Page 225

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 225 : Girl Next Door

Words: 64014

Rating: PG-13

 

"Idiot! have you watch my game? You didn't see how good I am. The title 'captain' really suits me." A guy named Sehun told his half brother. He was a captain ball in their team. He was a basketball player and was known in school. He have half brother named Eunwoo. They are brother with same mother and different father. Sehun was the older one, next is Eunwoo.

 

"I don't need to watch your game I have the same game. I am the attacker and ace remember. Soccer player have perks dumbo." Eunwoo says coldly which piss the older one. "What did you just say?!" Sehun was about to hold his brother by the collar, but an annoyed girl came like a mushroom.

 

"I was in the 3rd floor, but I hear the two of you oppa." Introducing the cold girl and the younger of all siblings, Hwang SinB. Compare to her two brothers whose father was Korean, SinB's father was a Korean-American. She live at US for 10 years since she was born with her father. But her father died so she live now with her brothers. They were living with each other for ten years, but they still have little fight like this. Well this is not new to siblings. 

 

All of their fathers died, and they are now living with their lovely mother. The woman was in office leaving her three children at home.

 

"You're exaggerating Bi." Eunwoo says coldly as he sat on the couch. He grab the remote of television and turned it on. SinB rolled her eyes. She walk to the kitchen to get some drink. Sehun immediately follow her youngest. "Have you watch my game?" Sehun asked. SinB look at him with that deadly glare. "That was he talking about Bi, his non sense game." Eunwoo says from the living room.

 

"Idiot shut up!! I am talking to Bi and not to you." Sehun yelled. "Oh what with the commotion here?" A guy named Chanyeol, friend of Sehun and Eunwoo who live in the same village at them, greeted as he enter the house. He was in basketball uniform. "What are you doing here?" SinB asked being annoyed because Chanyeol always annoyed her with those cheesy lines of him.

 

"Nothing just visiting your brothers because we will play basketball. Plus~" Eunwoo and Sehun immediately run to Chanyeol to hear the news. Chanyeol is a guy gossiper. SinB rolled her eyes, but she just listen. "A new girl who was more than a goddess move in front of your house." Chanyeol pointed the house opposite to the house of the three by the window.

 

"You mean the old house of Mr. Park?" Eunwoo asked. Chanyeol wiggle his brow and smile at his friends. "Bi, we are going out." Sehun says and the three left immediately. SinB rolled her eyes. She get the food and walk back to her room.

 

 

 

Mr. Jung find a village where to move since he was move too by the work. They decided to live in a village where the bestfriend of Yerin lives. Today was the day they move in. Mr. and Mrs. Jung were inside fixing and talking to the people who bring the things, while Yerin was outside the house looking around. As she was busy looking around, a man in plain white long sleeves and jeans went out a house and enter a car. Yerin feel her world stops. It is like a slow motion as the guy move. Yerin feel her hearts skip a beat.

 

"Girl fantasizing?" Yerin's friend named Joy asked. Yerin rolled her eyes. "Nothing, what we will do anyway?" Yerin asked. "Let us watch basketball since I heard Sehun will play basketball with that cute friend of him named Chanyeol." Joy says and giggled. Yerin rolled her eyes because she doesn't really know who are those. "I am not interested who are those I have someone now." Yerin says. "What? We didn't meet for two days and you have someone now?" Joy was shock with what her friend said.

 

"No, what is the named of the guy who live there?" Yerin pointer the house beside the house the three siblings. "Omona, don't tell me you like-"

 

"What his name?" Yerin bite her lips.

 

 

 

"Is that the one with Joy?" Eunwoo asked. The three were hiding in plants as they watch the new neighbor and Joy. "Omona hyung she was beautiful~" Eunwoo says in dreaming way. "I wish I was Joy." Chanyeol added. "Idiot!! If you are Joy you would like that girl because Joy wants is you." Sehun says. Chanyeol ignored his friend.

 

"How will we now her name?" Eunwoo asked. "We have Chanyeol, don't worry." Sehun says. "What? No way! I will never do what was in your head." Chanyeol immediately says. "Of course you will do it." Sehun ruffled Chanyeol's hair. "Sehun, no I will not ask Joy." Chanyeol says. Eunwoo smile at his brother. "Of course you will." Eunwoo says then he and Sehun push Chanyeol. The two remain hiding.

 

"Oh baby boy you are here." Joy link her arm to Chanyeol. Yerin smile and give Joy a confused look. She find Chanyeol cute, but she still like the guy earlier. "Who is he?" Yerin asked her bestfriend. "Oh Yerin he was the one I am telling you. He was Chanyeol." Joy says happily.

 

"Oh nice meeting you Chanyeol oppa." Yerin greeted and offer her hand. Chanyeol shook Yerin's hand. 'It wa soft' Chanyeol thought. On the other side the brothers Eunwoo and Sehun were dying in jealousy that Chanyeol was able to hold the girl's hand. Plus Yerin knows her already.

 

"I have a friends too and they are over there." Chanyeol points the plants. Joy look at the plant and see Eunwoo and Sehun coming out. "What was that two handsome baby of mine doing there?" Joy says and hook her arm to the two men.

 

"Yerin these are Sehun and Eunwoo, they are brother. They live there." Joy point the house opposite to Yerin's house. "They are same age as me." Chanyeol says. "So they are oppa too? Nice meeting you." Yerin bow and smile. The three guys almost want to die with that smile.

 

Unbeknown to them a girl in the third floor was seeing what happening down. She see everything. She feel annoyed out of sudden even she don't know why. She think that Jung Yerin was too girly and acting so lovely and kind. "She's not that beautiful." SinB mumbled.

 

 

 

"I want to ask Yerin out." Chanyeol says. "What? You like our sister right? Just get her." Eunwoo says. The three were in the garden of the house. It was 8 in the evening. "I don't like your sister anymore, your sister was so cold and always giving me glare. Yerin was more beautiful and lovely. She was kind." Chanyeol says dreamily. "Then date her!" The three were shock to see SinB on the door. She walk inside and left the three. "Is she jealous?" Sehun asked. "No she is not, don't assume." Chanyeol says. "So back to Yerin, I will date her." Eunwoo says. "What? I want too!" Chanyeol says. "No no no!! I want her too." Sehun says. "Oh you two, give it to me this time." Chanyeol says.

 

"What? No way!! I even let go Eunha for Hyung, now she left but the two of them didn't get together. If I was that one we are together now." Eunwoo says. "What? Her father was scary so I was afraid." Sehun says.

"Hey hey, I am willing to fight. May the best man win dude." Chanyeol says as he tap the shoulder of the other two. "Gotta go. Auntie I am going home!!" Chanyeol yell to the mother of the three. "Take care~" the woman shouted from inside. Eunwoo and Sehun look at each other. "Yerin is mine this time Hyung." Eunwoo says.

 

"Let's see." Sehun says. On the other side of the house was a girl being sulky on what she heard. "Those idiots really think that girl named Yerin was beautiful? I am beautiful than her. Aish it obvious that she was just acting good and kind ." SinB mumbled.  She open the door and went out to balcony, the stars greeted her. She sigh.

 

 

 

Yerin was in her room in the third floor. Then she went to balcony, and see a girl in the third floor too. Their room was opposite. Yerin smile seeing the girl who looks like an angel. "She is beautiful." Yerin mumbled she watch the girl who was looking at the sky. Yerin look above and see the stars. She smile. But the car on the road got her attention. She knows that car. The guy she like own that car. Yerin watch the guy leave his car and enter the house. "Omona he is so handsome." Yerin giggle and forgot that the girl from the opposite house was there.

 

Yerin remember it and look at the girl. The girl glare at her and rolled her eyes. She enter the room and closed it. Yerin feel rude on what the girl did. "What did I do?" Yerin asked herself. SinB enter her room with her mood turn gloomy more as she see Yerin. She feel more annoyed to that girl. "I really hate that Jung Yerin." SinB says.

 

 

 

Day passes by fast as it was usual thing to happen. It was a summer break for SinB and her brothers. Holiday will be long. SinB just finish a book titled 'The Unbearable Lightness in Scones' she also finished the book '44 Scotland Street' written by Alexander McCall Smith. She was looking for the other series titled 'The Importance of Being Seven', this was crazy because at first she was at her mom who bought the three series. She doesn't like the look of the book so she thought it wasn't that good, but she read it she got into it. SinB look over her room where the third book is, she went down to her mom to get the book.

 

"Mom?" SinB reach the living room. There was her brother Eunwoo with grumpy face. "Oppa where is mom?" SinB asked. "Outside talking to Mrs. Jung." Eunwoo says with annoyed tone. "Are you annoyed that mom was talking to Mrs. Jung or-"

 

"No, Hyung date Yerin. I hate him!" Eunwoo says. Ok it makes SinB's blood boil again. For how many times did she really have to hear that name? She hate that girl. "Yerin again, whatever." SinB mumbled as she walk to her mom. "Mom-"

 

"Oh SinB you are here, Jinri this is my daughter SinB. SinB she is the mother of Yerin." Heejin, SinB's mom says. "Hello young lady. You really look beautiful. I wish you could be friend with Yerin too." Jinri says. SinB smile. Compare to Yerin she feel that the woman was kind. 'Why do her mom isn't annoying compare to her?' SinB thought.

 

"Anyway I will be back I still need to cook since Yerin want to eat when she go home." Jinri bid a goodbye. "Brat." SinB mumbled. "Honey what is it?" Heejin asked her daughter. "Where the 3rd series of the 44 Scotland Street?" SinB asked. "Oh you mean the Importance of Being Seven? Well I heard Yerin and Eunwoo talking about that book. I heard she haven't read yet the 3rd book, so I let her borrow."

 

"What?!!"

 

"Why? As far as I remember you hate the book. What with the reaction. Just go look for another book." Heejin says. SinB feel more annoyed because the book she like was in Yerin. That annoying girl. "Whatever." SinB mumbled and went to her room again. She look outside and see the pot roses from Yerin's balcony. SinB rolled her eyes and went back to her room.

 

 

 

"What do you like to a guy?" Sehun asked Yerin as they walk along the park. Yerin smile with the question didn't she know it makes the guy's hearts beat faster than it should be. "The guy?" Yerin was thinking about the guy again she see in the car. She knows who was that guy since Joy told her the name.

 

"I like the guy who is tall. Fair skin, with beautiful smile and beautiful eyes." Yerin says this as she remember the face of her crush. “Is she talking exactly about me? That was my . ..' Sehun confidence was boosting. He look down and see the shoe lace of Yerin wasn't tie. She kneel down and tie it. She look at Yerin and smile, Yerin blush a little with the action.

 

On the other side, Eunwoo was like a child who been scold and got the candy he have. "What with face?" Heejin sit beside his son. "Hyung always want him to be the one to get the girl." Eunwoo says. His mom giggle. "You like Yerin too?" Eunwoo nodded with the question. "I thought may the best man win? What will happen if you get grumpy? If you lose and Yerin choose don't have bad feelings ok?" Heejin says.

 

"Of course I will accept it, Hyung was the only one who doesn’t know how to accept being loser." Eunwoo says. Heejin laugh and kiss the forehead of her son. "Speaking of." Eunwoo says as he see his brother. "Dude you don't want to hear what happen. Yerin was amazing!!" Sehun says dreamily.

 

"I am not interested." Eunwoo says and left her mom and brother. "What happened to him?" Sehun asked. "You sit here." Heejin told her son. Sehun sit beside his mom. "You told that may the best man win right? Accept it with open hand if ever not you who Yerin choose ok?"

 

"Mom-"

 

"Sehun, you are older here. You should understand more promise me that there is no hard feelings."

 

"Ok I promise." Sehun said sadly because it makes him sad that Yerin won't choose him.

 

 

 

Yerin went to the balcony of her room to water her roses. "You look beautiful. Lovely as me. Oh have you seem him from here? He really looks like handsome with his polo long sleeves. I want to talk to him." Yerin says to her plants as if it will talk. Didn't she know SinB was watching her.

 

"Idiot, really talking to a rose? Another thing, she like someone. Wait! Polo long sleeves? Chanyeol, I saw him wearing polo long sleeves today. Is she playing with the heart of my two brothers?" SinB mumble.  She got more annoyed about this attitude of Jung Yerin. "Idiot!!!!!" Yerin look around, but she didn't see anyone. "Who talk?" Yerin asked no one. "Omona, do my plants are talking to me now? Creepy." Yerin says and enter her room.

 

 

Chanyeol just got home from his university. He get the Japanese bike of his sister and ride it going to the place of Sehun and Eunwoo. With his polo long sleeves and jeans he pedal the bike. It was far from the house when he see Yerin walking. He stop the bike and call Yerin. "Yerin." Chanyeol ride off his bike and push it as he walk to Yerin.

 

"Hmm? Oh you are here Chanyeol?" Yerin says and smile. Chanyeol smile too as he see the smile. "Why are you walking alone?" Chanyeol asked. "Ah I just got from the house of Joy." Yerin answered.

 

"Ah, our house was just beside of house of Joy." 

 

"Really?"

 

"Hmm."

 

"Wow."

 

"Ride the bike with me?" Chanyeol offer. Yerin smile, and ride the bike.  It was sweet and slow. Yerin hug Chanyeol by the waist. It makes the guy blush. Thankful that Yerin can't see him. Yerin rest her head at the back of Chanyeol's back. "You love riding bike?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"I do, it was sweet." Yerin answered honestly. They reach the house. Chanyeol stop, and Yerin ride off the bike. Yerin was about to stumble, but Chanyeol was fast to catch him. "Be careful." Chanyeol smile and Yerin did too. SinB see all the scene she see how sweet the two riding the bike together. "So she really like Chanyeol? Player!" SinB was really annoyed

 

 

Chanyeol and Yerin have some talk. They are in the garden. Yerin see the car of her car. She watch the guy left his car. He was wearing polo long sleeves.

 

"Yerin?"

 

"Oh?"

 

"You are spacing out."

 

"Oh I am sorry haha. What are you saying?"

 

"Your phone." Chanyeol point the phone which was ringing.

 

Yerin answered the call. "Hello? Yeah what? You are unfair. Ok ok whatever." Yerin ended the call.

 

"What was that?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Ah that was Joy, mom and dad were out. I don't have food, so Joy and I decided to cook. But that guy was talk aissh." Yerin mumbled. Chanyeol smile to see the annoyed Yerin. "Why don't you eat with us?" Eunwoo says. "You are here?" Chanyeol was surprised and also Yerin.

 

"Yes, so what do you think?" Eunwoo asked.

 

"I can? Isn't that-"

 

"No we don't mind."

 

"Woo about Bi-" Chanyeol was cut. "No she already eat. She will stay ate her rooom."

 

"Ok ok." Chanyeol says.

 

 

Yerin, Sehun, Eunwoo, Chanyeol and Heejin are eating happily together. SinB already ate so she was at her room. They have some talk and talk. Chanyeol left the house even he doesn't want because his sister was complaining about the bike.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter