Page 220

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 220 : Playful Heart

Words: 1750

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

I was busy looking at the white snow covering our backyard when someone suddenly hug me from the back. "You startled me." I told the one who was responsible of me being shock. "Wae?" Her tone wasn't the normal one, it was weak tone in my ears. I sigh and face her. I hug her by the waist and pull her closer to me.

"Wae? What with that face?" I hold her chin making her look at me. She have this pout and I kiss it, but she didn't response. "Is there any problem?" I asked her. "Who are you thinking?" She asked me with her gloomy emotion. I know what she mean and here we go again. I really live this girl in front of me, but I am aish.

"I bump into Sowon unnie last night she's with Eunha, her girlfriend, she told me something Yerin yah." My girlfriend told me and I sigh. I know what she want to tell me. "Sowon unnie unnie was here too?"

"Yeah they are here. You didn't expect someone will caught you."

"SinB-yah-"

"Is that true?" She asked me with a sad tone, and tears are forming in her eyes.

"Babe let me explain-"

"So it is true? I thought I was the only one? How many are we?!!" SinB was crying and punching my chest. I tried to stop her and just hug her. She was crying and I felt really guilty that I was the reason of this tears coming from her eyes.

"When will you change?" SinB was still crying. I can't answer her. I know how important SinB to me, but it's just I am weak to temptation. When girls are in front of me I was yeah you know.

I don't know what to say. SinB's sob was all we heard. It should be a perfect vacation in our house here in Jeju. Only me and SinB, but my mind was clouded by this girl I met last night.

*ringing phone* ruined the 'ruined moment'. I check it and I don't know what to do. SinB grab the phone and answered it. I was about to stop her, but she went inside. I immediately follow her. SinB turn the phone into loud speaker.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Yerin-yah? It is me Sana."
A sweet voice was heard from the other line.

SinB look at me and give me a deadly glare that could kill me now.

"Yerin-yah I miss you, your touches. Your-"

"Stop calling my girlfriend you girl!" SinB shouted and ended the call. She look at me, and throw the phone in me.

I immediately follow her. She was about to enter the room, but I pull her. Trapping her between my body and the wall.

"I am sorry." I was holding her arms by her side, so she is helpless. I lean in for a kiss but she move her head looking to the side, so my lips landed in her cheeks.

"Baby sorry ok?"

"Why is that so easy for you to say sorry?!"
SinB yell at me.

"Who is that Sana girl?!! Another fling of yours?!!" SinB added with her furious face.

"Babe Sana is just a friend. A good-"

"A good what? Good one in be-"

"Of course not! Sana is just-"

"Then who is she? When did you meet her?! Where did you meet her?! Don't tell me that she is your friend because Joy never talk to you seductive that way!!" SinB yelled again in my face.

Ok my best friend's name was even drag here due to my idiocy, I wonder if Joy fell off or what due to SinB's sudden mention of her name.

"Of course Joy will never talk that way because we never-"

"Never what?! Never did something you did with that Sana?"

Ok I was speechless she is right. I look at her and breath a big amount of air.

"Babe I was just tempted, it is just temptation -"

"Temptation again? That was your excuse as always. Am I not enough to you Yerin?" She asked me looking in my eyes. I look at my side to avoid her eyes. I released her hands.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter