Page 217

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Page 217 : All I Ever Need

Words: 1425 words

Pairings: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

DISCLAIMER : Some of the lines are exactly from the lyrics of the song.

"Hello ." Here she are again. Acting that I mean something to her, and later? There she was flirting with my other friends. Or what I mean classmates. Everyone knows how close she are with girls here in school. 

"Hello." I answered  coldly. Yerin smile, and pull me by the waist. Her arm was in my waist. Our face is just inch away. It taken me aback. "What with the coldness?" Yerin asked me coolly. Ok, I admit it! She was kinda cool. And I am loving it. I can feel her breathe against my lips. I can feel blood rushing to my face. My body stiff. "Y-Yerin, others w-will see us." Aish Hwang SinB! You are to obvious! Don't stutter.

"Why? Are we doing something not good in the eyes of others?" Yerin asked me. I don't know what to say. Why she have to be this so smart? "We are both girls, and I think this position is too intimate for a friend. I don't want others give this a meaning." What ?? Did I just say that? That was crazy.

"Oh." Yerin remove her hands in my waist. She smile and nodded her hand, but it kinda different. I don't understand it. Yerin back face me. I want to see her face, I don't know.  "I have to go."  Yerin says, and I just watch her walk in the hallway. Why I feel heavy heart watching left me here? You are idiot Hwang SinB! You like her, if you only see yourself that was kinda sweet, but look you are pushing her. I hate myself. Then there I see Sana kiss Yerin on cheeks.

Yeah, that was my reason why I am pushing her away. I don't want to be in line to those girls she flirt with. Why do I have to be in love with a girl who doesn't know how to stick to one, and have stable relationship with one? I was busy staring at the whiteboard. I didn't even understand what Mr. Choi saying.  I don't want to look at my side. Because I will just see Yerin flirting with Choi Yuju. I hate it that every subject Yerin have someone to flirt with. "Hwang SinB"

What? Did the professor just called my name. "Sir?" I immediately stand from my seat. "What do you think is the answer?" Mr. Choi asked me seriously. Wait, I didn't here the question clear. I look around me, and they are all looking at me. Yerin  Well she was looking at me, but my blood boil as I see Choi Yuju resting her head on Yerin's shoulder. What the? That midget!

"SinB?" Mr. Choi call me again. What? I don't k ow the question.

"Sir-"

"Sir, I think your question was not answerable." Yerin suddenly said. We all look at her, also Mr. Choi. "What makes you say that Miss Jung ?" 

"Sir your subject was not our major, this is just a minor subject. Don't assume that we take it seriously. Besides we just study just to pass. Your question should be only answer by those who major it. Believe me or not sir, we are just being force of the fear to fail why we attend your class." Yerin says.

What? What was she saying? She will be dead because of what she was doing.

"Miss Jung , are you afraid to fail?"

Mr. Choi fix his necktie.

"No sir, I can drop this subject before you could mark me a failure. But you can't mark me fail if it is obvious on the records of my grades that I have a high mark. Remember? It was just your professors who record our grade, and we are who mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter