Page 212

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 212 : I Like You Yerin Unnie

Words: 1060 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

"Yah!!!" SinB yelled as she see Yerin entering the dorm. She was pointing the girl, and glaring. "Eh?" The confused second eldest asked. She doesn't know what with the face of the second youngest member in Gfriend.

"I hate you!!" Another yelled was said. Yerin was really confused to their second maknae.

"Bi? What I have done?" Yerin asked in confusion. Their oldest member was acting weird again as the usual. SinB glared at her, and enter her room. The loud slam of the door was the next thing happened. Yerin shook her head because it happened again. SinB became like this, and she don't know why. 

 

"Have you noticed that SinB wasn't here?" Sowon says looking at Yerin . "Why are you looking at me flamingo?" Yerin asked the leader. "Ah I am not allowed to look at you?" Sowon asked. "Well there are other members why me?" Yerin says.

"Whatever duck, call SinB because we are hungry." Sowon says. The duck member stand from her seat, though she was kinda talking to Sowon that way. Still she was the obedient Yerin the ginseng.

 

It didn't took long for SinB to open the door as she heard someone knocking.  "Eunha unnie I am not in the mood to eat an-" SinB was surprised that it wasn't her bestfriend she was talking with. Usually it wasn’t her Eunha unnie who fetch her to her room for the dinner m, lunch, breakfast and whatsoever. This is what Yerin hates to the girl. She was acting so possessive, but at the end of the day it was always others name of the members she is calling. "I should've told Eunha that-"

"Wait! Sorry I thought it was Eunha unnie-"

"Yeah, maybe someday you will realize that you thought you like me, but the truth is it was other." Being the blunt one Yerin told the younger girl. SinB panicked heading what the older one told. How it happen that Yerin like her? Do Sowon or Eunha unnie told the older one. "H-how did you know?" SinB asked. "Because I love you too." Yerin says leaving SinB blushing so hard. "Hey where is SinB?" SinB heard Yuju.  "She is coming here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter