Chapter 2: Who are you

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon !! Where did you go?" I walked towards the living room. Today my body feels very tired. I do not know why.

 

"Why are you still awake, Jess?" I looked at Jessica. She looked at me with a stern look.

 

"I asked you first." I ignored the question of Jessica. I just walked away.

 

"Hyung! Oppa!"

 

"Yoong! Seobaby! Why are you still up? It's late. You have class tomorrow morning. Go to bed now." I was surprised Seohyun and Yoona still up. They stood in front of the stairs.

 

"We are waiting for you. Where have you been?" They looked at me strangely.

 

"Nowhere. I'm tired. We talk about this tomorrow okay."

 

"But hyung, you .."

 

"I know. I'll tell you later."

 

"Okay, good night hyung."

 

"Good night Yoong, Seobaby and Jess."

 

"Good night, too, oppa." I just saw Jessica silent. I can see the eyes of those who are disappointed with my answer.

 

I just walked away and went into my room. I locked the door as a precaution. I looked around my room. I smiled to myself. I really miss each memory in the photograph. Suddenly, I felt sad. I recalled the earlier incident. I can not forget that face. I still imagined it.

 

"It could not be her. But .."

 

Flashback

 

Someone called me to give information about the activities to be carried out by the group I was looking for.

 

"Thanks for the information. I want to continue to find information about them."

 

"Of course, sir. I go first."

 

I turn off the call. Tonight I must find out about the group. Several times I lost them. I went to go and get ready for tonight.

 

That night, I stopped my bike across the road near the forest. I see an old building. Some vehicles are near the building. I'm sure it will belong to the group. I climbed the building in silence. I do not want to use the stairs because I’m scared of being found out by the group. I can hear some people talking. I also heard of a man being begged to be released.

 

"No. No way they want to kill the guy." I thought myself.

 

I climbed up to the window near the direction of the voice. I saw a few guys facing their back to me and they held a gun to the man. A man wearing a blue mask pointing a gun at the man's head.

 

"No."

 

The shots were fired. I was surprised. After shot, the group immediately fled. I went into the room. I tried to save the man who covered with blood.

 

"Please do not die. Can you tell me who he was?" The man looked at me. He tried to say something.

 

"He is n..i .." The guy is dead and he doesn’t finish his word.

 

"Stop there." I was surprised. I knew it was the police. I let go of that guy and tried to escape.

 

"Stop right there or I'll shoot you." I stopped escape.

 

"That voice ..." I slowly turn back. The lighting is dark almost caused my eyesight is less clear. I saw a woman walking slowly towards me while pointing a gun to me. Luckily I wear a black face mask. The woman will not be able to recognize me. The woman was approached until I could see the woman's face. I was surprised.

 

"Tiffany ..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter