Chapter 14: Confess 2

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon walked into his house after he sent Tiffany to home. He smiled to himself. He saw Yoona and Seohyun coming out of the room.

 

"Hyung, where did you go last night?" Yoona asked.

 

"Ohh, Yoong-ahh. I have a little work outside."

 

"Oppa. Jessica-unnie is looking for you from the morning. She looks in no mood." Seohyun added.

 

"I'll see her later. I want to go into the room and get ready first. Thank you, Seobaby."

 

"Are you working today?"

 

"No. I want to rest today." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You look weird today, oppa." Yoona looked at Seohyun. Taeyeon just smiled and walked away.

 

After getting ready, Taeyeon walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. He sees Jessica with Yoona and Seohyun.

 

"Hey, what do you want to eat today? I will cook."

 

"You just came back? You didn't work today?" Jessica asked.

 

"No. Why?" Taeyeon smiled.

 

"You asked why? Why didn't you work? What happened last night? You rushed out." Jessica looked at him strangely.

 

"Nothing. I just want to relax. I had a job outside yesterday."

 

"They were right when they said you were so weird today. You rarely smile." Jessica said lazily.

 

"That's right. I already said it, noona. Hyung looks weird." Yoona added. Taeyeon gasped.

 

"Okay everyone, stop about that. Jess, you said last night you wanted to talk to me something." Taeyeon is serious again.

 

"I just want to talk to you personally. About us." Jessica said firmly. Yoona and Seohyun look at each other. Taeyeon nodded his head.

 

"I'll go first, oppa and unnie. Come on Yoong, let's go from here." Seohyun said while pulling Yoona's hand away. They left Taeyeon and Jessica alone. Jessica took a deep breath.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I know you do not love me. We’ve trying."

 

"So what, Jess?"

 

"I already have someone else. I love him." Jessica looked scared when she saw Taeyeon's face seriously.

 

"Do I know him?"

 

"I think so. I will introduce him to you later."

 

"All right. So what do you want me to do?" Taeyeon smiled. Jessica was feeling weird.

 

"I want us to end this engagement. I'm sorry."

 

"I am the one who should apologize. I am the one who brought you into this engagement plan. I am relieved when you are honest."

 

"Aren't you angry?"

 

"No. I also want to tell you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I also already have someone else. I'm still thinking of telling you. I want to end this engagement with good." Taeyeon breathed a sigh of relief.

 

"So now we have nothing to do with anything? Do I even know her?"

 

"Yes. But we are still cousins. What if we plan to meet together. I will introduced her to you. And you introduced him to me?"

 

"All right. I agree. I want to give this to you first." Jessica gave Taeyeon the engagement ring. Taeyeon took it without saying a word.

 

"Then I'll go out first. I want to see him. Thank you, Taeyeon."

 

"You’re welcome. Be careful." Taeyeon stared at the ring. He watched Jessica go. He smiled in relief.

 

Jessica walked into the restaurant. She walked closer to someone. She jumped on the man's back and hugged him.

 

"Yuri-ahhh !!" Yuri was shocked. He turned his body towards Jessica.

 

"Sica-ahh, why do you look so happy?"

 

"Can we eat first? After that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter