Chapter 19: Met You Again

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stopped at one place. They went inside and looked around. They seen many people since rushing to catch up with their plane.

 

"Sica, why do you want to come here?"

 

"Actually I want to introduce you to someone." Jessica said.

 

"Someone? Who?" Yuri asked again.

 

"Sooyeon unnie !!!" Someone ran towards them and hugged Jessica

 

"Sooyeon?"

 

"Yahh Soojung !! I told you not to call that name again." Jessica grumbled.

 

"Soojung?" Yuri seemed to remember something.

 

"You call me that too. I'm Krystal." Krystal said while looking at Yuri.

 

"Seobang, this is my sister Krystal. And Krystal, this is the boyfriend I spoke to, Kwon Yuri. Krystal is going back to the US today. She went to holiday and stay with her friends before this. So I want you to see her before she leaves, Seobang." Jessica said. Yuri and Krystal shook hands and smiled.

 

"Woo, Seobang. I never thought you would make love to someone else."

 

“Someone else?”

 

"Yahh !! Don't say nonsense."

 

"But unnie, oppa looks like Black Pearl Yul. Your childhood friend that you are looking for and the one you like before." Krystal said while thinking of something. Jessica and Yuri were shocked.

 

"Sooyeon? Ice Princess Sooyeon?" Yuri asked. Jessica was shocked as she looked at Yuri.

 

"Yahh !! How do you know that? Were you Kkab Yul when we were little?" They were silent.

 

Flashback

 

A boy looked at a girl. He stopped playing. He wanted to walk closer to someone but was stopped by his friend.

 

"KKab Yul, let's play. Where do you want to go?" One of his friends asked.

 

"I want to meet Sooyeon. You play first." Yul walked away from his friend.

 

"Sooyeon? That ice princess? She's so scary. Why are you friends with her?" Yul ignored that and continued walking.

 

"Sooyeon-ahh. Let's go play together." Yul approached Sooyeon.

 

"I don't want to. I don't like running games." Sooyeon said while coloring her book.

 

"Yahh !! If you don't want to play. Why did you come here?" Yul grumbled.

 

"I want to see you. I want to say something." Sooyeon said seriously.

 

"Can we say later? You can just play one game with me. Then we will go back." Yul pleaded. Sooyeon sighed.

 

"Fine. One game only. Let's go."

 

"Yeahh !!" Yuri cheered happily. They walked closer to their friend.

 

They play one game in pairs. Yul is tasked with protecting Sooyeon from being hit by the ball or they will lose. Sooyeon hugged Yul's back tightly.

 

"I'm afraid." Sooyeon said.

 

"Sooyeon-ahh. I will protect you." Yuri replied. Game started.

 

They play so hard that they get tired. Suddenly Yul bumps into his friend and falls. A ball was thrown quickly and hit Sooyeon's head. Sooyeon fell and cried. Yul ran towards Sooyeon. He hugged Sooyeon and persuaded her.

 

"Sorry, Sooyeon-ahh. I didn't mean to." Yul still persuaded Sooyeon to cry. He took Sooyeon to where they were sitting.

 

"I'm hurt." Sooyeon said while holding her head. Yul held Sooyeon's head and blew slowly on the sore spot.

 

"Let's go. We ate ice cream and cake to get rid of the pain." Yul pulled Sooyeon's hand and walked into a shop.

 

They sat at an empty table. Yul walks to order food at the counter. After a few minutes, he returned with a cake with chocolate ice cream.

 

"I brought your favorite food. You don't cry anymore. I'm sorry I can't protect you." Yul said while wiping the tears on Sooyeon's face.

 

"Thank you. You don't want to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter