Page 223

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 223 : Seonam High

Words: 1405 words

Pairing: SinRin/RinB

Rating: PG-13

A/N: So technically speaking, the whole plot wasn’t mine. This is based on EunBin x Sooyeon of Seonam High. I was a little sad for a vogue ending, so I decided to make sinrin version, and make my own ending.

 

How does it starts? Yerin and SinB have been friends for a year now. They share same amount of pain, joy, confusion, hatred, and even love. A years must not be an enough year for others, but to the two it’s another thing. If people ask their status what would they say? Friends? That could be, Best Frend either.

 

They might say that label, but they are far from it. Yerin and SinB are dating. Yes they are. It was wrong in anyone’s eyes, but they are just teenagers who fell in love, yet in the wrong gender.

 

They both love each other, but to avoid the judgement of the others, they decided to hide it. It was one of that afternoon when SinB was busy writing, and theire is Yerin watching her silently.

 

For Yerin, the beauty of SinB never failed to mesmerize her. She knows herself that it isn’t right. A person like her should not like a person like SinB, but she is just a person prone from mistakes. Yerin let her feelings eat herself.

 

“Let me.” Yerin says as she that SinB is struggling in fixing her strand of hair distracting her from writing. SInB smile and says that she can do it, but Yerin is stubborn. SinB let the older girl be.

 

SinB starts writing again, Yerin can’t help, but be drawn by that beautiful side profile of the girl, she didn’t think twice and peck the girl’s cheeks. SInB was astonished. She look at Yerin in surprised, and she see how Yerin struggle on making up excuses.

 

“I --I..” Yerirn didn’t finish her words, and just start walking away. SInB will not let her. SInB staands and give Yerin a backhug. “I like you Yerin.” SinB confess making Yerin blush. A smile cret in her lips as she confess her heart out.

 

 

 

Yerin is working part time in a bookstore, she was glad that SinB was there to help her out. Having SInB by her side is something she cherish everyday. Yerin watch the younger girl as she helps her.

 

“Is the salary enough?” SInB asked as she was busy fixing the book. Yerin smile, and answered. “It’s enough, nt big enough, but can help me out. I even have other reason why I stay.” The last statement ctach the attention of the younger girl.

 

“What is it?” SinB asked making Yerin smile wider. “Because I will be able to spend time with you.” Those sweet litte confession makes them stronger. Those sweet lttle sweet talking make them last. SinB won’t deny that those confessions bring joy and butterfly to her.

 

“What a sweet talker” SInB mumbled making Yerin smile. They settledown on the next minutes. Yerin was reading a book, whle SinB was listening and watching the older girl with an awe.

 

She never feel blessed like this before. She never knew that having Jung Yerin coud make her happy as this. Yerin look at the younger girl and sile. “I love you.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter