can do something with that? So please just let me go!! Just sleep!!" This is it. Why do I yell back earlier. Yeah I am in my fault, why did I just realized it by now?" I hug SinB and kiss her forehead. Then there she show her vulnerability of her in me. She was crying because of me again. "Baby I know sometimes it gonna rain. Can we make up now? Because I can't sleep through the pain. I don't want to go to bed you mad at me. I am sorry. Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter