Chapter 22: Wake to Marry

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days,

 

He sat on a park bench while reading a book. He smiled to himself.

 

"Taetaee." Taeyeon was shocked. He looked at someone approaching him. Someone stopped far away. Taeyeon stood up and wanted to approach the voice. Someone started crying.

 

"Miyoung-ahh."

 

"Taetaee. Don't leave me."She disappeared. Taeyeon ran fast in that direction.

 

"Miyoung-ahh? Miyoung-ahh !!" Taeyeon screamed. He looked around as he searched. His head hurts.

 

"Taetaee." Someone called Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at the voice. Someone eyesmile to him.

 

"Fany-ahh."

 

"Taetaee. Don't leave me." Taeyeon approached Tiffany.

 

"Taetaee." Tiffany is getting further away from Taeyeon.

 

"Fany-ahh."

 

"Taetaee. Help me !!" Tiffany screamed and disappeared.

 

"Fany-ahh. Don't leave me." Taeyeon ran after Tiffany. His head is getting sore. He is crying.

 

"Fany-ahh? Fany-ahh."

 

"You will not be able to have him, Taeng." Taeyeon was shocked. He looked around and found the voice.

 

"You will not be able to take him from me." Taeyeon screamed and cried.

 

Taeyeon woke up from his sleep. He took a deep breath. He looked around. He looked at someone next to him. The pain in his head gone and faded.

 

"Fany-ahh." He Tiffany's hair. He gripped Tiffany's hand tightly. Tiffany woke up from sleep.

 

"Taetaee ?!" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

 

"Fany-ahh." Taeyeon said.

 

"Taetaee. You woke up. Are you okay? I want to call someone else." Tiffany stood up and wanted to walk away but Taeyeon pulled her hand away. Tiffany fell on Taeyeon's body.

 

"I’m okay. Don't go anywhere. Lie down next to me first." Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to sleep next to him. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's face for a long time.

 

"Why are you crying? Do you feel sick again?" Tiffany wiped the tears from Taeyeon's cheeks.

 

"No. I'm not sick anymore." Taeyeon replied and held Tiffany's hand.

 

"I miss you." Tiffany said.

 

"I miss you too."

 

"You've been sleeping for 3 days. I'm so afraid you won't wake up and leave me." Tiffany's tears flowed.

 

"I'm sorry. I will not leave you." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany. Tiffany hugged back.

 

"Taetaee. Why didn't you tell me about your trauma?"

 

"I'm fine, Fany-ahh."

 

"But what happened that day?"

 

"I can't control myself. I'm sorry."

 

"I hope after this you will not be a secret from me again."

 

"I will." Taeyeon answered. After that, he was silent for a while. He was thinking of something.

 

"Taetaee?" Tiffany let go of the hug. She looked at Taeyeon and was scared.

 

"Fany-ahh. Let's get married?" Tiffany was shocked.

 

"I do not want to lose you. So, will you marry me?" Taeyeon added. Tiffany cried.

 

"Yahh !! Why are you crying? Am I saying the wrong thing? Do you not want to get married? I'm sorry."

 

"Yahh !! How can you say that? Of course I want to marry you." Tiffany said as she wiped away her tears.

 

"Is that the answer?" Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's face.

 

"Yes. I accept your proposal."

 

"I love you, Fany-ahh. I'm sorry this proposal is not what you expect."

 

"I love you too. It's okay. I'm happy this way." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany passionately. Tiffany returned the kiss. After a few minutes, they let go of the kiss. They chuckled.

 

"I want to clean up first. After this we go out to meet the others." Taeyeon walked into the bathroom.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?"

 

"Yes. Trust me."

 

"Okay. I'll get ready first." Tiffany answered and she went to get ready.

 

After half an hour, Taeyeon and Tiffany left the room. They heard a noise in the living room. They approached the place.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, where are you?"

 

"Appa?" Taeyeon was surprised to see his father. The others were also surprised to see Taeyeon.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter