Chapter 9: You Leave

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri hyung, we have expanded the search area again."

 

"Still no new clues?"

 

"Sorry, hyung. Nothing new yet."

 

"Jonghyun, please call all the nearest police stations. If Tiffany is found, call immediately. I will pick her up." Yuri began to feel depressed. Jonghyun just nodded. Yuri looked at his cell phone. He made one call. After several attempts, he gave up.

 

"Why Jessica?" He was thought for a moment.

 

"Why didn't you answer my call? Are you in trouble too?" Yuri sent a message to Jessica.

 

From Yuri:

Sica. Can we meet? I'm waiting for you at the coffee shop. I tried to contact you but did not answer. Are you in trouble?

 

Yuri waited for a few minutes. But no reply. He stand up and wanted to walk away.

 

"I'll go out first. If anything happen, call me." Yuri walked away. He drove his car to the coffee shop. He ordered 2 ice coffees and sat down at the usual table.

 

After 3 hours, Yuri became numb. He called Jessica again. But the phone is turned off.

 

"Why? Why did everyone leave me?" Yuri looked around. He is still hoping.

 

"Tiffany, where are you? Please go home now."

 

"Kwon Yuri !!" Yuri was shocked. He looked at that face.

 

"Jessica ..." Yuri stuttered.

 

"Who is Jessica? This is Sunny." Sunny walked over to Yuri.

 

"Sun and Soo. I'm sorry. I'm waiting for my friend."

 

"Is there any news about Tiffany?" Sunny and Sooyoung sat in front of Yuri.

 

"Still not. I'm getting stuck." Yuri rubbed his face.

 

"It's my fault. If I had prevented her from going to work that day. Maybe all this would not have happened." Sunny blames herself.

 

"Aishh. Don't do that. No one is wrong. If we trying stop, maybe Tiffany will still do that. We pray she goes home safely. It's been almost a week since she disappeared." Sooyoung hugged Sunny. Yuri just lowered his head.

 

"I'm sorry, everyone."

 

"Be careful going to class. Answer the exam correctly. Hyo please be careful too. Driving slowly. They still kids."

 

"Bye, unnie !!"

"Bye, noona !! Say hello to Tiffany noona."

 

Seohyun and Yoona said simultaneously. Hyoyeon just waved. They walked away by car leaving Jessica.

 

"Have they gone to class yet?" Jessica was shocked.

 

"Ohh, Tiff. They just left. They said hello."

 

"Ohh. Hello too."

 

"Let's eat. Only the two of us live here."

 

"Taeng? Isn't he there?" Tiffany asked strangely.

 

"He locked himself up for a few days. Leave him alone." Jessica answered lazily.

 

"Ohh. He didn't eat?"

 

"Hyo always brings her food. She just talks to others. Are you okay? You also rarely leave the room for a few days. Do you avoid encountering Tae?"

 

"I’m okay. Kind of. Jess, that day what did you fight with him for?"

 

"Ohh. Nothing. I'm just talking about the house."

 

Tiffany and Jessica ate quietly. Jessica's cell phone rang. After she saw the name, she ignored it. She was turned off her phone. She continued to eat. Tiffany just looked and kept quiet. Someone approached them.

 

"Hey, Jess. Do you want to go shopping today?" Jessica was shocked.

 

"I'm shocked. You just came out? I think you just want to sit in the room." Jessica replied sarcastically. Taeyeon and Tiffany just kept quiet.

 

"If we go out for shopping. What about Tiff?" Jessica asked.

 

"We'll take her too. You get ready. I'll wait in the car."

 

"He's probably crazy. Eat fast. Let's get ready right away. Tae doesn't like to wait for people." Jessica and Tiffany finished their meal.

 

Jessica and Tiffany ran to the car. They are ready in a hurry. They got in the car.

 

"Where are we going? Where are you want to bring me for shopping?"

 

"To the city."

 

"What?" Jessica was startled and screamed a little. She looked at Tiffany. Taeyeon just kept quiet.

 

After a few hours, they arrived at a shopping mall.

 

"You don't want to tie her up?" Jessica asked.

 

"It's up to her if she wants to run."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter