Page 214

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Page 214 : Same Old Love

Words: 2980 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER : Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.

SinB's POV

"Baby what are you doing?" I s my hands in Yerin's neck sliding my arms down her chest from the back. I slightly brush my lips in her ears as I asked her. "Doing office things." Yerin removed my arms from her as she get the paper in the left side of desk. I sigh a little. I hug her again. "I love you baby." I told her sweetly. "Hmm." Yerin answered. " I made a wrong computation." Yerin says. She get another papers and flip the pages.

"I love you baby." I repeated. "SinB I heard you the first time okay? Can you sleep now and not bother me, I am still doing something." Yerin told me with annoyed tone. I am disappointed, again. "I was just telling you I love you."

"I know ok?"

"You should answer in-"

"SinB, I am not in for a little fight like this. Go sleep now I have still things to finish. Goodnight." Yerin told me without even looking at me because she was so busy in office stuffs. I walk to our bed and cover myself with blanket. I back face the table where she was working. I cried silently. I don't want her to know. This is one of the usual night that I act lovely to her. I sometimes massage her shoulder to start a conversation and it will just end up to little thing like this.

This is what Yerin and I after of three years of marriage. I wonder why? I wake up one day Yerin was drifting apart from me. Is it my fault to drift apart from me totally. The 'baby I love you' in every conversation we had was long gone. Yerin wasn't the same old Yerin anymore. Maybe she was sick of this 'same old love'. I closed my eyes as I drift to sleep. I wake up at middle of the night. Here she is again, hugging me by the waist as she rest her chin my shoulder.

I always wake up at night with her and me in this position. I turned around and face her. I run my hands in her face. She look so stress and much older than she is before. I want to tell her rest just a little Yerin  but I know she will just shout on me because this job is really important for her. I can't do anything because I was not working. She was the only one working for the two of us. I peck her lips. This is the only time I will be able to kiss her lips. Because it was some of rare moment she will kiss me when she was awake.

We are like a couple who will die if we have a day without each other on the first three years of marriage, but it was long gone now. Maybe Yerin got tired of the same old reason s and love we had. As I kiss her she mumbled again. "Baby." Yes that baby, I don't know if I will smile if I hear that or what. I wonder if still me who she pertaining about or the other way round. It still me she dream of, or some random girl she meet. I kiss Yerin again as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I wish  we can still make the journey we promise." I mumbled and close my eyes again. I wake up and there she is wearing her corporate attire I greeted her with the sweetest good morning. 

"Good Morning Yerin~" i told her with an aegyo. "Morning." That was her plain answer. It was ironic, way back then she always like my nose telling me to wake up because she wants to claim her morning kiss. I remember how I complain that I didn't brush my teeth yet, but she will tell me it was fine. She told me she will never get tired of it. I smile bitterly. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her. "No need, I will go grab before work." She answered and get her bag.  "Baby you should-"

"SinB." That another thing, it used to Eunbi-yah or 'baby' plus her sweet voice, but now it was the plain neutral 'SinB'. I nodded, she walk to me and kiss my crown. "Please understand. Bye." She told me and leave the room. That's it, the usual thing. I stand from bed and do my morning stuff.  I will be cleaning this small apartment we have. This is not our dream. I dream more than this. But it doesn't matter to me anymore, because all I need is Yerin  But I think she was starting to disappear just like the promise we had three years ago.

It is one of those night that I will wait for her to go home. From our living room, I went to the porch to look down. There she is being drop by another girl. I was jealous, but I have to keep it. She will just get mad at me compare to the old her who will tease me and assure me that nothing going on to them. She will tell me how she want me being jealous because she see how important she is to me. But that was months ago.

She was mad now when I get jealous easily. Maybe she was tired of the jealous bunny Hwang SinB I heard the door swing open. "How was job?" I asked. "Fine." She answered and walk to our room. I remember how she go home running to me and saying she almost die at work because she wasn't able to see me. I wipe my years as I remember our moments. I sat on couch and watch television. I want to ask her if she already ate, because I was afraid she will answer the same ways that she is fine and already ate with her co workers.

I sigh remembering how she will rest her head in my lap, and we will both watch television. She was getting jealous if I pay attention to the artist especially when guy. I chuckled and smile bitterly. Yerin came out from our room and went to kitchen. She drink water and go back to our room. I sigh and walk to our room.

Yerin was in the edge of the bed. I walk to her. "Yerin?" "Hmm?" She asked and look at me, she pull me and I sat on her lap. "Baby can we do it?" I asked her shyly. She look at me and sigh. "SinB I am tired." She told me. I sigh and stand from her lap. I lay on bed and cover myself with blanket. Yerin walk to the air conditioner and open it. She get her phone and went outside of our room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter