Page 213

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Page 213 : Love Will Lead You Back

Words: 1480 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER : Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.

Feeling the breeze of the wind, damping my skin was a great feeling to feel. Especially if you are with me, and how we used to be. As I close my eyes I was feeling you, here at the back of me; the one that backhugging me. I see you smiling back at me. *chuckles* How can I be deceit again by my imagination. You are long gone. You left me crying all alone.

 

"What I have done wrong baby?" 

 "Eunbi-yah it is not you. It is me, I need to reflect and ponder." You told me in almost a whisper. Your head was hanging low. I think you are being shy.nYou shouldn't have, aren't you ashamed when you said we should break up?  *chuckles* You are idiot, you are hurting me too much. I grab your hand as I put it in my cheek. If this will be the real end for the two of us, I just want to feel your hands because you used to caress my cheeks; and when you do that I can feel your love.

 "Tell me, I can do anything please." I was pleading because all I want is to hear you get back all your words. You wipe my tears. Then you close your eyes. "Tell me, this will be the last time you will cry for me. Because I am not worth of your cry." Yes you are not! But I can't help it because I love you too much!! Happy now!!! I closed my eyes. I can feel this will be the real end. I know I can't stop you.

 "Can you at least tell me your real reason?" I asked weakly. I am tired of that 'it is not you; it is me' line. I hear you sigh. "I don't want to hurt you more Eunbi-yah."

 "Stop!! You already hurt me so tell me why!" I am losing patient, and I am tired. "The girl like you is hard to find, and I really loved you with those days. . ."

 "Loved?" My voice was shaking, and also my body.

 "Sana came back." Her e-ex? That dumb ex of her? "You use me as a rebound?!!" I am punching her chest. How could she do this to me, but Yerin hug me tighter. Well she is the Jung Yerin.

 "No, I do love you SinB. B-but my feelings get back when I see Sana again. I don't want to hurt you more by choosing you."  I push Yerin away.

"Go!! Left me!! Go back to her leave me all alone!!"

 "SinB no----"

 "Stop! Just leave!!!!" Then I was all alone in that beach, crying all alone. I wiped my tears. Idiot Jung Yerin. If you are really for me 'Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter