Page 201

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 201 : Fulfillment

Words: 2930 words

Pairing: SinRin/RinB

Rating: PG-13

How could you say such thing makes you fulfill? Is it all about the feeling of satisfaction when you have it or it is more than it? Trying to assuage the pain wasn't an easy task to do. Hearing your heart beating so loud, and think whether you are the only one hears it or others also did.  Watching the beam of light penetrates the aperture of the curtains. The window was covered by its pane, but the chiterring birds outside were still heard.

The hatch suddenly swung open, revealing a  demoiselle who was hyperventilating due to hastening to catch a certain lady. "You are here." A glance was offer, making the other one feel breach. "You are saturated." Simple words escaped the lips of the one who was sitting on the bed. She was hugging her knees near her chest.

The one on the hatchway didn't say anything. She watch the other one stand going to towel rack. Another small glance that pushing the other girl to the limit of annoyance. "How long?" The brunette asked the younger girl. She engirdle the anhydrous towel to the demoiselle who was drench because of the rain.

The younger one watch the brunette open the clogged curtain. Even though it's raining a bit ray still passes the thick black clouds. "What do you mean?" The younger one doesn't have any idea what the brunette implementing. "We will not be like this forever. I can't even look at you straight in the eyes." The stated words are enough to make the younger one push to the limit, and went ballistic. She heave the now bedraggled towel on the floor.

"How could you treat me like this? Giving me all the fault?!!" The younger one vociferate.  "Stop hollering at me SinB. Isn't yours?" The older one asked in her serene tone, no look or even glance was offer.

"Could you at least look at me Yerin, please." SinB plead, her knees reach the floor. The sounds of her sobs were heard on every corner of the room. The walls that were surrounding the younger one all fell down. Her body was quivering. It is still the same, those sobs, simple plead and hearing the younger girl cry makes the younger one wimp.

Yerin quaff nothing, and look at SinB's place. SinB was covering her face with her hands. Yerin can't deny, the younger lady was crying. "Bi stop hurting me please." Yerin kneel-ed in front of SinB, and hugging the latter. SinB was crying in her shoulder. 

"Please stop hurting me Bi." Yerin plead like a helpless person. Her voice was trembling, Yerin was obviously weeping.  "Sorry." SinB can't find a word to say. She doesn't even know what is the right words to say to make the younger demoiselle feel relieve.

"All I am asking was stay away from me." Yerin added while weeping. SinB shook her head because she don't want. She don't want to be separated to the younger one. "Let us work it out Yerin." SinB told the girl. Yerin didn't utter any word. 

"Could we still work this things out?" Yerin asked cupping SinB's face. The latter was sobbing like a child who was going to leave by her mom.  "This isn't the things you promised me when you asked me to marry you." SinB says while shaking her head. Yerin tried wiping every tears that will escape SinB's eyes.

"This is not also the things that I thought you will do to me. You spit on my ego. You yanked the pride I have. I never imagined that you will do dirty things behind my back." Yerin says as her tears continue pouring. SinB was crying too.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me. I was missing you too much that I look for someone's affection. Please give me a chance. Let us fix this things Yerin." SinB was still pleading. Maybe plead is the only thing you can do when it is obviously you're the one at fault.

"Promise me this will be the last time." Yerin says. She accept that she still love the girl. She accept that the girl was still her wimp. SinB was like a cryptonite and she was superman. A simple nod from the one she love makes Yerin satisfy. Is it all the thing needed? It is all the promise that the younger demoiselle will says or do that will make Yerin feel the fulfillment again? She wish it is all about this.

 

 

Stack of paper works were on the desk. A secretary who seems like a tail following her everywhere. A cold facade is what the doe eyed girl showing. Friendly wasn't part of her vocabulary. She was the one that every employee called nightmare. She was like the one Taylor Swift says in her song, 'a nightmare dress like a daydream'. 

The face and body that you will dream of, and attitude that you will curse. This is how the employees in the building of Jung Corporation define Jung Yerin. "I shows my attitude base on who I talk with." Simple words that Yerin told every person that bash or talk behind her back. She stop before her hand touch the knob of the door. Just feeling the presence of her secretary at her back she talks.

"Stay here, I will call you if I need you." The words finally came out of her lips, she set foot at her office and close the door. "I was biding here for too long." SinB stand from the couch. She walk to her wife. Snaking her hand in the taller girl's neck and pulling her for a kiss which was gladly accept.

A smile crept on Yerin's lips. She really have something on her, if people only see how she was in front of SinB maybe all of them will fall to the Jung. "The meeting was elongated by the non sense query of the Board of Directors." Yerin vocalize. She pull SinB closer to her body by the waist. "What with the idea of going here?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"I realized that our problem was all about me missing you badly, so as the keen old lady of yours I think of staying here. I can watch you while you are working." SinB says playing with Yerin's collar. "I don't think work will be still work if my wifey is around." Yerin verbalized as she kiss SinB.

 

Evil smile on their face clearly tells something. It wasn't simple things. Yerin can clearly say. "We want Ms. Choi to be the one on the position." One of the BOD told Yerin. The serene and cold demoiselle didn't utter any word. She was busy appreciating the beauty of Seoul in this bright morning. "I am the CEO for a cause, shareholders will not vote for me if they don't like what I am doing Mr. Park." Yerin finally speak after a long silence. She look at the three old man in the room.

"As long as I have the biggest share in this corporation I will be the most powerful here! I can kick you out if I want to. Leave now, I don't have time anymore for a non sense query like this." Yerin stated, and the three old man leave the room. Yerin's hand lead in to her chest. She closed her eyes and sigh.

"Can I still continue it?" A question was throw to no one. It is only the wall of the room hears her question. Questions were running in her head. One of them doesn't even have a clear a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter