Page 221

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 221 : Insensitive Girlfriend

Words: 1840 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

It was the usual day for Gfriend where things are schedule the proper way it is. Sowon was in the Source Music building since she have something to talk with the manager. Eunha and Umji were out for some sweet treat. Yuju was practicing. Where is the great second unnie and one of the maknae? Well Jung Yerin was sick making her stay in her room, and being take care of the lovely maknae named SinB.

SinB the lovely girl walk to the shared room of the unnie line. She see Yerin sleeping soundly on the bed. SinB smile to see her lovely girlfriend look so innocent.

If only people know how naughty Yerin can be. You can totally say 'don't judge a book by its cover'. SinB seat beside the bed, and check the temperature of Yerin.

"You are hot." SinB mumbled.

"I know." A weak answered was heard. SinB look at her girlfriend who was also looking at her.

"Yerin, you are awake." SinB smile. 

"I should give you porridge, and let you drink your medicine." SinB added as she stand to get the said things; but a grip in her wrist was felt.

SinB look back to her girlfriend, and raised her brow. "I know a medicine that can make me feel well immediately." Yerin says. Being the so innocent Hwang SinB sit back and look at Yerin. The latter pull her and rest their forehead against each other. Yerin peck the lips and bite it a little.

"Yerin why you do that? What if others see us?" SinB says holding her lips, and looking at the door. "Then lock the door Bi." Yerin suggested. "Why will I do that?" SinB asked. Yerin lose her patient. She stand up and lock the door. SinB look at her. Yerin push SinB on bed and hover on top of her.

 

"Yerin w-what a-are you doing?" SinB was being nervous on her girlfriend. "I want you Hwang SinB." Yerin says and kiss SinB on lips. "You are my medicine, my food, my everything." Yerin says softly while kissing SinB. SinB response to the kiss, and close her eyes. "I want you too." The sweet kiss turned into heated one. Yerin want to go further, but a loud bang from the door was heard. SinB push Yerin, and immediately open the door.

"I will cook for you." SinB says to Yerin. She was greeted by a little maknae. "Oh Yewon you are here, I thought you are-" "Well Eunha unnie still want to go to the amusement park and I let her be. I want to visit Yerin unnie since I know she was sick. Where is she?" Umji asked as she enter the room and see Yerin sitting in bed.

"Oh our unnie, are you fine now?" Umji asked as she cup Yerin's face. Yerin look at the girl in front of her, and to the girl who was standing by the door. SinB was giving her girlfriend a deadly glare. On the other hand, Umji check Yerin's temperature. 

"Our lovely unnie was sick." Umji says doing an eskimo kiss with Yerin, which startled the lover. SinB fake a cough.  "Yewonnie what are you doing?" Yerin asked. "Why? Is it wrong for me to that unnie? You are a sister to me. " Umji explained. Yerin look at SinB and the latter giving her a deadly glare.

"Oh you are here guys, I hear a news from the manager." Sowon came to the room. Umji, SinB and Yerin look at their leader. "Is there any problem?" SinB asked worriedly. "Manager told me that Yuju was going to went back here due to arm injury." Sowon explained. Everyone was worried, but SinB was more worried.

"Why? Can we call her? Come on." SinB says pulling Sowon with her. Yerin on the other hand stay on her bed. Umji look at the girl on bed. "Have you eaten?" Umji asked. Yerin shook her head. "I will cook for you." Umji says and left Yerin. Yerin sigh, she was worried for her friend too, but her girlfriend left her just like that. This is one of the thing Yerin hates. She is jealous of SinB and Yuju.

Yerin look at the picture on her night stand it was her, Joy and Hayoung. She sigh, she wish that she is fine instead and went to schedule than staying here at home being pain emotionally and physically,

Yerin stand and walk to the restroom. She feel dizzy and start throwing up. She haven't eaten anything yet, then here she is puking. She look at hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter