Page 219

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 219 : Quit Playing Games With My Heart

Words: 1730 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

I was looking at myself in the mirror on the bathroom of our dorm. Ain't it funny how Yerin choose me over other members? I admit they tell me there is a reason why I am the face of the group, but am I lucky?

"What are you thinking Bi?" Yerin asked as she hug me from behind. I look at her, and shook my head. Yerin intertwined our hands and rest it in my abdomen.

"Want to hear something crazy?" Yerin asked. I nodded as a response, a smile crept in her face. 

"I love you." Yerin told me. I smile hearing her words.

"Want to here something crazier?" I asked her, and she smile.

"I love you too." I told her. 

"Do loving me is a crazy thing?" She asked me.

"Say the one who didn't say same thing." I told her, and she giggle. Then we hear voice calling Yerin. 

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"Maybe Sowon unnie. I'll be going." Yerin says as she peck my lips. I nodded and smile.

 

I walk to the living room, but I pass unnie line room. The door was open and I peek on it. I see Yerin sitting on the bed, Sowon unnie was standing between her legs. Yerin's head was on Sowon unnie's abdomen and the latter was hugging Yerin's head. I feel my heart shattered seeing the two. What with their position? 

In my astonishment I closed the door. I was trembling and froze on my position. I heard the door open behind me.

"SinB." That was Yerin's voice. 

"Bi it is not what you think." Yerin told me. I ignore her. I walk to my room, but Yerin was fast and followed me.

"What was that?!!" I shouted on her.

"Bi it is-"

"What?!! I hate you Yerin!!!" I yelled at her, but she hug me.

"Bi I love you. It is always you ok? Don't be mad. I really love you Bi." Yerin says and just hearing the words and feeling her warm bodies against mine, I forgive Yerin already.

 

It was one of the moment that we will perform for the special stage in Music Bank. I was with Yuju, and Yerin was with Eunha and the two others. I was in the backstage and I pass to the make up room. I smile to Yuju and she smile to me too. 

"You look y on your clothes." I heard Eunha’s voice. I look back and see Yerin and Eunbi coming, but oblivious to my presence and Yuju.

"Do I? Well I think you are drop dead gorgeous and hot." Yerin says as she wink to Eunha making our another vocalist blush. I was annoyed again, and so jealous. I smile to Yuju and excuse myself.

The show has ended, and we will be heading to the car. I was about to live the studio when I heard Yuju calling me. I smile at her and ask why. "Can you tell Yerin that I will be calling her later?" Eunha says, and I just nodded. The jealousy of mine earlier was fueled.

I head to the car, and unfortunately I was going to sit at the back with my 'girlfriend'. "You are really good Bi." Yerin says as she s her hands in my hips, pulling me closer to her. I stiff on what she did.

"Oh really? How about Eunha? Drop dead gorgeous and hot? Plus she will be calling you tonight." I told her sarcastically and pull away. I make a space between me and her. The ride home was silent.

We reach the dorm making everyone settled on their room since everyone was tired. I was going to enter our room, but Yerin pull me to the living room. She sit on the couch and making me sit on her lap. "What are you saying earlier?" She asked me. "Stop pretending you don't know." I tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter