Page 225

SinRin Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Page 226

Remake

Words: 9510

Rating: NC-17

 

 

Yerin’s brother was offered a job in Seoul. Having no parents around, Yerin learned to treat her older brother as a father and mother to her. She was a child when her mom and dad got into accident. Her brother was in college that time, and starting that day the older guy stand as a father. Now that Yerin’ brother is married, she still stay with her brother. The over treat her like their child.

 

"You are beautiful Yerin." Yerin even wink at herself. She giggle as she fix her new uniform. She once dream to be in this school, when she was still in Incheon. Now, its all in her hands.

Yerin was busy on complimenting herself, she was stop by the knock on the door. She walk lazily to open the door, because once again she was stop on her favorite hobby - complimenting herself.

 

"What?!" She asked with annoyance. The man smile looking how beautiful Yerin is. She ruffled Yerin’s hair and smile like an idiot like she always do. Then he fix himself, showing Yerin his corporate attire.

 

"Do I look good?" He asked with those smile still laying on his lips. Yerin rolled her eyes. She leave the man and enter her room again. The man follow her and stand in front of the mirror. He fix his red necktie and practice his smile.

 

"You know oppa you can ask Sora unnie instead of me." Yerin says as she check her things on her bag. "This girl, what time is your class?" The man ignored his sister he is used to this attitude of his younger sister. Yerin check her watch. “Can we go now?" Yerin asked and put her bag in her arms. "I am just waiting for you." Yerin’s brother says. He head out, and Yerin followed.

 

Yerin sit on the passenger seat. Siwon was still outside, he is talking to his wife. Yerin plug in her earphone. The song playing was Welcome To My life by Simple Plan. "Yerin!" Siwon remove Yerin's earphone.

 

"What?!" Yerin asked she is annoyed to her brother. Siwon just laugh and start driving. "Nothing~" Siwon says with a playful tone. Yerin rolled her eyes, and plug back the earphone to her ears. "Welcome to my life." Yerin mumbled.

 

Yerin was walking inside the campus as her brother drop her. The earphone was still in her ears. She don’t the place, but she was hoping to find some friends. "Hey." A girl wrap her arms to Yerin's shoulder. Yerin remove her earphone. She look at the girl, and remove the girl's arms to her. She fix herself. And even brush off her clothes, giving the other girl a disgusting look.

 

"You're ruining my uniform. Who are you?" Yerin asked with the disgusted face. She look on the girl from head to toe like she was insulting the girl. The girl laugh. "Sorry I just see you and I see that you are transferee because this is the first time I saw your face inside this Campus." The girl says with a smile.

"So you know all students here?" Yerin raised her brow, not the intimidating one. "Not all by name, and some are just by face." The girl answered honestly. "Ok? And now who are you?" Yerin asked, she was giving the girl that look again.

 

"Oh I forgot." The girl says and show her hands who just came from her pocket. She smile proudly and offer her hands. "I am Kim Sowon." 

 

"Oh Hi Sowon. Yerin Jung." Yerin says and shook the girl's hands. “Yerin Jung?” Yerin nodded. “American style.” Yerin says proudly.

 

She was about to walk when someone caught her attention. She look at Sowon and ask. “Who are those?” Sowon look on what Yerin is talking about.

 

“Oh you mean the circle of friends of SinB.” Yerin look at Sowon again. “SinB?” She asked in curiosity. “The girl on the center was Hwang SinB, the leader, she was cold as ice. She have boyfriend. The two girl in her side was Seulgi, the girl on left. And Joy, the girl on right. Seulgi was loud girl. She is the leader of the cheerleaders here. She is dating the captain of basketball team. That was usual. Every school have that set up right?" Sowon explained and ask, Yerin just nodded in agreement.

 

"Yes, way back in my school in Incheon was like that. There are always the famous and nobody." Yerin commented. "Joy was the number one flirt. Nothing really special about her. She is just hot. Love playing around. Better avoid her." Sowon continues and warn.

 

"Is she gay?" Yerin asked curiously. Sowon glance at her. "Yes she is. I mean she is bi." Sowon answered.

 

"Oh I see can I go now? I still have class." Yerin try to excuse herself, she even show her watch. Before Sowon can answer Yerin start walking away. But she got pull back by Sowon. The latter point a girl who have book in hands.

 

"Ok I know she is the nerd here I can tell that just by her look. Maybe I am nobody here, but I am not into nerd. And what with her?" Yerin asked because she is annoyed that Sowon pull her. They are not even close yet, she wonder if th girl could be less annoying?

 

"She is Eunha, my crush." Sowon confess, she smile like she was really in love. Yerin let out chuckles. She look at Sowon and back to Eunha. She don’t know what to say, but she tried. "You two look good together, bye." Yerin walk and raised her hands to bid a goodbye. Finally, she was able to leave.

 

“See you around Yerin!”

 

“Whatever.” Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

 

Yerin sit properly on the chair at the last row. She bring out her book. She put her earphone in her ears and start reading. Minutes have been passed she was into the book so much. Yerin didn't notice someone sitting beside her. She side eye the girl and see it was the girl named Hwang SinB. The girl next to her was the Kang Seulgi. She look around the room looking for the three other member, but she find nothing.

 

Yerin remove her earphone as she see that the teacher enter the room. She look at the old man in front. Just like the usual type of teacher. Nothing special.

 

"Good Morning." The man greeted. He look at his students. All students stands to greet."Ok The office had been told me about the new student where is she?" The man asked as he search about unfamiliar face. The students start to look around the room. Yerin raised her hands, and smile. She stand properly. "Woah she sit beside SinB?"
Students are whispering, but Yerin was able to hear it.

 

"Idiot she is the one who sit beside me." Yerin mumbled only her was the one to her it. Students here are really getting on her nerves. "Oh Ms. Jung come in front and introduced yourself." The man commanded Yerin. 

 

"I am Jung Yerin, nice meeting you all.Please take care of me." Yerin bow ninety degree and walk back to her place, She sit there and open her book again. The professor start to explain some random things.

 

"Jung Yerin." The girl beside Yerin call her. Yerin curse, because another student is annoying her. Yerin look at SinB. She tried to be nice as she can. Then she suddenly remember Sowon’s introduction about SinB, she was thinking why the heck the girl is calling her if she was a cold ?

 

"Hwang SinB right?" Yerin raised her brow, she asked just to confirm if she got it right. "You already know me? I never thought that I am as famous as that." SinB says laughing at Yerin. It wasn't the normal laugh. It was smug one. Seulgi who is beside SinB laugh too. They are mocking Yerin. To be honest, no one dares to sit beside SinB and Seulgi because these two are bully.

 

"Ms. Hwang and Hwang  you two are sitting together again?" The teacher says as he hear Seulgi and SinB laughing. SinB look at Seulgi and suppress her laughters. "Ms Hwang  and Ms. Jung change place." The man commanded.

 

"Oh oh~" The students remark, because they know what will happen. “Shhhss.” The man told them to keep quite and stop disturbing the class.

 

"So you know me Jung?" SinB says as she rest her arms in her table and her hand in her face. She rolled the hair of Yerin in her other hand. Yerin look at the girl. Her forehead was wrinkled. She feel a bit nervous. Seulgi on the other hand was suppressing her laughters.

 

"Yes, a talkative student out there told me." Yerin says and get back to the lesson. She also swat the hands of SinB. She is not used to it when somebody was talking to her when she have class. Yerin is a student who love to study.

"So what she say about us?" SinB asked, she was challenge because of what Yerin just did. "Do I really have to----:"

 

"And what the three of you are talking about? Really Miss Jung? I thought you are different to this two. If you are not interested with my class go out!" The man says.

 

"Sir it was ---" Yerin try to explain her innocence. But the man was more than mad. "Out!" Yerin stand and went out. SinB and Seulgi follow Yerin while laughing.

 

"Jung thanks finally we are out of class this is what I like." Seulgi says, showing that she was really happy. Yerin rolled her eyes. She hate this two bully. She never got bullied before.

 

"You can walk out of that class without dragging me." Yerin says in her normal annoyed tone. "Oh honey don't be mad ok? You will become old faster." SinB says putting her finger in Yerin's chin. Yerin feels her heart beat faster due to to the closeness. She feel electricity because of the skinship. She became speechless. She don’t know why out of sudden SinB have this effect on her.

 

"Oh we feel sorry for you kid. Are you same with the nerdy Eunha there? Sometimes I think of her as a walking encyclopedia. She is the volume one, so are you the volume two?" SinB added, she look at Seulgi. The latter laugh and also SinB. They are good at this.

 

Yerin wrinkled her forehead. Her eyes was telling she is mad. She want to express herself, and she was getting annoyed why she can’t.

 

"Oh Miss Jung was mad." SinB says and push Yerin, making Yerin sat on the floor. “Oh Bi why you did that? That's hurt." Seulgi says acting like she really care for Yerin. Then she laugh. Yerin stand and fix her uniform.


"Oh damn of all the things my uniform? I ironed it! This !" It will be good if only Yona say those words, but she never did. "Are you mute?" Seulgi asked and laugh.

 

"Mute~" SinB says in mocking tone. "I am not!" Yerin yelled. She was glaring at the two girls. "Oh she is not Seulgi." SinB says and they laugh again. Yerin tolled her eyes and start walking, but she got pull back.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" SinB pull her and raised her brown. She even smile. Yerin feel her heart again. She can't hear anything because her heart was beating so loud. Yerin didn't answer and she was frozen in her place.

 

"Do you like Ana and Elsa?" SinB asked. Yerin wrinkled her forehead because she can't understand what this two was trying to say. "Because you are FROZEN." SinB and Seulgi says and unison. Then they laugh again. The three look at the door of their room , and they see that the professor already left. Yerin walk and she heard SinB says.


"Thank you Yerin for transferring. We got a new toy because of you!" SinB yell then she laugh. Yerin heard Seulgi was laughing too.

“Damn it!”

 

 

Yerin was in a table alone. She was eating her food when Sowon came. "Hello Yerin." Sowon greeted and put her tray on the table. Yerin look at Sowon's tray and to the girl. She can say that they have the same taste.

 

“You don’t have friends don’t you?” Sowon asked. Yerin glare at her. “We are the same, so don’t think that you are better.” Yerin says as she eat again. "So how was the first two class? I have heard that you got the same class with the two bully?" Sowon asked.

 

"Yes, and of all the sit I got a sit between them. I got bully for the first time." Yerin eat her food. "That sounds annoying." Sowon says.

 

"Exactly."

 

"You are still lucky, you didn't get a class with Joy, that flirt." Sowon says an shove her hamburger to . "Oh hello chopstick?" Sowon and Yerin look at the owner of the voice.

 

"H-hi" Sowon was stuttering as she see the two standing there. SinB signal her hands, indicating that she want Sowon to leave. Sowon get her tray. "I am sorry." Sowon mouthed her apology, then she point Eunha's table. Yerin see Sowon walk to Eunha's table.

 

Seulgi sit opposite to Yerin, and SinB beside her. Yerin feel tense. She hate this that SinB is too close to her. Her heart was beating loud again. "Oh You got to much food here huh? Want me to help you drink?" SinB asked she get the drinks of Yerin. She move her hand closer to Yerin's mouth and drop the paper cup.

 

The juice spill to Yerin's uniform. Seulgi was laughing and also SinB. "Oh our Miss Jung got a messy uniform. You are wet now."  Seulgi says and laugh. Yerin look at her uniform and to Seulgi and SinB. She glared at the two.

 

SinB acted to fix Yerin's uniform. But the truth she just wiping the stain in the other part of Yerin's white long sleeve. "Hey what are you doing?" Yerin complained, she swat the hands away.

 

SinB look at Seulgi. The latter nodded. She got that look. SinB stand from her sit. Yerin let out a sigh. SinB wear a smug smile. She walk out of the canteen. Seulgi stand then she pull Yerin to her following SinB.


"Hey what are you doing." Yerin complained she is strong, but Seulgi can pull her because the girl was hurting  her. The students just look at them. They can't do anything. Yerin look at Sowon and Eunha, the two give her an apologetic look.


Eunha and Sowon see Yerin disappear from the canteen. "I think she got worst than what we got." Eunha remarks, Sowon nodded and drink her soda. Yes when Eunha was new to this school she git bullied for one year. Year after that Sowon was tranferee she got bullied by that four girls also. After a year it was SinB, but Sunny fall for SinB. She stop bullying and just focus on her love. Seulgi and SinB are the main bully, Joy is just the one who flirt. Seulgi and SinB hurt perons phyTaelly and mentally. But Joy hurt persons emotionally.

 

 

SinB stop at the back of the canteen. No one goes there only them. Seulgi and Yerin stop too. "What will you do to me?" Yerin yell, SinB and Seulgi are just wearing their smile.

 

"Excited?" SinB asked, Yerin rolled her eyes. She hate Hwang SinB so much and this Kang Seulgi, but she hate herself more because she feel different thing to this Hwang .

 

SinB eyed Seulgi. The latter get her phone. SinB walk in front of Yerin. Yerin look at her. SinB give her a smile. Yerin feel her world stop. She forgit this girl was bullying her. Yerin was standing there. Her uniform got a stain of yellow because of the juice earlier.


SinB loosen Yerin's tie. "Hey what are you doing?" Yerin raised her brow. She hold SinB's wrist to stop the girl. Seulgi on the other hand was recording a video. She know how crazy SinB is. "Don't tell me you don't like this." SinB says seductively.

 

Yerin can feel her heart beating to loud. She feel nervous. She feel the time stop. She can see nobody, but only SinB. SinB remove Yerin's hands in her wrist. She start ing Yerin's uniform. Yerin can't move. She want to stop SinB, but she can't. 4 buttons are undone. SinB look at Yerin and smirk. She lean in her nose was touching Yerin's. Seulgi was suppressing her laughters. SinB look at Yerin's eyes and back to her lips. She wear a smirk. 


"You are gay?" SinB asked seductively. Yerin can't utter any words. SinB captured Yerin's lips. SinB was kissing Yerin, but Yerin didn't answer the kiss. She was frozen her mind was not functioning. SinB look at Yerin and smirk. She snap her hands. Seulgi stop the video.  SinB look at Seulgi and smile. 


"This girl will be my toy." SinB says to Seulgi and wink. "If you say so. " Seulgi says looking at their new collection. Yerin was still there not moving. "Tell your little girlfriend that don't touch what is mine ok?" SinB commanded.

"Aye aye." Seulgi nodded. SinB was pertaining to Joy. Yes Park Joy. The whole campus that she is player, but she have girlfriend named Seulgi. Seulgi was known dating the captain of basketball team because that was the rule of the school, but the truths was she have relationship with Joy.

 

"Move now idiot." SinB says and they left Yerin. As the two left Yerin move. "Oh she kiss me..." Yerin says and hold her lips. She feel embarrassed and feel happy. She know that this is too early, but she will admit she have crush on SinB now, and she hate the girl at same time.

 

 


Yerin was sitting on the chair in their dinning room. Her brother and sister in law was there too. "How was first day?" Siwon asked his sister as he put rice on the plate of her wife. Her her two button. He just came from work. Yerin let out a sigh. She is now on her pajamas. Sora look at her sister in law.

 

"You are not used to the thing on your new school?" Sora asked Yerin. Yerin just looking at her plate nodded in agree. Siwon look worried he look at his wife. "You know things here in Seoul got a big different." Sora says. "Oppa have you got--" Yerin pause for a while and think.


Yerin want to say that she got bullied for the first time, but she know that her brother will only be worried of her. "What?" Siwon asked.

 

"Nothing." Yerin lied to her brother. "Don't worry you will be used to it." Siwon raffled Yerin's hair. Yerin let out a sigh and start getting a food. 

 

I wish I will be used to it. Damn you Hwang .

 

 

"Yup I just got home from school babe. Yes you where are you? On the club again? Damn party. You are dancing some other girls again. Ok Taehyung I know you already,  can you please not lie." SinB was annoyed with her boyfriend. 

 

"Jungkook told me that you went back to your shared apartment with him last night drunk. You are drop by old lady." SinB added.


"Unnie~" Umji called her sister who is in the balcony talking to her phone. "What!?" SinB raise her brow as her sister call her. "Talking to your idiot boyfriend again?" Umji asked, SinB look at her phone.


"I will call you later Taehyung." SinB ended the call. "What did you say?" SinB asked her sister, she was shock on her sister's choice if word, sure her parents will scold her. "Is that exactly what you learn from your school?" SinB asked in annoyance.  

 

"Not exactly, to be honest I learned that from you." Umji pointed her sister. "What? Me? Excuse me ~ stop using that words in front of mom and dad because if they heard that from you and tell your excuse to them I will be scolded." SinB says and enter her room. She sit on bed. Umji follow her. The latter put her hands on her hip. 

 

“I hear it from you when you curse your boyfriend when you fight last Friday night." Umji explained  SinB face palmed she hate it. Her parents will be mad that she is bad example to her sister. SinB is not fond of studying. Their parents are always busy, SinB hate that, that was the reason why she is not a good daughter.

 

"Can you went out of my room now?" SinB tell her sister. Umji shook her head. "I want to ask you something."

 

"Just tell it and leave will you." SinB tooled her eyes. She get the moisturizer in her drawer and start putting it in her face. "Have you went to my room?" Umji asked.

 

"What!!? What will I do there? Don't give the fault on me if you lose something in your room." SinB says and look at her face in the mirror. Umji room was in the second floor too, but back of the house. SinB's room was in front.

 

"Oh oh, Nothing was lost, just want to be sure if you went there." Umji answered. "No ok so go out." SinB says being annoyed to her sister.

 

"Bye~" Umji says and left the room of her sister. "That brat she is annoying." SinB complain  She look at herself and she remember Yerin."Jung Yerin." SinB says and wear a smile.

 


"So SinB got the new girl?" Joy asked her girlfriend. "Yes honey." Seulgi answered and kiss Joy. "Wait there someone coming."Joy says, and stop Seulgi. Seulgi look at the one who is coming. She wear smirk as she see who it is. "Jung Yerin." Seulgi mumbled, then she block Yerin. "Can you stay away from my sight?"


Yerin says being annoyed. Yes this is Yerin. She is fighting back. She just can't fight back when it was SinB. "Seems you are different from the Yerin I saw yesterday." Seulgi says with a smug smile. 

 

"So she is SinB's new toy?" Joy asked. Seulgi nodded. Joy look at Yerin from head to toe. "Bi have the taste." 

 

"Can the two of you go away?" Yerin asked with annoyance. Seulgi look at the watch of her. "Ok ." Seulgi says and pull Joy. Yerin rolled her eye and walk away from the two.

 

"Why you let her pass that easy?" Joy asked. "Bi was in the room right now. She can handle that." Seulgi says.

 

 

Yerin enter the room and see no one was there. She let out a sigh. She walk to her chair. She feel relief that Seulgi let her pass that easy. "Those two idiots. Who they think they are? They aren't look good together. I am more beautiful than that Joy. What  Seulgi see on that girl? And gosh? Really kissing at the hallway? Gosh. Those two so----" The door close. Yerin was shock she look at the door and she see SinB there. The girl smirk at her.

 

"Idiot Yerin." Yerin told herself. "What are you saying?" SinB walk to her. "J-SinB I-I a-am----" Yerin can't utter a word. She is stuttering and she hate herself for that. SinB move closer to her.


"What Yerin?" SinB says. "I-I d-didn't m-mean w-what I-I say." Yerin was stuttering. "What do you think will happen when Joy and Seulgi heard your remarks?" SinB asked. She walk closer to Yerin. She show her phone.  Yerin look at the phone and back to Seulgi.

 

"Have you watch the video of us?" Yerin was confused, she doesn't know about any video. "W-what video?" Yerin asked. "Here." SinB push Yerin. Yerin got sit on her chair. SinB untie her bun. She remove her coat and fan herself.

 

"So hot." SinB says and her three button. Yerin swallow hard. Her heart was beating loud her hands are sweating. Here ye was fixed to SinB. SinB sat on lap of Yerin. "J-SinB what----/"

 

"Shhh---" SinB put Yerin's arms wrap in her waist. "Let us watch our video together." SinB says, Yerin was sweating. SinB is aware of it. SinB smirk at the reaction of Yerin. She sit properly. Yerin feel more tense.

 

"Aren't you use to do this? Aren't your old school don't do this?" SinB asked seductively. Yerin didn't answer and SinB smirk. The video start playing. It was the video of them yesterday. Yerin didn't answer and SinB smirk. The video start playing. It was the video of them yesterday.

 

"Hmm- Yerin." SinB breath out. Yerin was turn on. SinB look at the window. She see that professor was going inside and her classmates. She smirk. She stand and pull Yerin. SinB rest in the wall. She pull Yerin to her. She can't move. Their body was close.

 

Yerin don't know what to say. SinB smirk to her. The professor open the door. SinB click her phone. Then a recording play it was a girl.SinB suppress her laughters. Yerin look at the door. "What are the two of you doing? Go to office now!!!"


The man shouted. Yerin was shock. SinB smirk. She pull Yerin with her. Seulgi smirk as they see them. "Got a good job Bi." Seulgi says.

 

 


"Ms. Jung did you know that your parents will be called due to this mischief you have done?" The principal scold Yerin. SinB was in the side just suppressing her laugh. Yerin was lowering her head. Her brother will be mad if he know this. Yerin didn't do anything it is all SinB's phone fault who have a recording. "And you Ms. Hwang  do you really want your parents to be called again?"

 

"Sir they will not come here they are too busy." SinB says. "This will be the first warning of the two of you! Araseo?"

 

"Yes Sir." Yerin and SinB answer they went out of the office. "Yerin are you ok?"
SinB says sarcastically, Yerin ignore her land left. SinB just laugh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter