Page 205

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 205 : My Lady Boss

Words: 2370

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: The plot was based on the movie My Lady Boss (2013) of Mr. Richard Gutierrez and Marian Rivera. It wasn’t originally mine, some scenes are added and removed. Enjoy.

Sound blasting and lights roaming around the four corner of a bar. Sweaty body dancing with each other. Some are drinking their heart out. Some of the people went their due to their broken heart, but most of them was because they are the regular customer of the said bar.

“Yerin drink more.” A girl yell and the said girl did what have told to her. She was dancing with this hot chick and drinking.

“I miss you.” The girl put her hands in the neck of Yerin and kiss the girl jaw.

“You miss me?” Yerin asked, and the other girl nodded. Yerin smile and kiss the other girl.

“You are so naughty, you don’t know a one night thing means.” Yerin smirk.

 

 

Yerin was in her room sleeping, she surely have the hangover and she hate it. Still feeling sleepy she answer the phone who’s ringing for quite long.

“Hello?” Yerin asked in annoyed tone.

“You should check the caller first before answering. Yerin face palm as she hear the voice.

“Dad sorry, anything I can do for you?” Yerin asked in the most polite tone.

“So Jung Yerin wake up and shine.  I heard you got home later again that you should be. Aren’t you getting tired of your life partying anywhere?” Yerin hears the calm tone of her father, but underestimating this calm voice was a wrong thing and Yerin knows it.

“I am sorry dad.” Yerin answered like a tamed lion.

“Anyway, I have already talk to my friend. He endorse you to HR, and they are waiting for you today.” Yerin was astonished in the words of her lovely father.

“Dad you-“

“I don’t take no as answer young lady. We already talk about this. It isn’t my fault that you drink last night. So young lady get up and shine.” With that the old man end the call. Yerin stand from the bed with a heavy heart.

 

 

Yerin order the coffee drink from the café near the office where she will go. She is running late. She order the said coffee, and wait impatiently.

“Cappuccino for Miss SinB.” The attendee yelled. Yerin look around and see no one was there yet. She smile and walk to the counter.  No one will know that she wasn’t SinB right, plus they have the same order, so that SinB can get her coffee later.

Yerin smile as she get the coffee and drink some, she was ready to go out the café, but a girl stops her from doing so. Yerin crease her brow and look at the shorter girl in front of her. The girl look stunning, but isn’t Yerin’s type. For Yerin she looks like a terror teacher, and those type isn’t Yerin’s.  She smile to the girl, but the shorter girl was giving her a cold stare.

“That was my coffee, are you SinB?” The shorter girl asked, then Yerin realized that this girl was the girl named SinB. Yerin being the jerk and tease she is the opening of the cup.

“Really? It taste good. Excuse me.” Yerin excuse herself with a smirk. The girl named SinB make a disgusting face. Her day was ruined by a girl she never know what name is.

 

 

Yerin wait patiently on the receiving area of the building. She was quietly waiting for the attended to call her if it is her turn to be called.

A girl suddenly came in calling her that she can now go to the office. Yerin smile and follow the girl. She look around and see the persons in this office is quite weird. Yerin ignored this fact and just shrugged it off. Then it was her turn. She was quite confuse why the workers was giving her this weird look. Yerin smile awkwardly and enter the HR office.

A girl covering her face with the folder was talking to Yerin.

“So you are Miss Jung Yerin.”

“Yes Ma’am I am Jung Yerin.” Yerin answered politely.

“How was your day Miss Jung” The HR asked.

“Good Ma’am how about yours.” Yerin feel like flirting.

“It should be good Miss Jung, but a girl Yerin ruined it.” The girl bring down the folder and show the cup of coffee she got with Yerin’s name on it. Yerin mentally face palm because she is surely dead.

Although his overbearing demeanor and false sense of entitlement get on SinB’s nerves, Yerin gets employed after a terrible interview with her.

 

SinB is forced to hire her since she's desperate for someone on her team to compete with Choi Yuju, from the different team. Yerin’s employment is timely because she joins them just when they are about to compete with Yuju’s project group. Initially, SinB and Yerin engage in fierce backbiting while Yerin tries to adjust to SinB’s ways.

 “It was great you are early Yerin. You know Miss Hwang really hate late persons. Because if you do, you will surely dead. That girl was evil.” A girl named Sowon told Yerin. The other girl look at her.

“Sowon unnie you shouldn’t saying that. What if Miss Hwang came?” The other girl was Umji. Sowon ignored the younger girl.

“So Yerin you should obey every rules ok?” Eunha the more mature one says. Yerin smile and nodded.

“Finish with the chatting?” The four was surprised on the presence of their manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter