Page 202

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 202 : Diarrhea of the Mouth

Words: 920

Paring: SinRin/RinB

Rating: PG-13

"Staring wasn't bad you know, but what matter is to where or to who you were staring." SinB glares at the girl beside her. "Glaring was bad, and I am not liking it especially from you." The girl chuckled and stuff the buns in . "Could you just shut up because I don't even need your opinion you are full of hot air." SinB look back to whom she was staring. Sowon was used to it. SinB and her used to mock each other.

"You can't get her just by staring." Sowon was stating a fact, and SinB was hating that Sowon have point. "I am not planning to have her." That was a complete lie. SinB knows that she's been fooling not only Sowon, but also herself. That statement makes Sowon chuckles. "If you say so. I got to go." Sowon gets her bag. Their shift at the cafe ended five minutes ago. SinB Hwang has been liking their boss Jung Yerin. The girl seems a typical girl you will like and forget the next day, but to SinB. Yerin was one of a kind. If you became Yerin's love SinB will surely call you "The Lucky One." 

SinB was still staring at her boss, but caught off guard when suddenly Yerin looks at her. Their eyes meet, and SinB immediately looks at the outside. Yerin who see it chuckles. Yerin wasn't those numb person who doesn't even know that some new likes them. Yerin wasn't insensitive and she clearly knows that SinB been liking her. Yerin to as being playful and walks near SinB.

"I thought the end of your shift ends minutes ago. Are you waiting for something or for someone Miss Hwang?" Yerin asked looking at her watch and beam her sweetest smile. SinB gulp and was thinking of what to say.

"I been waiting for my boyfriend." That was the dumbest thing that SinB ever did. She's been cursing herself mentally. She doesn't even know where that idea came from. Yerin laugh mentally because she knows that SinB doesn't have a boyfriend. She want to hear some make up story from the girl.

"I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter