Chapter 11: Strangers

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day.

 

The room door was knocked on. He opened the door of the room. He was stunned.

 

"Tiff, are you ready? We ...."

 

"Hey, Yul. Do you think I fit this dress?" Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror. Yuri looked at Tiffany for a long time.

 

"Yul? Yahhh !! I'm talking to you." Tiffany screamed a little. Yuri was shocked.

 

"Ohh. You look so beautiful." Yuri felt embarrassed.

 

"Really? So we can move now. Uncle must have been waiting for us for a long time." Tiffany walked over while pulling Yuri's hand.

 

"Wow. Did you go dating or go to a party? You look so pretty, Tiffany."

 

"I do not know what ceremony was held, Sun."

 

"Soo said the launch of a company but more of an inter-business dinner."

 

"Everyone is ready? Let's move now. Honey Sun, can you fix me with a bow tie?" Sooyoung came holding a bow tie. Sunny picks up and tries to reach Sooyoung's neck.

 

"Yahh !! Lower your body a little. I did not reach because you are tall." Sunny tried to squirm. Sooyoung lowered his body.

 

"Tiff, appa is waiting for us at the party there. So we'll meet him right there later." Yuri tries to distract Tiffany from Sunny and Sooyoung. Tiffany thought for a moment.

 

"Can I feel that way like them?"

 

"Tiff, are you okay?" Yuri held Tiffany's hand.

 

"Ohh yes. Let's move now. We'll be late to get there." Tiffany gasped. They just nodded and walked to their cars.

 

The ceremony was held in a luxury hotel. They booked a large hall. Many business people started to enliven the event. Yuri and Tiffany entered the hall. Some eyes looked at them. Sooyoung and Sunny just followed from behind. Someone waved at them. They walked in that direction.

 

"Kwon Yuri. Come here."

 

"Appa, sorry we're late." Yuri said.

 

"It's okay. I want to introduce you to someone." Yuri followed behind Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon holds someone's shoulder.

 

"Kim-sshii. They have arrived. I want to introduce you to my son, Kwon Yuri and his girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang."

 

"Ohh. You've arrived. Wow your son has grown up. He looks good. Drop the honorofic Kwon. You make me awkward." Mr. Kim shook hands with Yuri and Tiffany. Mr. Kwon just laughed.

 

"Should I call Mr. Kim?" Yuri asked.

 

"Just call me uncle. Your father and I have been friends since we were in school." Mr. Kim smiled.

 

"I did not know my father had any other friends."

 

"I moved abroad when you were just born. Your girlfriend is very beautiful. I have never seen her." Mr. Kim added.

 

"I just came from the US. I grew up there. I came back here to work." Tiffany smiled.

 

"I'm lucky to have someone just like my kids. They also grew up in the US." Yuri was silent.

 

"Kim, where is your son? I heard they are here too." Mr. Kwon distract them.

 

"He came a little late. He will come with his fiancé. I can retire after this if he takes over my company. He can get married

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter