Page 218

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Page 218 : I'll Say Goodbye For The Two Of Us

Words: 1420 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER : Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.

"You came." I hug Yerin as she enter our unit. I was sitting on bed, and I was hugging her. "You miss me that much?" Yerin asked. Yes I do. You visit just once in a week. What are we? Ah I remember. I am a big 'PARAMOUR' of yours. It is hard to share you with her, but what can I do? She is your wife, and me? Well I am just a paramour.

"You text me that you this is your family day." Yerin kneel down in front of me. She caress my face, and I love it how she do it. I close my eyes, because I want to feel her touch. "We spent the whole day earlier, don't worry I will always have time for you." Then Yerin kiss me. How can you melt me that easy Yerin?

"Y-Yerin?" Yerin stop the kiss because she was going to my neck. She look at me in confuse.

"Not now." I said almost a beg.

"Why?" She asked me. I see surprised in her face.

"Don't tell me other-"

"No Yerin  you are the only one." I was afraid Yerin will be mad, so I kiss her again. The next thing I know I was on bed half . Then I stop Yerin again.

"What the?!" I see you was annoyed.

"I have my period Yerin " I told her, and she sigh. She rest her body back in bed.

"You should tell me earlier." Yerin says with her eyes close. I am afraid she is mad.

"Are you mad?"

Yerin open her eyes and look at me. She pull me closer to her, then she kiss my forehead.

"No SinB-yah, I am not mad. I know what are you thinking, so please don't think such way. I don't go here just to have your body. If your body is all I want. I could just stay with my wife, because she can give me what I want. I go here because I love you." Yerin told me and kiss me again.

"Then why can't you leave her for me?"

That question, this is the first time I asked her.

"SinB." Yerin caress my face. 

"Sowon is my wife, and we have two children. I can't leave her that easy." Yerin told me.

But I don't know this time I've been selfish, because all I want is to own Yerin  Only me, no Sowon or children of her.

I hover on top of her. 

"Can you please be selfish, just now. Think of me, us."

"SinB."

I know I will lose this conversation again, because no matter how she makes me feel she really love me, at the end of the day I was still a paramour waiting for some time she left for me.

"Do Yerin went here last night?" Yuju my bestfriend ask me. She know our relationship.

I nodded. Then she shook her head.

"Look at you, you are beautiful. Guys and girls outside throwing themselves to you, but you ignore them. Here you are inclined with this woman named Jung Yerin who have wife too. Aren't you getting tired of it?"

"I can't; I love her." I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter