Page 222

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 222: Jealous

Words: 1740 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

It was the first day of school. I am not the type of person who approach stranger; but I am a freshman so I need too. It was our class when I see you sit besides my best friend Joy. You two come along, our professor whom decide where we should sit.

Well I don't even like you that time. I don't hate you, I just don't like you. You look like a cold person; but I think first impression is always wrong because as week passed I see you getting along better with my bestfriend  Joy. You two really love laughing and you made some cool stuffs.

I knew as I heard that your name was Hwang SinB. You are younger than us, but have the same class with us. That was a beautiful name anyway.

"You know SinB- is really funny, you want to be friend with her?" Joy ask me as she saw me sitting a bench near the hallway. I just smile to her as she sit besides me. I am reading some notes for the coming subject. Then the person we are talking about came.

"Hey Sooyoung" SinB greeted Joy, and sit besides me too. Joy greeted her. "Hi Yerin" She shyly greeted me, it is the first time we will talk. "Hi" I simply greeted back with a smile and return back to my notes.

"She is like that at first but when you two become close Yerin is really crazy one" Joy says then leave me and SinB . It is a moment of silent. No on dare to talk. It is awkward for the two of us.

"Yerin?" 

"Hmm?"

"Ahmm. Nothing." She says then I just nod my head. "Are You and Joy were-" Before she could continue her words I cut her. "We are best friend since elementary" I answered and still focus at my notes "I thought..." I cut her again

"Not all the things you thought is true some just come into conclusions." I answered, I heard her letting out soft laughs and I find it weird. Did I tell something funny. I look at her with a serious face and she stops laughing.

"Sorry, it is the first time I hear you talks too many words. Sorry if I am weird" She awkwardly explains. I return my attention to my notes. "It is fine." I answered shortly

 

Joy and I once talk at our Chemistry class. She is sitting opposite to where Joy and I seat. Joy and I talks different things and all of things we are talking about is all pranks, jokes and whatever you called that. I saw her laughing on which Joy and I talking about; and I found it cute. After that day I start liking her.

Now we are close super close. I sometimes do some pranks to her. Joy, SinB  and I are the best buddies now in our class. We love teasing each other. But in our second year college, Joy leave us. She migrate to Miami USA and it is sad and it were only SinB and I.

Well I can't avoid to talk to some other girls especially in our class. As times goes by I learned to be close to all of my classmates.

I really love being clingy especially to my close friends. SinB  is friendly; but me love talking to others while SinB only loves to talk to me. 

When we are just sitting I want to rest my head to her head or shoulder. I love that because I feel really comfortable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter