Chapter 4: Alive

I Want to Hold You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days, a meeting is being held.

 

"Minho, is there any information?"

 

"Tomorrow they will meet again in an old building. There will probably be another murder, noona." Minho answered confidently based on the information he got.

 

"All right. What plans do we have, Onew?"

 

"Special forces have been mobilized to explore the area. But we need the permission of our superiors to continue this mission."

 

"I will get it. Continue with the existing plan. Tomorrow we have to get the group." Tiffany answered confidently.

 

"All right, noona." They answered simultaneously.

 

Tiffany enters Yuri's office after a few knocks.

 

"Tiff, is there anything you want?" Yuri stopped doing his homework when he saw Tiffany.

 

"I need permission to continue my case." Tiffany walked over to the couch in front of her and sat down.

 

"Which case?"

 

"All cases. I can't do work without permission." Tiffany grumbled.

 

Yuri walked towards Tiffany. He sat on the couch in front of Tiffany. He gave a piece of paper. Tiffany took it and she looked at it.

 

"What is this?"

 

"Letter of consent for all your cases. So you do not have to ask permission from me again." Tiffany was shocked and she ran to hug Yuri.

 

"Thank you, Yul. You are the best." Tiffany smiled happily. Yuri began to feel pounding with the hug. Tiffany let go of her hug.

 

"As a reward, have lunch with me." Yuri tries to steal the opportunity.

 

"All right. I'll wait for you at noon later. I'll go back to the office first." Tiffany walked towards the door.

 

"Sure. I love you, Tiff." Yuri screamed a little. Tiffany just smiled and walked away.

 

"I'll wait for your answer, Tiff."

 

That night.

 

"Taeng, are you sure to continue?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Shhh hyo. Let's see from here first." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are waiting for a chance in the car. They hid behind the forest.

 

"The police are coming soon." Hyoyeon felt uncomfortable.

 

"I know. I think I'll find the answer tonight."

 

Moments later, several cars arrived in front of the building. He saw two victims being pulled in. Taeyeon wants to get out of the car.

 

"Yahh!! Where do you want to go?"

 

"Keep up the plan. You wait here until I come back." Taeyeon got out of the car and ran into the building.

 

"Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter