Page 204

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 204 : Eat One's Heart

Words:1280 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

SinB as trying her best to focus on what she was currently doing at her laptop, but her co-faculty was loud enough on talking about this girl named Jung Yerin. "What do you mean? Really? You know Miss  Jung was kinda beautiful, and hot. I wonder how the student feels dating her." Ms. Yerin stated making SinB annoyed.

"Exactly, sometimes I wish I was the student. I wonder if they are doing something, I want it too." Ms. Choi  added. "What? You've been fantasizing Ms. Jung?" Ms. Kim asked and giggle. "More than fantasizing." Ms. Choi  added, and SinB can't take it anymore. She slam her hand in the table getting the attention of the teachers.

"You are teachers, act as one!" SinB yell, then left the room.

 

SinB walks to her class. She was fretted by her students. She start writing on the board. Some of her students are talking with each other. "I heard that Miss Jung was dating Yuju from grade 12 Class A. I wish I was Yuju , Miss Jung was hot!!" A student giggle

"You know I transfer myself in her class in Chemistry. I don't mind doing it with her in the Chem lab, you know we can do experiment." SinB was more than annoyed, but trying to stop herself. "I heard she once date a teacher too; I wonder why do they break up." "Maybe the teacher wasn't that good as the students." SinB is a human with limitation.

"Shut up!! And focus on my class!! Do you want to go to dean for talking too much and bad mouthing a teacher here?" SinB look at her two student. The two look scared and shook here head. SinB was trying to control her best.

 

 

SinB went to rest room to fix herself and to freshen up herself. Sh wash her face and was shock to see Yerin at her side. "You look totally stunning with that uniform of yours." Yerin complimented.

"Don't think you can get me easily just like your students." SinB says coldly. "Are you still mad at me?" Yerin hug SinB from the back. She smell SinB's neck and pepper kisses. SinB was lying if she say she didn't like it, but she control herself and push Yerin.

"What are you doing?! We already break out relationship!! Remember?! You choose a student over me?" SinB was glaring at Yerin. "Look that wasn't true. Sana was just being the usual flirt." Yerin tried to explain. "You kiss her back! We are over now!!" SinB yell leaving Yerin. Yes it still hurt, she wants Yerin back. But having Yerin back will just hurt her further. SinB was tired of being hurt.

 

"You shouldn't let rain drop touches your skin Bi. What if you get sick?" SinB can sense the sincerity on Yerin's word. The girl pop out of nowhere and standing beside her holding an umbrella. SinB still wants Yerin being this caring to her, but every time she remember how a big flirt her ex is, she will just back off and stops herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter