Page 203

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 203 : Green with Envy

Words: !560 words

Pairings; SinRin?RinB

Ratings: PG-13

SinB should be smiling by now, but she wasn't. Thank you to the girl named Jung Yerin who really knows how to get her to the limit. She was at the mall buying for some clothes, and accidentally see her girlfriend who was linked her arms to a tall girl. Current y wondering if it is really by chance or her girlfriend do it in purpose. The happy SinB earlier turned into black mood. She was asking her girlfriend to accompany her to the mall, but got rejected. Then now she see the girl with some other girl.

Her knuckles turned white as her palm ball into fist. She was sending death glares to Yerin. Whatsoever SinB doing now, her girlfriend Jung Yerin doesn't even know she was there. SinB walks out the boutique, and decided to go home. She wasn't in the mood of confronting her girlfriend. She reach the house, and was greeted by her sister. SinB being the usual jelly and annoy ignored her sister. She run to her room, and locked it.

 

A knock from the door was heard. SinB looks at her phone and see it was eight in the evening. She walk to the door ignoring how many messages and missed calls she got from a call of endearment 'baby', hide to a name Jung Yerin'.

SinB open the door, and see the last person she wants to see. No other than Jung Yerin. "What are you doing here?" SinB asked d colder than dry ice. "Probably visiting my girlfriend?" Yerin smile sweetly. SinB rolled her eyes.

"Probably? You supposed to be with a midget girl right now." SinB says with a cold facade making Yerin chuckles and it gets SinB to the limit. She was about to close the door, but Yerin put her foot between the door.

"What so funny?" SinB asked. Yerin pushes the door, and let herself in. Closing it after. "Look you are getting jealous over nothing." Yerin explained, and SinB face her.

"Over nothing? Damn Jung Yerin!! I see you with some other girl and I been jealous over nothing? So it is fine with you to see me with other girls?!?" SinB yep, and Yerin acting so calm and smile.

"Look I rejected you when you ask me to accompany you. I told you I will be out with my sister. If that girl was some other girl of mine I surely won't bring her to the mall I know you usually go. Look that was Eunha she was my sister." Yerin explained. SinB ponder a little and realized she have the wrong idea. She was quite and Yerin see it. Yerin smile and walk to SinB hugging the girl.

"Look I am sorry if I make you jealous. Don't over think OK? You are all I want, and I will never ever look for some other girl to replace you. Arasseo?" Yerin asked. SinB nodded like a child. "Sorry." SinB mumbled and hug her girlfriend too.

"If you are really sorry can we?" Yerin asked with a sheepish smile making SinB blush. "Yerin, mom was just outside." SinB retorted. "We will be quite right? You will be?" SinB blush on the question. Yerin lift her up and throw her to bed.

 

SinB and Yerin was enjoying their day eating in the usual spot of them inside their favorite restaurant. The latter is just a one block away from the building that Yerin and SinB working to.

Yerin smile seeing the foam of cappuccino left in the lips of her girlfriend. She used her thumb to wipe it off. SinB blush from the antics. One year of dating yet she still not used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter